Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a reliable charity organization ?  (Read 989 times)
El Emperador (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:05:28 AM

I really would want to donate some of my money to charity, but I'm not able to find the right charity organization.
I'm worried about environmental problems, but I don't like environmental groups like Greenpeace, etc. because of their terroristic strategy and doomsday scenarios they prospect.
I also don't want to feed institutional actions like UNO World Food Program, etc.

I'd like to find a charity group which is proved to be independent, honest, reliable and above all that spend donation money in a proper way.
What are your ideas about it? Do you know any organization with these qualities?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Emperador (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:08:30 AM

I made a mistake and posted the same thread twice  Sad
I'm sorry about it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:10:14 AM

plaoc. and I am serious.

money is faster...
oprahwindfury

Activity: 569
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

I recently "donated" to Winrar after about 7 years of the damn thing pestering me to. It's not technically a charity per se but I felt really guilty about closing that pop up message every time I was using it. And since I'm working now I can afford to give them money.

I also gave $10 to WikiPedia a while back because I was feeling the same type of guilt. I was using WikiPedia for everything for years and felt they deserved at least that much.

Some real charities I would consider if I were in your shoes are;

[Planned Parenthood]

These guys aren't just about abortions, they're actual free clinics that help everyone and are underfunded. My girlfriend received a lot of help from them when she was not covered by her work. Plus they are constantly being bombarded by Pro-Life Republic Hate Groups. They need the money to fight off those evil bastards.

[Doctors without Boarders]

I don't know much about these guys except the fact that they're doing really commendable work in Africa. They're risking their lives over there to help humanity and stop stuff like ebola from spreading.

BitMos

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:34:39 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 03:02:07 PM by BitMos

oprahwindfury, you seemed to be in a constructive mood... I like that, however don't support software or foundation that promotes censorships and or anything related to any current I.P. Laws. Open source is better : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Zip . Once wikishit becomes p2p I may be interested.

edit: Do you become a terrorist if you send a BTC to Assange? So that he can buy some cultural goods, at least...

money is faster...
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:19:09 PM

edit: Do you become a terrorist if you send a BTC to Assange? So that he can buy some cultural goods, at least...

See if you can't send them Darkcoin or something Tongue

Well I happen to know of two organisations that take BTC, Sean's Outpost is one well known one and then there's also water project.

http://seansoutpost.com/

http://thewaterproject.org/donate-bitcoin
BitMos

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:43:03 PM

See if you can't send them Darkcoin or something Tongue

in this case I seriously don't know, if it would land me on a "war on terror" watchlist Huh I think it's safer to send a gift to Chelsea.

money is faster...
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:44:02 PM

LOL It shouldn't realistically, but the problem is we won't know, it's one of the problems of an overreaching surveillance state, you can get on a watchlist for literally anything, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if America already has files on the long term members here in all seriousness but that's just my paranoia talking, but that's how paranoid THEY are.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:47:51 PM

The United way is the largest charitable organization in the world and they take bitcoin. They pass on their donations to many, many smaller campaigns.

http://www.unitedway.org/

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BitMos

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:55:31 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 04:13:02 PM by BitMos

LOL It shouldn't realistically, but the problem is we won't know, it's one of the problems of an overreaching surveillance state, you can get on a watchlist for literally anything, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if America already has files on the long term members here in all seriousness but that's just my paranoia talking, but that's how paranoid THEY are.

there is a difference between paranoia and fears (one is groundless the other real) as for intend and act (I want, I do), for a SVM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning#Support_vector_machines... I ask myself who are the closest members to my actual categorization... it just get exponential... They still seems to be able to use the tools, but it flag them as users. I don't know the consequences of such flag.

Edit: it start to get fun with those : no logs mode usage flagging and post action deletion of logs... overarching.

And you want to know when it starts to spin crazy, trying to SVM GOD.

I know we can trust, and there is no serious other hope from the servants of sauron.

edit 2: I personally love the "potential traitor of the agency"... bad category apparently.

money is faster...
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:16:23 PM

I didn't see this thread, I'll post it here as well if the other one gets deleted:

EFF and wikileaks are 2 of my favourites.

LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) is interesting as well: http://www.leap.cc/

I would avoid donating to Sean's outpost as they are not transparent and denied requests to account for the donations. Jason King has a history of drug addiction and previous cases of fraud, which is quite alienating.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:32:07 AM

United way accepts BTC and is a pretty good "all around" charity. Thier resources go towards a wide varieties of sevices for people in need. Really, though, I don't get the urge you have to donate blindly. Its very good of you to want to help, but you should be able to identify where you want your help to go...dont you think? I mean, there are countless charities, and I don't know of any that are immune to corruption.

I cant help you with environmental charities, so far, ever single one I have seen, I have at least some issue with. Direct action is more my style of activism.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: