Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBAY is a huge SCAM alert! you will not regret reading this.  (Read 11603 times)
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:07:17 PM

only one question. who is the Chinese? without the clarification, Chinese investors treat shitbay as scam for sure.

You have clearly just posted something that had already previously been resolved, you have absolutely zero evidence of anything just theories , thats all you have . without evidence its just a theory, if you could back it up then i would agree with you, but only after seeing evidence

Posting stuff that has already been clearly resolved if you take 5 minutes to look, proves you are grasping at straws and have no real evidence, thats why you are trying to nit pick and every single little thing hoping to reveal some ill intent , which you still cannot prove.

Prove it with evidence, or keep showing desperation by posting stuff that has been resolved and explained

+10

Some people i will never understand, what is the motivation.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:43:18 PM

only one question. who is the Chinese? without the clarification, Chinese investors treat shitbay as scam for sure.

You have clearly just posted something that had already previously been resolved, you have absolutely zero evidence of anything just theories , thats all you have . without evidence its just a theory, if you could back it up then i would agree with you, but only after seeing evidence

Posting stuff that has already been clearly resolved if you take 5 minutes to look, proves you are grasping at straws and have no real evidence, thats why you are trying to nit pick and every single little thing hoping to reveal some ill intent , which you still cannot prove.

Prove it with evidence, or keep showing desperation by posting stuff that has been resolved and explained

+10

Some people i will never understand, what is the motivation.

Perhaps to try and preserve what was once a nest of dynamic investment in innovation before the crooks came and rampaged it with their scams?

Just a thought...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:21:55 PM

And just to clarify that the people behind BitBay are liars, here's the proof from the horse's (David Zimbeck) mouth: "So as far as them putting my name to this. If you read the OP on BCT, they put me as lead dev before I had a chance to announce the news to BC. I was upset since the gossip spread so fast I didnt even have time to talk on my own behalf and so I had them change the post to say i was ONLY a project manager."

You can see that in their most recent post of the screenshot of the wallet, they still claim Zimbeck is the "lead developer".

In spite of the quoted words, Zimbeck himself is far from out of the waters as perpetrator or co-conspirator or aid and abettor of this scam since everyone still believes that he is in fact the lead developer and, in spite of my insistence, he still hasn't come clean in their official thread setting the record straight. He claims to have been paid in BTC for specific independent contractor commitment but has not denied that he may have also been paid in BAY in a very significant amount... which will explain his reluctance to distant himself from what he recognizes as a potential scam based on common sense: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880138.0

Draw your own conclusions.
dotcoin.info (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:45:54 AM

almost forgot this pure blatant scam.  and amazed to see many "newbies" fall for it.

TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:33:48 AM

Another ICO "sold out", then sells at lower prices, and finally doesn't go anywhere.

It may still come good, but it was horribly overpriced. All those who bought in, congrats on your expensive tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:34:34 AM

almost forgot this pure blatant scam.  and amazed to see many "newbies" fall for it.

There are no newbies "falling" for it; it's a bunch of sock puppets for the most part and a very, very few real "newbies".

By now everyone and his aunt knows the details of the scam, including the Project Manager, Zimbeck. The bubble is burst and it's only a matter of a few months before this scam project becomes just another sad memory. No one will make any money, not even the scammers. And Zimbeck will pay with his credibility and future for those 100BTC he got... the biblical "30 coins", so to speak, for leading a few not so innocent people into the obvious scam.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:56:24 PM

Bump

chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

Guys leave David, the BitBay developers, and the Blackcoin Developers alone. I personally know David and he is a very smart and truthful guy!

Just to prove how good of a guy David is, here is a screen cap of Skype... Stop causing FUD, it's getting very bad.... Go make your own coin so I can start some FUD for it... Thanks!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:59:10 PM

Guys leave David, the BitBay developers, and the Blackcoin Developers alone. I personally know David and he is a very smart and truthful guy!

Just to prove how good of a guy David is, here is a screen cap of Skype... Stop causing FUD, it's getting very bad.... Go make your own coin so I can start some FUD for it... Thanks!

This proves NOTHING....

chipmadness

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:22:32 PM

Lol skype conversation with yourself won't prove anything mate.

Myself? I would take a pic of the whole Skype window, but I am not going to share Davids Skype.... I am just trying to help a friend out..... Don't give me a hard time...

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:25:03 PM

Lol skype conversation with yourself won't prove anything mate.

Myself? I would take a pic of the whole Skype window, but I am not going to share Davids Skype.... I am just trying to help a friend out..... Don't give me a hard time...

Your worried about his skype I can find that lmfao

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:38:03 PM

Me two, he is using bitbay to finance production of bithalo.

He started bithalo for free, and got tired of working for free so he added to it and renamed it bitbay.

chnchapters

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

What the fuck?

He coded for months, developed a smart contract program before anyone else, and kept it closed source from day one. People knew he was closed source and not for one company/coin/whatever. He chose Blackcoin because he believed in it, was a big investor, and still is... So he sold his program that he coded, what the fuck is the issue with that?

That is why bitbay is a scam? Are you fucking stupid? They paid for halo, allegedly. So fucking what.
They still are their own coin, with their own developments, and team, and they paid for a program for part of that. How is that wrong?

chnchapters

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:46:42 AM

The website even says the marketplace will support Blackcoin in addition to Bay...
dumbass...

If you believe in this so much then I got a spot for you on my team. I could use a talented developer such as yourself to code and work for me for free, and I can use all of your free work for my coin.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:15:42 AM

What the fuck?

He coded for months, developed a smart contract program before anyone else, and kept it closed source from day one. People knew he was closed source and not for one company/coin/whatever. He chose Blackcoin because he believed in it, was a big investor, and still is... So he sold his program that he coded, what the fuck is the issue with that?

That is why bitbay is a scam? Are you fucking stupid? They paid for halo, allegedly. So fucking what.
They still are their own coin, with their own developments, and team, and they paid for a program for part of that. How is that wrong?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.
chipmadness

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:45:29 AM

What the fuck?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.

Barabbas, I bet if you were paid to start FUD about Bitcoin, you would..... We all know you are paid to start FUD so that your "Boss" can buy cheap coins and make a few bucks off you embarrassing your self. Do not go on this site for 14 days cause you are grounded.... If you want to act like a child, I will treat you like one.

GROW UP

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:51:12 AM

I guess my explanation did not fit very well with your agenda... sorry to hear that... kind of.

Sellers

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:54:14 AM

This is why you shoudn't trust most of these altcoins ( Not all ) ( But most)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:07:39 PM

I don't really see how this makes BitBay a scam, I doubt David and the BlackCoin guys are going to willfully put their career at risk.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

I don't really see how this makes BitBay a scam, I doubt David and the BlackCoin guys are going to willfully put their career at risk.

David does not have a career lol

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: