Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Miner Status Page Is empty  (Read 2289 times)
subodh (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:00:17 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 03:17:16 PM by subodh

Hello all,

I am a newbie to bitcoin mining. Three days back I purchased an antminer s3+ from ebay. After making necessary connections I switched on my PSU (corsair 500watt 80 plus) the red LED blinked for 10/12 seconds and just after that the green Led blinked for few seconds then both went off. I logged on to the antminer config page using user/password root/root. In miner configuration page entered pool and worker and its password, saved and applied. Then went to miner status page it showed nothing. It shows the message "this section contains no values yet". Please can any one tell me what happened to my antminer? I am trying hard for last 2 days but not able to fix the problem. Please any one help me. Thank you.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:48:30 PM

Same thing happen to me.  First make sure you reboot the miner after you make a change with the pool settings.  Sometimes my S3+ will start mining sometimes it wont and I have to reboot the miner.  If that does not work then next make sure miner is plugged directly into router and reboot router.  If you can connect to the WEB UI then its not an issue with the S3, the router is not working.  I spent days rebooting, reflashing firmware and resting the little button.  Nothing worked until I rebooted my router and the green LED came on and started blinking and the miner was hashing again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: