Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Buy Large Amount of Bitcoins with PPUSD  (Read 1763 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 04:51:04 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2012, 05:51:48 PM by cablepair

Hello Friends

Although I despise PayPal I was put in a situation where I had to accept a payment with it because there was no other way

So now I am looking to buy about $3k worth of Bitcoins with PPUSD

You will need to send the Bitcoins first unless your reputation equals mine.

I am willing to send the PPUSD as a gift so there is no fear of charge back

My reputation on this forum and Bitcoin-otc speaks for itself

Interested parties should PM me or email tom@devcoin.org

Paypal can be dangerous because of transaction reversals

I personally believe there will be no problems and would not try to sell this PPUSD if there was, but please protect your self regardless
for more information on the dangers of trading PPUSD for Bitcoin please refer to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

If you wish to trade I will only do so on the terms I specified at the top of this thread please do not post off topic or request that I change my terms because I will not do so.

thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 04:51:42 PM

oh yeah please if you do not agree with my terms please do not PM me and waste both of our time trying to get me to change my terms of this transaction because I will not do it, thanks.
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 04:56:15 PM

I can do 50 BTC at $5.60 each. You will go first.

PM if interested.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:02:16 PM

WTF

did you even read my thread?

miernik

Activity: 334

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:09:13 PM

Bullshit warning: gifts on Paypal are also reversible.

If the person who paid you gets a charge back, and has no money on his account to cover it, his payments to other people will get reversed, where they gifts or not.
If someone's Paypal account was hacked with a key logger, then payments from that account will be reversed, and all payments other people made with that money, to as many levels as is required to cover the charge back.

Oh, and look at this guy: lots of good reputation for a long time on OTC and then big Paypal charge backs: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=spawn-&sign=ANY&type=RECV&sortby=created_at&sortorder=DESC

Your only chance to get that money out of Paypal is to buy something physical off eBay that someone wants to pay Bitcoin for. Physical silver coins are good. You don't even have to have them shipped to you, just straight to the buyer for Bitcoin.

I can accept for example these from eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Half+Dollar+Walking+Liberty and pay you Bitcoin for them, of course I send the BTC only after I physically get the coin in my hands, no earlier - regardless of your reputation (because any deal with Paypal/eBay is risky enough). I'd pay about 1.5 BTC per one of them at the moment (not all years, ask before bidding). Shipped to me in Europe that is of course.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:17:39 PM

Bullshit warning: gifts on Paypal are also reversible.

If the person who paid you gets a charge back, and has no money on his account to cover it, his payments to other people will get reversed, where they gifts or not.
If someone's Paypal account was hacked with a key logger, then payments from that account will be reversed, and all payments other people made with that money, to as many levels as is required to cover the charge back.

Oh, and look at this guy: lots of good reputation for a long time on OTC and then big Paypal charge backs: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=spawn-&sign=ANY&type=RECV&sortby=created_at&sortorder=DESC

Your only chance to get that money out of Paypal is to buy something physical off eBay that someone wants to pay Bitcoin for. Physical silver coins are good. You don't even have to have them shipped to you, just straight to the buyer for Bitcoin.

I can accept for example these from eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Half+Dollar+Walking+Liberty and pay you Bitcoin for them, of course I send the BTC only after I physically get the coin in my hands, no earlier - regardless of your reputation (because any deal with Paypal/eBay is risky enough). I'd pay about 1.5 BTC per one of them at the moment (not all years, ask before bidding). Shipped to me in Europe that is of course.

Thanks for the info

but my account was not hacked with a key logger and this money is good and legit

I am looking to buy Bitcoin with PPUSD I have conducted thousands of dollars in transactions on this forum and have a very good reputation , many of you know me and have done business with me - you are getting this PPUSD based on my good word if thats not good enough for you then don't do business with me, these are the terms plain and simple there is really no need for everyone to post in this thread or to contact me if you do not want to do this transaction on my word and on my terms.

for more information on the dangers of Paypal to Bitcoin transactions please read this great thread by theymos

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

thank you.
miernik

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:20:55 PM

but my account was not hacked with a key logger and this money is good and legit

But you can't know, and can't guarantee where the person who paid you these 3000$ got it on his Paypal account from, and even if you can guarantee for him, you can't guarantee for people who paid him in the past - if these people where not in fact hacked accounts. If they get reversed, your 3000$ will get reversed and your payments to other people will get reversed.

No money in a Paypal account is guaranteed good and legit.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:27:28 PM

But you can't know, and can't guarantee where the person who paid you these 3000$ got it on his Paypal account from, and even if you can guarantee for him, you can't guarantee for people who paid him in the past - if these people where not in fact hacked accounts. If they get reversed, your 3000$ will get reversed and your payments to other people will get reversed.

No money in a Paypal account is guaranteed good and legit.

I understand what you are saying and you are right

Just let me put it this way to make it simple.

I personally believe this person that sent me the money is 100% legit, the money came from his credit card through paypal and to me, I know this person and they are a very upstanding member of the community.

Yes everything miernik is true with paypal but I believe this paypal money to be legit and I would not be selling it if I believed otherwise

if you are not comfortable with that please dont buy any PPUSD from me
thanks
miernik

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:36:29 PM

What prevents you from withdrawing the money to your bank account and making a bank wire transfer from there?

I can accept a wire to Bank of America USD account, if you don't have a bank account, and you're physically in the US, the solution is simple: walk into any Bank of America branch, open an account, link it to your Paypal account, withdraw money from Paypal to there (I think Paypal's accounts are also in Bank of America so it should be fast), send a wire to me (inside Bank of America so its fast), and I send you Bitcoins. I can even send you coins first if you have a larger OTC rep then mine.

Is there anything which prevents you from doing the above? Safe and simple.

TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:40:39 PM

I can do it but only willing to go ~$1K.  $3K is just too much risk for a single tx.

You transfer first (check DeathAndTaxes signature if needed) and pay 6% over MtGox last at the time of the tx (or 5.5% if willing to take MtGox USD code instead).  You can't send it as a gift though (PayPal will likely shut me down if I get any more "gifts").  My 6% includes my PayPal fees. Smiley

PM me if interested.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:42:04 PM

What prevents you from withdrawing the money to your bank account and making a bank wire transfer from there?

I can accept a wire to Bank of America USD account, if you don't have a bank account, and you're physically in the US, the solution is simple: walk into any Bank of America branch, open an account, link it to your Paypal account, withdraw money from Paypal to there (I think Paypal's accounts are also in Bank of America so it should be fast), send a wire to me (inside Bank of America so its fast), and I send you Bitcoins. I can even send you coins first if you have a larger OTC rep then mine.

Is there anything which prevents you from doing the above? Safe and simple.

LOL

your missing the point here

Its not that I need Bitcoins, I have tons of Bitcoin

I have money in Paypal and wanted to convert it to Bitcoin - I will not attach my bank account to Paypal because I do not trust PayPal

I HATE paypal, I accepted it to do a favor for a good guy, and want to convert it to Bitcoin

no offense but I am not sure why I need to explain all of this to you? Tongue
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 05:43:38 PM

I had to accept a payment with it because there was no other way

I accepted it to do a favor for a good guy

Seems sort of conflicting
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:44:29 PM

I can do it but only willing to go ~$1K.  $3K is just too much risk for a single tx.

You transfer first (check DeathAndTaxes signature if needed) and pay 6% over MtGox last at the time of the tx (or 5.5% if willing to take MtGox USD code instead).  You can't send it as a gift though (PayPal will likely shut me down if I get any more "gifts").  My 6% includes my PayPal fees. Smiley

PM me if interested.

Please re-read the original post

My terms are I go first unless someone has a better reputation that I do and I have yet to see anyone post here that does

again if you do not agree with my terms why are you wasting time? I will not change them.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:45:41 PM

I had to accept a payment with it because there was no other way

I accepted it to do a favor for a good guy

Seems sort of conflicting

Ahh good the thorn in my side is here, yay!

No Terry ITS A BIG F'N SCAM

You caught me!
TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 05:49:44 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2012, 06:01:06 PM by TangibleCryptography

Please re-read the original post

Maybe you should re-read it.  You never indicated it had to be $3K in a single tx.  If you clarify then people might not waste your time.  Personally I think I do have more rep than you.    So how about save some time and just say "nobody has more rep than me" instead of getting all mad after the fact.

Gift is a useless requirement.  Small time trades might want it to bypass the fees but Paypal will take action for excessive "gifting". Sorry if I didn't realize you were serious about that being a requirement.  

I will stop wasting your time.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 06:01:47 PM

lol everyone's turning against cablepair

nice job, boss

I dont need losers like you to like me terrytibbs, see the difference between you and I is I dont need this forum to be somebody, I have several very successful businesses and make more money in a week than you likely do in a month, this forum is all you got terry, its completely obvious and I see right through you kid, now keep it moving grown folks are trying to do business.

Also I am reporting you for harassment and posting off topic
I will continue to do so every time you come into one of my threads and harrass me.

Whatever personal problem you have with me - its your problem not mine.

*TOPIC LOCKED DUE TO HARASSMENT AND POSTING OFF TOPIC*

If anyone wants to trade PPUSD for Bitcoin please email tom@devcoin.org

if anyone has any accusation against me , bring it to the moderators.  Dont be a little bitch and try to start trouble for me just because you got nothing better to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: