Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SEC] ScarceCoin | NOW on ALLCRYPT | open bounties for pools  (Read 20447 times)
kishan889

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:32:16 AM

0.1 coins per block? Lol
ScarceCoin, ScarceMiners, ScarceExchanges!!  Grin

Ya right
Nothing unique.. Not also the Coin logo
Cracked market and 0.1 Coin per block is scary too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:09:45 PM

small update

We got up one place on CEX now 11th, 34th place on Askcoin, 4th place on VaultEx.io.

We dont need more exchanges, we need more exchanges with volume on it.

I agree if ScarceCoin can get on an exchange that has some volume behind it then some marketing about how scarce this coin is actually and maybe some PR done for the coin will help the trading and price of this coin rise Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:05:27 PM

Seriously we need this coin on more than one lousy exchange folks!! and where the heck is the Dev? make it so we can stake our ScarceCoins or something!! Give us something to look forward to having this coin please and thank you

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Gravy

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:00:20 PM

Seriously we need this coin on more than one lousy exchange folks!! and where the heck is the Dev? make it so we can stake our ScarceCoins or something!! Give us something to look forward to having this coin please and thank you

+1
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:10:42 AM

devvvvv  do you live for the coin or make a nother 111
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:44:22 AM

devvvvv  do you live for the coin or make a nother 111
Ya no doubt Dev lets hear something from you? Why did you make ScarceCoin? and what do you plan on doing with it? I mean there is only one exchange right now to trade on and I hate to break it to you but not one single buy order is filled out on it!! So I suggest you get something going and get this marketing and PR going for other exchanges and maybe introduce ScarceCoin as a Coin that you can purchase valuable things with? Which is why they will be worth quite a bit in the future!! Anything man!! Just let us know you are alive and have some sort of plan Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Gravy

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:25:01 PM

Ya no doubt Dev lets hear something from you? Why did you make ScarceCoin? and what do you plan on doing with it?

the dev is scarce?Huh
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

Go figure another waste of time for this coin because the Dev can't even answer any of the communities questions which is absolutely ridiculous!! Good Job buddy Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:39:39 PM

I like to notice your community, coin windows wallet in (megabitload), our virus protection inform: Win32:Malware-gen.
Mega link have no malware, so wallet itself seems to be clean.

I was too quick, also other download link alert in our virus protection.
Your coin was asked to add in alcurEX exchange but even if virus alert is false, I'm sure you understand we can't install it in our server.
Please let me know if this will get solved.
alcurEX support
halibit
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:19:33 PM

Go figure another waste of time for this coin because the Dev can't even answer any of the communities questions which is absolutely ridiculous!! Good Job buddy Smiley

just the usual bullshit. dev got his premine and onto the next one. fuck these motherfuckers man, fuck every one of them. when you see a ridiculous premine and low block reward dont mine it. let the time they spent conjuring up the scam be a total fucking waste. its the only way to put an end to this shit. I hit every launch for over a year and even i am to the point where im willing to say fuck you im not doing it. you should all get there too. its not hard to spot the dev cash grabs, either major ico and little pow or big premine and low block reward for starters = scam. open your eyes boys.
ScarceCoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

just the usual bullshit. dev got his premine and onto the next one. fuck these motherfuckers man, fuck every one of them. when you see a ridiculous premine and low block reward dont mine it. let the time they spent conjuring up the scam be a total fucking waste. its the only way to put an end to this shit. I hit every launch for over a year and even i am to the point where im willing to say fuck you im not doing it. you should all get there too. its not hard to spot the dev cash grabs, either major ico and little pow or big premine and low block reward for starters = scam. open your eyes boys.
+1 post for you stats, idiot

Yeah, i got my premine AND I STILL HAVE IT, huh! NO TRADING AT EXCHANGE at all!
The only one who make some money was the guy I bought 1 SEC for 190000 from, at the exchange!

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

well that got his attention LOL!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:41:02 PM

+1 post for you stats, idiot

Yeah, i got my premine AND I STILL HAVE IT, huh! NO TRADING AT EXCHANGE at all!
The only one who make some money was the guy I bought 1 SEC for 190000 from, at the exchange!

YA there is no trading because you aren't offering anything for people to want this coin buddy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

slayer1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

It's starting move this guy doesn't have to be a scam because he's not doing much.
Maybe he's new to this coin thing, I know if I tried to make a coin I would fail.
I think it's a great coin really all some one has to do is get them and do some marketing.
Look at 42 coin and other's low yielding coins.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:08:55 PM

It's starting move this guy doesn't have to be a scam because he's not doing much.
Maybe he's new to this coin thing, I know if I tried to make a coin I would fail.
I think it's a great coin really all some one has to do is get them and do some marketing.
Look at 42 coin and other's low yielding coins.

Well the fact of the matter is maybe this Dev should part with some of his premine to some people to help him market and get something going for this coin and maybe also try building a community around this coin so more people develop an interest!! Instead of only posting when someone says something about how not one single person is even willing to put a buy on allcrypt for even 0.00000001 sat for them!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:11:48 PM

Also I have been voting and trying to get scarcecoin launched onto another exchange to maybe increase peoples interest in the coin but with a very inactive dev with no plans whatsoever for this coin then people don't want shit to do with it!! Like I highly suggest he puts up some of the premine as bounties for things being accomplished for this coin and thats just my opinion

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Gravy

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:57:58 PM

Also I have been voting and trying to get scarcecoin launched onto another exchange to maybe increase peoples interest in the coin but with a very inactive dev with no plans whatsoever for this coin then people don't want shit to do with it!! Like I highly suggest he puts up some of the premine as bounties for things being accomplished for this coin and thats just my opinion

that^ +1
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:16:11 AM

This coin is alive or dead? What's special with this coin? Has the dev proved he is legit? any type of innovation here?  Smiley

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

I dunno because if it was just a pump and dump premine scam the Dev is stuck with a lot of ScarceCoin he can't unload because there is not a single buy order for that coin on the ONLY site that it is trading on lol Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AikaPool

Activity: 876

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:51:41 PM

Wallet not sync!  Huh

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: