Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More HOT SAUCE!!!! ALSO NEW TYPES!  (Read 14414 times)
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:34:50 PM

Here is the deal, I like hot stuff... crushed red peppers and whatnot... but I do not enjoy the kind of vinegar taste or Tabasco tasting things... That being said, what should I buy?

You should buy Atomic Splitter. That stuff is so hot you won't be tasting anything for days!

Yep! If you like hot stuff, you should like this one. I'm not a fan of the vinegar taste of Tabasco either, although their green sauce is not half bad if a simple flavor boost is needed. (chipotle) The Atom Splitter is different, I could't quite place the flavor when I first tried it. My wife thought it was Habanero but after reading the label, "Black Moruga Scorpion", WTHF?! I didn't even read the ingredients before ordering.  Cheesy Had too google.. those are some nasty looking buggers! Be careful though, that first taste.. hmm, not so bad, POW! It gets pretty intense, one of those have to keep eating sort of deals. Kind of like Flaming Cheetos if you've ever had those damned things.. must.keep.going.

It's good stuff.

The green Jalapeno sauce is good as well. Taco Fuego, not HOT hot but very tasty.

Those are the 2 I've tried.
Thanks for this reply of yours, I was really skeptical after having read the "Black Moruga Scorpion" on the ingridients list and I was like... hmmm fuck that. But you have convinced me good sir. I might just get that now... Also, I love Flaming Cheetos...

kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:12:01 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 08:51:13 PM by kimosan

Here is the deal, I like hot stuff... crushed red peppers and whatnot... but I do not enjoy the kind of vinegar taste or Tabasco tasting things... That being said, what should I buy?

You should buy Atomic Splitter. That stuff is so hot you won't be tasting anything for days!

Yep! If you like hot stuff, you should like this one. I'm not a fan of the vinegar taste of Tabasco either, although their green sauce is not half bad if a simple flavor boost is needed. (chipotle) The Atom Splitter is different, I could't quite place the flavor when I first tried it. My wife thought it was Habanero but after reading the label, "Black Moruga Scorpion", WTHF?! I didn't even read the ingredients before ordering.  Cheesy Had too google.. those are some nasty looking buggers! Be careful though, that first taste.. hmm, not so bad, POW! It gets pretty intense, one of those have to keep eating sort of deals. Kind of like Flaming Cheetos if you've ever had those damned things.. must.keep.going.

It's good stuff.

The green Jalapeno sauce is good as well. Taco Fuego, not HOT hot but very tasty.

Those are the 2 I've tried.
Thanks for this reply of yours, I was really skeptical after having read the "Black Moruga Scorpion" on the ingridients list and I was like... hmmm fuck that. But you have convinced me good sir. I might just get that now... Also, I love Flaming Cheetos...

Just a clarification. This stuff is much hotter than Flaming Cheetos.. much hotter! (also way hotter than crushed peppers) If you don't like really hot stuff, I'd suggest you try one of his less powerful sauces first. But, if you like it smokin' hot, order away. I think it has a warning label, heh, let me go check. Nope, just says "consume responsibly".  Smiley
needypoo (OP)

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:51:06 AM

First off, I would try beebomb! That is excellent for beginners. Crushed red peppers are about a 0.5/10 on my personal heat level. The sauces on my site are rated accordingly with heat. There are no STRONG vinegar tastes in my products other than maybe taco fuego.
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:45:12 AM

I just received my package (very well packaged) but it seems you've made a mistake. I ordered 2 bottles of Atom Splitter (which I've received) but you've also added a bottle of Killer Swarm (which I didn't pay for). How much do I owe you?

Bump. Could you answer this please? Smiley

you owe me nothing.
Dogedarkdev
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 07:55:48 AM

i bought his honey twice, and man, it is amazing. noticeably superior to any store bought honey  Smiley
(i drink alot of tea.. like.. alot alot...)

i think his hot sauce is the most intense heat ive ever tried. everyone thats tried the bottle i got loves it.

kudos to pex!

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:49:40 PM

I just received my package (very well packaged) but it seems you've made a mistake. I ordered 2 bottles of Atom Splitter (which I've received) but you've also added a bottle of Killer Swarm (which I didn't pay for). How much do I owe you?

Bump. Could you answer this please? Smiley

you owe me nothing.

Ok, thanks for the free sauce! It's amazing!
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

do let me know if you ever have a 'free international shipping' day  Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:20:36 PM

Interesting. I'm running out of my favorite hot sauce (Mike and Diane's Ring of Fire) and would like something similar to fill it's spot. Reasonably hot but not enough that you can't taste the smokey flavor. Which of yours would you recommend for something like that?
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:20:10 PM

to the moon
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:12:00 PM

I ordered the Stake 4 Stake.  Very tasty and nice heat as well.  I'm very happy with my purchase.

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:16:56 PM

I ordered the Stake 4 Stake.  Very tasty and nice heat as well.  I'm very happy with my purchase.

Im about 1/2 way through my first bottle and I'd say a very good compromise between heat and flavor. Will reorder!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:22:53 PM

i bought his honey twice, and man, it is amazing. noticeably superior to any store bought honey  Smiley
(i drink alot of tea.. like.. alot alot...)

Agree, the honey is very good. I too drink alot of tea.. but not alot alot. Only a little alot, I think.
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:29:36 PM

lol.  I will have smaller containers of honey up soon.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:12:50 PM

Damn good sauce ! Best of the Best. Received my order today the Taco Fuego is awesome ! Great taste and not hot just right. Love it.

Chicken + Tomato + Taco Fuego sauce
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:00:37 PM

Im about 1/2 way through my first bottle and I'd say a very good compromise between heat and flavor. Will reorder!

I am slower at finishing bottles of hot sauce since my GF doesnt like hot things.  I had her try it and she nearly started to cry.  It was funny.

needypoo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:06:41 PM

hey, to everybody that bought my sauce, mind reviewing them on my website?
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:05:49 AM

More BEEBOMB IS AVAILABLE AND 20 GIFT PACKS LEFT!
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:37:23 PM

hey guys, new type! RevengeBBQ~!
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:24:22 PM

My order just came in last night and I was so excited that I had to try them all.

Bee Bomb: Delicious taste, many uses, non fire-breathers will consume it. (READ: The girlfriend loved it)

Hornet Bomb: Classic habanero flavors. Honey balances it well. Consumable in quantity. Sandwiches, eggs, etc.

To the moon: A perfect blend of heat & flavor. Smokey & rich.  This will be the first bottle to go empty, I can tell now.

KillerSWARM: If you consume this and don't break a sweat, you're a robot. That said, I absolutely love the taste of it.  Will be diluting this one and using in recipes.

I can't speak highly enough of Pex Peppers. They're top notch products.  I'll be ordering more as soon as these empty out.  Got my eye on the 7 pot panic next.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:00:21 PM

I can't speak highly enough of Pex Peppers. They're top notch products.  I'll be ordering more as soon as these empty out.  Got my eye on the 7 pot panic next.

Agreed and just ordered more myself! Damn good stuff!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: