Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

Interesting, will be keeping an eye on this!  Are there any plans to move onto bigger exchanges, ie Bittrex? Cheesy
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

Can anyone explain to me what the benefit is of launching a crypto and accept it in your own shop instead of accepting, say BTC for example?

because we can offer a fixed price for the coin for goods and create a stable price is the main reason.

you cant. its totally unnecesary on top of that.

or did dell just launch its own crypto? paypal, any other company that would actually have the means to stabilize a price.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:58:50 PM

Can anyone explain to me what the benefit is of launching a crypto and accept it in your own shop instead of accepting, say BTC for example?

because we can offer a fixed price for the coin for goods and create a stable price is the main reason.

or did dell just launch its own crypto? paypal, any other company that would actually have the means to stabilize a price.

Lol stop trying so hard.

twitter @antiiclimax
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:00:30 PM

well,

whether it is necessary or not is subjective not objective. Of course we can't have influence over bitcoin but we can over euphoria by using our premine as a stabilisation fund to help peg the price, this is the point of why we don't use bitcoin.

It also gives us a USP in what is a tight margins cut throat industry, any commercial advantage is good for us. Having our unique crypto gives us an edge. See how much interest we have generated in our store and have already received sales orders that we wouldn't have otherwise had.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

It's also really good advertising because I really doubt they would have got the orders they are receiving today without the coin
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

It's also really good advertising because I really doubt they would have got the orders they are receiving today without the coin

Exactly!
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:05:17 PM

To clarify tho dev, what happens if the exchange price goes over 750? Would you then update the stable price?

as soon as exchange goes over 700 we will update to 1000

Sweet! So the plan is to gradually increase the stable price as the exchange price rises?
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

To clarify tho dev, what happens if the exchange price goes over 750? Would you then update the stable price?

Sweet! So the plan is to gradually increase the stable price as the exchange price rises?

yeah that is exactly the plan, drag the price up bit by bit
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:33:33 PM

Sweet! We have found a way to endlessly print money. Unless someone asks with what exactly the price will be backed up and for how long (stated goal is 7.8M USD marketcap).

I will stop here, I have said what I wanted to say. Good luck to anyone buying this.

purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:34:54 PM

Sweet! We have found a way to endlessly print money. Unless someone asks with what exactly the price will be backed up and for how long (stated goal is 7.8M USD marketcap).

I will stop here, I have said what I wanted to say. Good luck to anyone buying this.

Thank you for the well wishes! Unstated is the fact that the dev could also lower the stable price if the market doesnt cooperate Cheesy
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:41:16 PM

This is exactly what I hope to see from a coin use the coin to fund your enterprise this is what we tried to do with ServX. We didn't do so good because we thought people wanted non psychoactive things to buy. But we overestimated the needs of crypto users I could of done this and passed because I wanted to do something to bring crypto out of the black market. Apparently Drugs are what they want. Go with it.  Long live free market economics

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:43:40 PM

This is exactly what I hope to see from a coin use the coin to fund your enterprise this is what we tried to do with ServX. We didn't do so good because we thought people wanted non psychoactive things to buy. But we overestimated the needs of crypto users I could of done this and passed because I wanted to do something to bring crypto out of the black market. Apparently Drugs are what they want. Go with it.  Long live free market economics

I could of told yea that!
Smiley

twitter @antiiclimax
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:45:13 PM

pegging derivatives to assets is nothing new, it happens all the time.

Derivative
A derivative is a security whose price is dependent upon or derived from one or more underlying assets. Learn more on how investors can use this financial instrument in their trading strategies.

Underlying asset is our stock of chems, derivative is EUPH. We guarantee to provide you with our chems at a set rate to the derivative, chems have fixed fiat value. People can choose to accept or not our peg against the underlying asset, no one is forcing them to. They can just pay with fiat if they want. However we guarantee a cheaper price if you use EUPH.

Why?

1. gives us a USP and generates interest

2. no merchant fees

3. we still make profit just less

Anyway... all by the by. Clearly you are dubious about the whole thing and that is your prerogative, no one is asking you to buy, mine or be involved.

With that, as price is now stable over 600 Sat we have set our peg to 1k sats.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:48:30 PM

Can anyone confirm they have placed an order through the store? If so, please update us if you receive your order.

Thanks
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:50:06 PM

Can anyone confirm they have placed an order through the store? If so, please update us if you receive your order.

Thanks

orders have been placed today, no one will have received anything yet because we only went live today
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:55:11 PM

Teleportation is not a viable shipping method?

twitter @antiiclimax
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

Teleportation is not a viable shipping method?

only a few hours after your order arrives does teleportation become possible.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:02:40 PM

I don't know the laws in the uk but in the USA a statement like this would land u in prison

Please be aware that while these products are legal, their use is not risk free. Be sure to research and understand safe dosages and all effects and side-effects before use. Team Euphoria

You are clearly telling people to consume these compounds. And advising them to research safe dosages  I would like to state : our team has never condoned ingestion/ consumption  we advise all students to take the strictest safety precautions when handling hazardous materials  .only research on non living material in a clean environment  for academic purposes only.  If accidentally exposed seek professional help

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Ancep

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:06:11 PM

Branding
Marketing
Creative advertising
Crypto's are fun

Why wouldn't you want your store to have its own currency? Seems like a pretty natural step for crypto in general. I think we all realize crypto is one giant beta test so why not do things that haven't been done before.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:11:39 PM

I don't know the laws in the uk but in the USA a statement like this would land u in prison

Please be aware that while these products are legal, their use is not risk free. Be sure to research and understand safe dosages and all effects and side-effects before use. Team Euphoria

You are clearly telling people to consume these compounds. And advising them to research safe dosages  I would like to state : our team has never condoned ingestion/ consumption  we advise all students to take the strictest safety precautions when handling hazardous materials  .only research on non living material in a clean environment  for academic purposes only.  If accidentally exposed seek professional help

I think laws are a lot more strict over there than here but will reword slightly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: