Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread  (Read 15556 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
var53

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:15:29 PM

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.

And YES!

When is a signature campaign likely to be?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jwilford

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:40:50 PM

While I don't think the software or the community is at a point that we can do it yet I would love to see a large bounty put out for a "Hype Video" contest like DOGE did. The DOGE Hype Video Contest Winner was amazing and just watching it makes you want to be a part of it. Looking at the price trend, technology, and inflation schedule is another story however. With a good coin though I think this could do amazing things!
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

These social media campaigns are great.

When NodePay is released NODE is going to explode as people see truly instant fiat transactions through a crypto network supported with professional customer service and support.

Happy to assist in future in any way.

I'm supporting this coin long term and hodling it has huge potential.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

hi psybits
i think for now better to promoting nodecoin than nodepay. because people know nodecoin not nodepay.
when i search in google about nodecoin, there no news about nodecoin.
see in google search suggestion.
if nodepay released. then we start to promote nodepay.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:58:48 PM

hi psybits
i think for now better to promoting nodecoin than nodepay. because people know nodecoin not nodepay.

It was just called NODE in the PR not Nodecoin that's why! NODE cryptocurrency shows good results Wink Next time will use Nodecoin if that is what the devs want. Also was just making a general statement that when Nodepay is released NODE will be huge!
BlackMarket

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:16:35 AM

hi psybits

It was just called NODE in the PR not Nodecoin that's why! NODE cryptocurrency shows good results Wink Next time will use Nodecoin if that is what the devs want. Also was just making a general statement that when Nodepay is released NODE will be huge!

i think nodecoin is better.
let's see this scenario.
example i want to invest in altcoin. then i look into BTER. i see in left side Nodecoin is top 10.
then i want research first. i go to google and of course i will type NODECOIN not NodePay.
i think this is KEYWORD SEO right?
jwilford

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:04:59 AM

let's see this scenario.
example i want to invest in altcoin. then i look into BTER. i see in left side Nodecoin is top 10.
then i want research first. i go to google and of course i will type NODECOIN not NodePay.

I see what you are saying and our searchability under the name NODE and our URL is unfortunate. But we need to push our brand away from Bitcoin and other altcoins if we want to not be seen as Bitcoin light so I think NODE is better. That is why I have been referring to it by it's ticker symbol "NODE" and referring to a node in the network as "node" I think for the time being we are stuck with the official name Nodecoin but I would like to brand as NODE not just another coin, in fact that's not a bad slogan. Ultimately though it's up to the DEVs.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:06:51 AM

let's see this scenario.

I see what you are saying and our searchability under the name NODE and our URL is unfortunate. But we need to push our brand away from Bitcoin and other altcoins if we want to not be seen as Bitcoin light so I think NODE is better. That is why I have been referring to it by it's ticker symbol "NODE" and referring to a node in the network as "node" I think for the time being we are stuck with the official name Nodecoin but I would like to brand as NODE not just another coin, in fact that's not a bad slogan. Ultimately though it's up to the DEVs.

That was my reasoning with it. We used NODE instead of Nodecoin. It is up to the dev how they want to brand it really.
BlackMarket

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:47:31 AM

let's see this scenario.

That was my reasoning with it. We used NODE instead of Nodecoin. It is up to the dev how they want to brand it really.

well, you should use both. and include word "nodecoin" so when people search about nodecoin, node news will show up.
because "NODE" keywords all belong to nodejs. type in google "node" there is no mention about nodepay or nodecoin. only nodejs.

this is not about brand but about marketing.
and this is about cryptocurrency so most people know and  use suffix "coin".
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:08:15 PM

use every meta combination you can think of:

node; nodecoin; node coin; nodekoin; node koin; nodemoney; node money; nodecash; node cash; nodecrypto; node crypto; crypto coin node; etc...

problem solved
jwilford

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:00:20 PM

This forum seems to have died and I have stopped tweeting because it is hard to sell a coin that has no active trade sites. I think once we get BTER working again this thread will come back to life.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:27:39 AM

This forum seems to have died and I have stopped tweeting because it is hard to sell a coin that has no active trade sites. I think once we get BTER working again this thread will come back to life.

Long term NODE is going to be fine don't worry Wink
jwilford

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:38:04 AM

Long term NODE is going to be fine don't worry Wink

No worries here. Just saying we should regroup and rally when BTER is back up.  Smiley
jwilford

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:20:25 AM

Every announcement made here or in the main forum needs to also be accompanied by an announcement on the Reddit and FB page. I have tried to write a few articles on the Reddit but they both look really bare right now. Even just putting up announcements would help them a lot.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:18:19 PM

I think more information needs to be released on forging.  Detailed information on forging is almost non-existent in online search and nobody is going to look through 300+ pages of forum to find that information.  If you are looking to hook more high quantity buyers release more information on forging, your #1 priority should be updating that website.  It looks too unprofessional for people to want to invest hundreds of dollars, but that's just my opinion.
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:31:51 PM

I think more information needs to be released on forging.  Detailed information on forging is almost non-existent in online search and nobody is going to look through 300+ pages of forum to find that information.  If you are looking to hook more high quantity buyers release more information on forging, your #1 priority should be updating that website.  It looks too unprofessional for people to want to invest hundreds of dollars, but that's just my opinion.

+1

Links to crucial information like that should be right at the top of the OP. People quickly lose interest if they cannot immediately find what they want.
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:37:47 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 11:56:58 AM by lcharles123

Some questions: What is the limit of daily tweets?
I can send repeated tweets for different profiles?
If anyone of peoples tagged have followed @nodecoin, the reward is reduced by half?
if i tag people by mistake not receive the extra people or not receive the tweet?
Tags are unlimited?
Tipbots profile mentioned are a extra profile in tweet?
I accumulated links here, i can send all in final of campangn?

Thanks!

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:45:34 AM

If anyone of peoples tagged have followed @nodecoin, the reward is reduced by half?
if i tag people by mistake not receive the extra people or not receive the tweet?
Tags are unlimited?

Thanks!

1. Max 100 days
2. Yes
3. No awards
4. Yes
5. node, nodecoin, nodepay everything related to the Node
6. No
7. Yes

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:46:19 AM

+1

Links to crucial information like that should be right at the top of the OP. People quickly lose interest if they cannot immediately find what they want.
All information written in WhitePaper

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:35:08 AM

Tags are unlimited?

Thanks!

1. Max 100 days
2. Yes
3. No awards
4. Yes
5. node, nodecoin, nodepay everything related to the Node
6. No
7. Yes
Done, form sent now, but tweets have sent two days. Smiley

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print