Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To The Blockchain  (Read 168695 times)
Evolvo (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:09:09 AM

wow is that your voice ? Shocked
I think you make a great effort to make that video.
Anyway adding image will be more great since I'm not a type of rapper lover  Grin

Anyway your work is amazing  Kiss

Thank you! I made the video just with the lyrics because I assumed most of the listeners would not be rap fans (even I am not these days) and therefore it would be easier to follow if they can read the lyrics along with it.  

Enjoy and spread it around!

Кpиптoвaлютный фoнд "Pyбyc" - https://rubus.fund/partner/273

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:41:28 AM

What is the reason why you create this song ? but its good voice and the song are great. Good job i think you should add an image or pictures so that they can well understand it .
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:17:14 AM

What is the reason why you create this song ? but its good voice and the song are great. Good job i think you should add an image or pictures so that they can well understand it .

I made the song to hopefully energize the community while educating those who are new to the community or yet to be involved.  The reason I made with just the lyrics is as I stated above "I made the video just with the lyrics because I assumed most of the listeners would not be rap fans (even I am not these days) and therefore it would be easier to follow if they can read the lyrics along with it."  I'm not sure there are visuals that I could add which would add to the experience, at least not anything within my abilities or my budget. 

thanks for the kind words Smiley

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:08:45 AM

I made the song to hopefully energize the community while educating those who are new to the community or yet to be involved.  The reason I made with just the lyrics is as I stated above "I made the video just with the lyrics because I assumed most of the listeners would not be rap fans (even I am not these days) and therefore it would be easier to follow if they can read the lyrics along with it."  I'm not sure there are visuals that I could add which would add to the experience, at least not anything within my abilities or my budget. 

great reasons and intention this will help the newbie to adapt the new community to join to bitcoin also to learn the crypto currency . This will help people to know what really bitcoin are.
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 01:50:16 AM

I made the song to hopefully energize the community while educating those who are new to the community or yet to be involved.  The reason I made with just the lyrics is as I stated above "I made the video just with the lyrics because I assumed most of the listeners would not be rap fans (even I am not these days) and therefore it would be easier to follow if they can read the lyrics along with it."  I'm not sure there are visuals that I could add which would add to the experience, at least not anything within my abilities or my budget.  

great reasons and intention this will help the newbie to adapt the new community to join to bitcoin also to learn the crypto currency . This will help people to know what really bitcoin are.

hopefully! thanks Smiley

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:54:41 AM

I made the song to hopefully energize the community while educating those who are new to the community or yet to be involved.  The reason I made with just the lyrics is as I stated above "I made the video just with the lyrics because I assumed most of the listeners would not be rap fans (even I am not these days) and therefore it would be easier to follow if they can read the lyrics along with it."  I'm not sure there are visuals that I could add which would add to the experience, at least not anything within my abilities or my budget.  

hopefully! thanks Smiley

Lyrics is always better to learn faster for me at least have to believe for others as well, cool song girl has a nice voice you explain well what is needed and i take my hat of to you! Well done on a great song and your effort to try and get more people to understand the power of the blockchain/bitcoin i will do my best to help it spread. Thank you!
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:48:29 AM

hopefully! thanks Smiley

Lyrics is always better to learn faster for me at least have to believe for others as well, cool song girl has a nice voice you explain well what is needed and i take my hat of to you! Well done on a great song and your effort to try and get more people to understand the power of the blockchain/bitcoin i will do my best to help it spread. Thank you!

I appreciate it...hopefully it works!

uininPeter

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:30:43 PM

Songs are always a good way to connect to people, and its nice to see some people make songs about bitcoin. Are you planning on making more?

Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:33:37 PM

Songs are always a good way to connect to people, and its nice to see some people make songs about bitcoin. Are you planning on making more?

thank you! Not sure if I'll make more...any ideas? Smiley

tescomatty

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:12:08 PM

I can see it now! Neon lights of the city with bitcoin theme songs blasting in every club as we praise our AI overlords. Wait a second, that doesnt sound good at all...

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:13:46 PM

You need to hire some raper to make a video, but instead of wearing gold chains with huge $ signs you would give them chains with BTC logos on it. That would speed up mainstream adoption Smiley
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

You need to hire some raper to make a video, but instead of wearing gold chains with huge $ signs you would give them chains with BTC logos on it. That would speed up mainstream adoption Smiley

hahaha...i still think that the lyrics by themselves is the best option because most people wouldn't be able to make out the lyrics otherwise I would guess...this helps them follow along. 

imamanandyou

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:52:27 PM

hahaha...i still think that the lyrics by themselves is the best option because most people wouldn't be able to make out the lyrics otherwise I would guess...this helps them follow along. 

I think a funny video might be just what we need! Something people can share and spread around, sometimes the video is just as much as the lyrics!

Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:34:49 PM

I think a funny video might be just what we need! Something people can share and spread around, sometimes the video is just as much as the lyrics!

If anyone wants to volunteer to do that it would be awesome....I just don't have the budget to do it, and I haven't recouped the costs of making the song itself.

Mr. Burns

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:28:22 AM

The song is good and well constructed!
Well done,mate!
Are you gonna make a movie about bitcoin? lol jk

haha..thanks...a movie? I doubt it...possibly more songs though Smiley

Im just kidding,mate. But more songs would be cool!  Cheesy

oi, don't rape the baby!
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:00:54 PM

The song is good and well constructed!
Well done,mate!
Are you gonna make a movie about bitcoin? lol jk

haha..thanks...a movie? I doubt it...possibly more songs though Smiley

Im just kidding,mate. But more songs would be cool!  Cheesy

oi, don't rape the baby!

I will try to minimize the baby raping, thanks for the advice  Wink Grin

panck4beer

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:05:08 PM

Forget songs, buy an island, call it bitcoin island, and then give away free housing! Perfect way to let people know about bitcoin!

Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:56:20 PM

nice

thanks!

Forget songs, buy an island, call it bitcoin island, and then give away free housing! Perfect way to let people know about bitcoin!

I'll get on that right away Wink

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:11:54 PM

Great song mate, really nice and ........  I am at a loss of words. Cheesy

Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:28:56 PM

Nice song, would listen to again Cheesy

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: