Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100 Spondoolies SP30 Yukon miners with hosting  (Read 3702 times)
blockchaingirl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:06:21 AM

For Sale:  100 Spondoolies SP30 Yukon Bitcoin Miners, plugged in and producing!  Owner liquidating for other bitcoin related ventures.  The fastest, easiest way to start mining.  Cost includes ~11 months of professional 3rd party hosting w/Hashplex, 24hr monitoring, remote admin, insured against fire/theft, no in-home noise pollution, no set-up, no worry.  All 100 or individually but only sold with miner+hosting, will accept BTC.  You won't find another deal like this out there!  No waiting, no shipping charges!  Blockchaingirl [at] gmail [dot] com.

Also, if you have any recommendations for other places to share this, or people or organizations that might be interested, kindly share your wisdom!

Peace and joy,
V

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ar9

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:44:20 AM

Escrow?
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:01:45 AM

Escrow?

Especially since that account was registered today.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 06:16:31 AM

Did you pay the regular $99 a month hosting fee or did you get a discount? What is your asking price per unit with hosting included?

lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:15:41 AM

Yet another one playing with big numbers and lots of powerfull miners!!!
dont bother...
miner that has 100 sp-30 has someone else to speak for him
with lots of time in this forum
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

You need to prove you have what you're trying to sell, new account selling expensive gear with no proof only sets alarm bells ringing. Using escrow as mentioned is also an absolute must.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

do NOT send money upfront here
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:36:03 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:47:17 AM

I would buy a few if you can tell us a price....cheers Smiley

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:47:48 AM

You need to prove you have what you're trying to sell, new account selling expensive gear with no proof only sets alarm bells ringing. Using escrow as mentioned is also an absolute must.

I'm new to bitcoin forums, so I apologize if I missed this protocol in the FAQs.

This is a legitimate sale.  We have our SP30's hosted at Hashplex, they were shipped directly there from Israel, and I will determine how we can demonstrate proof of our ownership.  Escrow is not a problem and if you have a recommendation for a trusted agent, that would be great.  Certainly who is used may depend on what form of payment you have.  Do you have any other questions about the units?  

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

ar9

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

How about full escrow with DannyHamilton and I pay upfront and its held in an escrow until 11 months are up?  This eliminates risk on both sides.
Alternatively, how about you ship them to me, I'll set them up to ensure they're working and then escrow will be released.

If no, please explain why these options are not feasible.
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:55:29 AM

I would buy a few if you can tell us a price....cheers Smiley

Here’s how we break down our cost.  These are only sold miners+hosting.  We did not get a break on the hosting which is prepaid.  We’re not looking to make any profit, just liquidate, so we can invest in some other projects to promote the eco-system.  We are actually absorbing the shipping cost from Israel.

Price of miner: $3,401.56 (87% of retail price of $3,895.00; no waiting for delivery; no shipping charges)
Hosting: $99.00 KW/month @ 2.88 KW = $285.12*11 = $3,136.32
Total Price Per Miner: $6,537.88

They are rated at 4.5TH/s +/-5%.  You get the benefit of our bulk purchase discount plus no shipping charges so you get these way cheaper than you can buy them from the manufacturer, assuming that they had them to sell, which they don’t.  They are out of stock as of today when I checked.  And the hosting is very competitive because the energy is very cheap in Washington.

Thanks for your interest.  Let me know how we can proceed!  If you know of other places I could post where we could make miners available to those who want them, I would be grateful.

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:24:00 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

How about full escrow with DannyHamilton and I pay upfront and its held in an escrow until 11 months are up?  This eliminates risk on both sides.
Alternatively, how about you ship them to me, I'll set them up to ensure they're working and then escrow will be released.

If no, please explain why these options are not feasible.

The whole purpose of the liquidation is so that we can invest in some projects that will stimulate the bitcoin economy, and an 11 month escrow defeats that purpose, not to mention the volatility in the BTC price if you use BTC.  The owner is an attorney and he invested his own capital in these units, but after Inside Bitcoin London, we both got the big picture, and we want to do more that will help the whole system thrive.  We are hiring developers to do awesome things!

Hashplex can provide information on the unit's function, if you tell me what indicators you are looking for.  Shipping them to you is not practical because they are already plugged in and running with prepaid hosting for a year.  The selling point here is that they are available, there is no shipping, no waiting, no set up. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. In fairness to my transparency, may I request how many you are interested in? And would you pay with cash or BTC?  We can take that portion of the discussion off-forum if you like. 

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:48:23 AM

dont bother...

With all due respect, you are not correct, but I guess I can intuit where the lack of trust might come from.  I can only assure you that some people are going to get a really good deal because my boss jumped on mining as an entry point investment, has made some connections with pioneers in the field, and is now inspired to invest in a more sophisticated way.  This is such an exciting, emerging industry.  Do you think that such skepticism might be off-putting to those trying to break in and grow the community?  Isn't inviting more people in, and helping them get acquainted with the community what is needed to help BTC become the ubiquitous disruptive economic technology that we envision it to be?  Just my two cents.

peace and joy,
vonnie
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:35:30 AM

I think it will be a difficult sell since the SP35 is coming out and is $3600 and runs 5.5th.  I would be interested in buying multiples but i am not interested in paying $0.14/kwh since i get it for way less.  The hosting contract kills it for me since it essentially eliminates the already difficult task of paying for the equipment.  Secondly, If you have 100 units you would have got a significant discount from HashPlex for the amount of kwh you were buying.  Lastly, how long have the units been running, cause if it has only been a month in the contract and you are already wanting to sell, i suspect you have realized that the ROI on $6500 for 4.5th was terrible.
good luck...keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
blackheart13

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:43:50 AM

Have interest but only if I can purchase & have shipped to me.  Not interested in hosting
Thanks
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:18:44 AM

Wow it's only currently 17.28 Bitcoins to purchase this miner and 11 months hosting

I would feel bad having to pay such a small amount that's going to give me such a massive return!

Would you take my first born child on top of the cost to make it fair?

Heh!
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:05:46 AM

dont bother...

With all due respect, you are not correct, but I guess I can intuit where the lack of trust might come from.  I can only assure you that some people are going to get a really good deal because my boss jumped on mining as an entry point investment, has made some connections with pioneers in the field, and is now inspired to invest in a more sophisticated way.  This is such an exciting, emerging industry.  Do you think that such skepticism might be off-putting to those trying to break in and grow the community?  Isn't inviting more people in, and helping them get acquainted with the community what is needed to help BTC become the ubiquitous disruptive economic technology that we envision it to be?  Just my two cents.

peace and joy,
vonnie

Hi Vonnie there is always room to proove your legitimacy but before writing this be sure I have seen people selling miners that dont even exist.
Hope am making mistake with you and in this case wish for a good sale.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:37:31 AM

Considering these are selling on ebay for just over $3000 and also considering if you bought 100 from Spondoolies you would have purchased them at a hefty discount on the RRP I think you are overpriced. In fact I think you are probably profiteering.

Try pricing around $2500 and you will have no problem selling them. Especially considering the expensive hosting you are selling them with.

Remember it doesn't matter what you think they are worth, they are only worth what it is expected they will return in BTC over their lifetime.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 12:51:03 PM

I talk to both the CEO of Spondoolies, and of HashPlex from time to time, and have the resources to purchase them all, in any case I can easily verify identity if you provide me a name via PM.. Let me know..

Thus far only one thing is inaccurate, HashPlex automatically provides a discount for purchases so you would be paying 10% less.... Although I can't argue with some of your math your assumptions on the price the market will bear are not necessarily accurate, especially from a forum with some well educated BTC investors...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: