Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost died in a car crash today.  (Read 2005 times)
oprahwindfury (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

So it's 11:30 pm on a Friday night and I'm driving to a local Chinese diner here, famous for their roast duck and BBQ pork. The weather's normal, albeit a little sprinkly so I have to use my wipers occasionally. As I'm approaching an overpass, a black lexus to my left starts changing lanes RIGHT into me. I swerve to get outta the way and hit a thin railing, that other fucker speeds off like nothing happened. My girlfriend is shaken but quickly tells me to get his plates. I record the bastard and am still in shock as to how anyone can be that retarded, careless and incompetent at driving. There's no way he wasn't drunk I thought. Now I have a giant dent on my front passenger fender and insurance to worry about. Thank you, you gigantic dick of a driver. I hope you get arrested for DUI.

Just wanted to get that off my shoulders. Jesus people drive stupidly sometimes.

Has anyone else ever been in a near death experience like I just have?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

Jesus I'm thankful for saving your son. Remember to go to church on Sunday and have a Thanksgiving not with duck
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

I fucking hate those guys, the best thing you can do is just make their lives a nightmare and drive safely, I constantly get tailgated in my town for driving the limit and just laugh at them when they start trying to flash their lights etc. Tongue I haven't had near misses because I'm so careful I guess, but then again, I have to deal with people like that on a daily basis in my town because it's a shit hole with loads of chavs that have Audis and BMW's.

Since it's legal, I am seriously considering getting a tank and seeing what they try then, I might slam the breaks and see what happens lol Cheesy the thing is it's a game of chicken and they're counting on you to do exactly what you did and swerve out of the way and put yourself at risk, best thing you can do is piss them off so they go and crash into a lamp post or something.
ern

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

Jesus I'm thankful for saving your son. Remember to go to church on Sunday and have a Thanksgiving not with duck

How would going to church help? Sounds to me like that would only increase his chances of getting in a car accident...

Or does the church offer help with car insurance?
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

How would going to church help? Sounds to me like that would only increase his chances of getting in a car accident...

if you have nothing smart to say, then you better shut up
ern

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:11:35 PM

And how is it a smart thing to tell someone who's been in an accident that he should remember to go to church? Seems rather fucking pathetic to me.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:13:24 PM

And how is it a smart thing to tell someone who's been in an accident that he should remember to go to church? Seems rather fucking pathetic to me.

It's also pretty heartless and arrogant.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:17:51 PM

If you are an atheist, then its completely alright, but it doesn't mean that you will make fun of other people's feelings.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:20:21 PM

If you are an atheist, then its completely alright, but it doesn't mean that you will make fun of other people's feelings.

The prick was trying to claim it was because he wasn't religious and praying that he nearly had an accident, don't defend him, lots of religious people act this way so when they're tolerant of the non-religious, I'll be tolerant of them.
carpetbagger

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:43:05 PM

Amen!

Keep clam & hodl on
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:31:24 PM

So it's 11:30 pm on a Friday night and I'm driving to a local Chinese diner here, famous for their roast duck and BBQ pork. The weather's normal, albeit a little sprinkly so I have to use my wipers occasionally. As I'm approaching an overpass, a black lexus to my left starts changing lanes RIGHT into me. I swerve to get outta the way and hit a thin railing, that other fucker speeds off like nothing happened. My girlfriend is shaken but quickly tells me to get his plates. I record the bastard and am still in shock as to how anyone can be that retarded, careless and incompetent at driving. There's no way he wasn't drunk I thought. Now I have a giant dent on my front passenger fender and insurance to worry about. Thank you, you gigantic dick of a driver. I hope you get arrested for DUI.

Just wanted to get that off my shoulders. Jesus people drive stupidly sometimes.

Has anyone else ever been in a near death experience like I just have?
It happens sometimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yvx9miSsA
Shaco

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:44:33 PM

All I have to say is you got super lucky, and you have a 2nd chance to live.. 
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:51:42 PM

I drive all day for more than 200km, and many times I find people that drive very shitty, I'm in danger every day.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:39:09 PM

Yeah I had a nearth death experience once when I was driving.

Paint skill picture

So the blue car is me, I drive way to fast (140 KM/h on a 70 road), the orange square is the other car. He has to stop and check if someone is comming but can't because of the snow so he drives out slowly, comes maybe 1 meter out. I swirl over to the other lane on instinct, 0.1 seconds later reaction from my side and both me and him would have died. Come to think of it I can thank the computer games for being alive today, normal people doesn't react that fast. I got a HUGE adrenaline kick after that and drove even faster, it's by far the closest I've been to death.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:14:50 PM

I'm happy you're still with us.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

It's probably God's grace and protection that you are still with us Smiley
Today is your second birthday, so celebrate it!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Airbag by Radiohead

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 07:56:40 PM

Why is this turning into a religious thread? I was driving once, and a landscaping truck behind me wasn't paying attention and slammed into my rear as I was coming to a stop for a red light; if I didn't swerve and go onto the sidewalk, there definitely would've been a chain accident. People need to realize that driving is a huge responsibility...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:17:54 PM

It's because a bunch of religious psychopaths have taken up residence on this forum, I need to get back to Christian baiting so they're all angrily contained in one thread.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:34:43 PM

To put this thread back on track, what are you going to do with his plate? I've never been in this situation myself, but I'm wondering if you just turn them in to the police or something?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: