Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread  (Read 15552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:16:37 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 01:23:52 PM by koop4u

ANN: Twitter Campaign Started 18/11 Link

NODECoin's Dedicated Marketing Discussion Thread

INTRODUCTIVE FAQ:

Q: What is this thread intended for?
This thread is dedicated to Marketing Discussion. It is a place where people can discuss, propose, debate NodeCoin's Marketing Strategy.
Q: Can i FUD/SPAM around ?
Absolutely Not! This thread is moderated, and every abusive or disrespectful post will be reported and deleted!  
Q: I have no Marketing Experience should i join in the conversation?
Yes, but inform yourself before posting specific content, and don't post unnecessary questions or information that might mislead the participants. Try to maintain a continuous topic specific discussion!
Q: Why Bounties are posted here?
Bounties are a part of NODE's Promotion, it we'll help increase awareness and Adoption which is essential for a coin's longevity.

Before we start, let's define "Marketing":

Many think of marketing as promotion, advertising or sales. When they see television advertisements or newspaper advertisements, they view this as marketing. Others use the term in place of the word “sales.” How often have you heard a company or individual say they are “selling” a product or service? But using the term in this way is only partially correct. Marketing is much more than simply promotion or selling. A marketing approach to business begins with understanding your customers and their needs. It involves designing the entire company around fulfilling those needs, beginning with the product or service. Decisions that involve pricing, services, advertising and even sales are developed with the customer’s needs and desires. Simplified, marketing starts with the customer. We'll work backwards from there!

On this note we formed our mission:
"To be recognized as the premier Payment Processing System in the world. To help people send money effortlessly. " - I know it is bold, but achievable with time!

The crypto world is ambiguous and very hard to margin, that is why we'll concentrate our goals to the immediate future, and define a marketing plan for a short period of time: November - December 2014! Having shorter periods of planning we'll help us maintain an easy flexible management solution.

Nov-Dec Goals:
- Increase Awareness of the coin by stable price growth, by a minimum of 30%!
- Distribute 25% of PromoCoins through means of Bounties, Tasks, Contests,  Giveaways, etc.
- Define & increase interaction through the main SM Channels!
- Achieve a stable position in the Top 20 by the end of the year!
- Increase in Twitter followers by 300% by the end of december!
- Assure an equidistant self-motivating Mk & PR SubCommunity!

These goals are engaging us in a short in time but long list of ToDoS!

In order to succeed and achieve the set goals we'll implement a "Penetration Mk Strategie" with a concentrated approach style!!

- We'll use the vast majority of our resources, including the Promo Fund and access to the Social Media!
 - At the same time psybits is continuously managing the PR on crypto friendly nishes.
 - Also as a back cover, we'll be using gloryninja's service in providing passive but continuous assistance.

In order to proceed in to this Short Term Mk plan - or operation "SantaClaus" (provide a better name if you dare!) we divided the plan in the following categories:

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

COMMUNITY RELATIONSHIP PLATFORMS

Bitcointalk - Cryptocointalk - Nodetalk - TwitterChat(weekly) - Hangouts(weekly) - Helprace knowledge base

MEMBER FEEDBACK & SUPPORT

Twitter-dedicated  - In Website & Client(software) support form!  

CONTRIBUTION,PARTICIPATION & SHARING

Bitcointalk  - Reddit - Trello - Nodetalk - Twitter # Chat

MEDIA PLATFORMS

TBA

This categories are structured by priority and importance. Each above category we'll be associated with particular time defined campaigns and bounties! Each Campaign we'll have a title, description, rules of participation and explanatory wais and examples on how to achieve the desired outcome.

For instance this week we'll concentrate on the social media campaigns and bounties! So let's get to it:

1) TWITTER -

Campaign Title:  Follow Node
Description:  This campaign will consist of 3 parts, with a total duration of 2 weeks! Participants will be asked to tweet, retweet, tag, point out.
Difficulty: easy!
Budget: part 1 - 50 000, part 2 - 100 000, part 3 - 150 000, Total - 300 000
Duration : 18/11 - 2/12!

a) TWITTER - PART 1 - 18/11 - 25/11

Description: Participants have to tweet a positive phrase about NodeCoin with the following mandatory elements:
Code:
@NodeCoin  @[Person that you think might be interested in Nodecoin - min 1, max 2] 
Note: The Tagged person has to be In2Crypto! Don't randomly tagg people, only quality will be considered!
Reward
For each submitted tweet you'll get 100 Nodes! If the tagged person retweets you'll get an extra 100 Nodes, if he'll Follow @NodeCoin you'll get an extra 300 Nodes!
Rules:
1) Participants, can't tag members that are already following @NodeCoin!
2) Untagged retweets/follows don't count!
3) Participant must submit a minimum of 5 tweets to get rewarded
4) To get the rewarded user must submit the tweet/retweet links & acc # in the following form: LINK
5) The accumulated NODES will be sent at the end of every day!

This is just a sneak peek of what we have prepared! The page will be updated continuously, and new campaigns and bounties we'll be continuously added - jut to keep you engaged!

If you have any questions/proposals/objections don't hesitate to post below! Let the feedback and you great ideas poor!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koop4u (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:16:55 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 01:21:19 PM by koop4u

Update Feed

18/11 - Twitter Campaign Announced - Part 1 > In Progress Link

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:15:21 PM

Why not give reward to active Peers?
sava0123

Activity: 393

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

Because they already getting fees from forged blocks?
romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:24:54 PM

They can still do both (like NHZ)

3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:26:19 PM

I mean to every Peer, there are not many transactions atm so giving 50 to 100 Nodes daily might be a good idea. Just a suggestion and i dont know its a good idea.
Patrik90

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:35:33 PM

I mean to every Peer, there are not many transactions atm so giving 50 to 100 Nodes daily might be a good idea. Just a suggestion and i dont know its a good idea.
Its like giving node to someone for doing nothing. We can use those nodes better, lets give it to people who actually DO something!!
sava0123

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:36:36 PM

Its like giving node to someone for doing nothing. We can use those nodes better, lets give it to people who actually DO something!!

I don't think it's a good idea either.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:37:36 PM

finally  Wink
let's spread this  Cheesy

is there any rewards for facebook ?
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:44:38 PM

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.
koop4u (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:51:16 PM

finally  Wink

Yes!

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.

And YES!

There are lots of to dos! But strategically i will post a few per day! So to keep people engaged! I am going to keep the interest level raising, cause the quality is the end result!

Hope we agree on this terms?!

lukey25

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:53:42 PM

I think there was a guy in the other nodethread that offered to do some marketing

it seems he's known in doing marketing..

maybe we can get him for some bounties  Grin
sava0123

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

I think there was a guy in the other nodethread that offered to do some marketing

Devs already hired him
lukey25

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:57:55 PM

Devs already hired him

alright, really nice Smiley  Cool
koop4u (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:11:45 PM

Awesome, great Response Time!

Also there is a minimum of 5, if you'd like to - you could keep going as much as you want!

P.S. - I will provide the google form link tomorrow! Then the campaign will begin, after you'll submit the links in the form, please delete this message, so we don't get in trouble. The moderators are strict with this kind of content. Thank you!

jwilford

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:13:22 PM

BTW this may not be revolutionary enough to get a bounty but the website could use a serious makeover. All of those icons on the front page should be a link to a description/interactive page and every description page should have at least one eye catching graphic optimized for facebook and twitter. Doing that alone will get you more traffic plus it really helps if you later decide to use Facebook dark posts. Lastly do you have any marketing standards yet and a repository of Vector graphics. If not I would like to start working on those for you in my spare time. Not looking for NODE if you feel like giving me some fine but just to help get this thing off the ground establishing standards such as color codes, graphics and fonts is VITAL.
koop4u (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:14:59 PM

Devs already hired him

alright, really nice Smiley  Cool

You are probably speaking about psybits he is managing our PR awareness at the moment! He's spreading information about us on Crypto nishes such as Bitcoin Magazine!

kevinkk525

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

finally  Wink

Yes!

And YES!

There are lots of to dos! But strategically i will post a few per day! So to keep people engaged! I am going to keep the interest level raising, cause the quality is the end result!

Hope we agree on this terms?!

I think a signature campaign is a good way to start, so that the people in other threads get to know about NODE.
Could be with different reward depending on own activity.
freenxt.org

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:16:27 PM

Awesome, great Response Time!

Also there is a minimum of 5, if you'd like to - you could keep going as much as you want!

P.S. - I will provide the google form link tomorrow! Then the campaign will begin, after you'll submit the links in the form, please delete this message, so we don't get in trouble. The moderators are strict with this kind of content. Thank you!

Looking great! I will be back tomorrow for the forms
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:16:46 PM

i made tweet and hastag #dogecoin. 8 minute later got 100 doge tip. lol  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: