Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
ELOH

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:06:26 PM

lol just lol at people in the cryptocurrency scene thinking that people sending around legal substances are going to get in trouble when theres people sending around heroin and meth and pounds of ecstasy and hash, for bitcoins.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

I cried about ali because it will go to the moon ..

and what about SSL certificate for the website? you didn't answer that

most shitcoins im invested in went to the moon, and crashed
like every coin
luckily i only mined and not spent a lot of money (lost some for not selling...)

I wouldn't even invest in a shitcoin if it had the potential to moon.

And I invested in this. I am here since 1 year and I wouldn't give my money on anything.

Your terribly naive if you think anyone else than the devs bought from alipaycoin.

Some coins from your history: Lion, Meow, Wood

Honestly you seem like the biggest shitcoin investor and still you are here to fud a legit looking business.
who's paying your electricity bill
ps: you sitll can mine this coin

and if you think this is a scam take this bet

implying he has 5 BTCs

TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

Well after seeing how much shit has arrived on this thread recently, I am now sure that it is a good investment and "moon bound"

To bad for the rest of you who seem unable to see a good deal when it comes along....

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:30:44 PM

Well after seeing how much shit has arrived on this thread recently, I am now sure that it is a good investment and "moon bound"

To bad for the rest of you who seem unable to see a good deal when it comes along....

My last order filled, staking all my coins now.

Smiley

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:46:51 PM

I cried about ali because it will go to the moon ..

and what about SSL certificate for the website? you didn't answer that

most shitcoins im invested in went to the moon, and crashed
like every coin
luckily i only mined and not spent a lot of money (lost some for not selling...)

200000 premine...
this is going to be painful, at some point Smiley

They are paying bounties with the premine, and if you look at the price, it isn't very expensive to just buy that much right now. /shrug

In my estimation if it were as scam they could have just gone with an ICO and done much better. Website looks polished, no red flags for that I was looking for, looks like a real site... and the dev seems pretty cool. So I actually like this one and hope it works out.

i wonder if the store really works
and if anyone is really going to use it
and not only false-reviews

if anyone in my country order a strange powder in the mail (legal or not). they will probably get trouble

and no even legit SSL certificate on a website, where people suppose to post sensitive information

but go ahead... make the developer of this shitcoin rich (again)

I just checked your post history.

You are/were invested in really terrible shitcoins. You also cried on alipaycoin's BCT ANN that the coins were taken from you and you were 2 slow, even tho that was the 100% dev buying his own ICO since there were only 0.1 BTCs worth of coins sold in 2 weeks.

Whole twitter was laughing on that ICO.

Why are you here again?

Back to this coin

- People stated yesterday that they were ordering.

- Dev stated he will post pictures of the packages pre-sending.

- Users will write reviews when they get the packages.

The website launched yesterday meaning you have to wait for these to happen before you can claim that this is a shitcoin.

Your issue regarding "if anyone in my country order a strange powder in the mail (legal or not). they will probably get trouble"

This isn't the fault of the webshop, this is how the industry works. Most RC webshops put in documents and intructions regarding the substance but even if they do it, customs and the local feds have the authority to double check the substance. It can be anything regardless of what you say it is.

Oh you call it a scam because your country doesn't just let some powder pass through the border?

So you call every RC webshop a scam?

your right I didn't apologies. SSL certificate is on the to do list and will be there within a couple of days. We sare simploy snowed under with work.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:59:52 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 06:41:14 PM by traumschiff

Some more coin logos (sorry for the size):

Green:

Blue:

Other:

Album for this: http://imgur.com/a/eLyoG

Can give them in varius sizes and quality, had to make them smaller so I can insert it here.

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:07:16 PM

I sure hope these guys are legit, but in the cryptoworld probability is it's a scam.

No SSL on the web store.

Translation: Your personal information (credit card) is not safe when placing orders.

It is unheard of that a shopping cart doesn't have SSL. These guys don't know what they're doing.
adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:10:37 PM

like this one  Wink

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:11:56 PM

I sure hope these guys are legit, but in the cryptoworld probability is it's a scam.

No SSL on the web store.

Translation: Your personal information (credit card) is not safe when placing orders.

It is unheard of that a shopping cart doesn't have SSL. These guys don't know what they're doing.

we don't accept credit cards. The reason we haven't made it a priority is that we don't store any financial details on store. We accept bank transfer, paypal (done offsite on paypal website) and euph. There is no sensitive information stored on site. Like I said, it is on the to do list but it hasn't hit priority because we are not in a situation where anyones financial information can be stolen.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:14:51 PM

like this one  Wink

fun fact that Eu stands for euphorium anyway Cheesy

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:15:47 PM

No SSL on the web store.

When you don't know what you are talking about, better keep quite, than speak up and prove it....

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:18:13 PM

Can give them in varius sizes and quality, had to make them smaller so I can insert it here.

wow. That is cool. Really like it.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

like this one  Wink

Nice..Im a bit concerned that its ripping off the Breaking Bad theme. Maybe just have 'Eu' ph inside the logo - no need for the full words in the logo. Just have the [Eu]ph like a chemical element symbol.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

like this one  Wink

Nice..Im a bit concerned that its ripping off the Breaking Bad theme. Maybe just have 'Eu' ph inside the logo - no need for the full words in the logo. Just have the [Eu]ph like a chemical element symbol.

Well its made with open fonts from scratch and with photoshop (brackets + smoke) so technically it's not ripping off.

But idk exactly how intellectual rights work, if the dev wants I can remake it however the ppl would like.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:25:37 PM

I don't see any copyright issues there. breaking bad don't own the periodic table.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:53:25 PM

I don't see any copyright issues there. breaking bad don't own the periodic table.

The Breaking Bad one does look good, of course that is more associated with Meth/Crime, and the placeholder one people obviously would think of MDMA or rave parties, or legal highs.

safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:57:24 PM

I liked the second logo.
I think that would be very good.

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:02:27 PM

No SSL on the web store.

we don't accept credit cards. The reason we haven't made it a priority is that we don't store any financial details on store. We accept bank transfer, paypal (done offsite on paypal website) and euph. There is no sensitive information stored on site. Like I said, it is on the to do list but it hasn't hit priority because we are not in a situation where anyones financial information can be stolen.

Thanks for the response, got it. I went through your store and there is no where to pay with paypal or bank transfer? (which is good IMO, +1 crypto only stores) That is good credit card details are not stored but without SSL you are still vulnerable to personal information theft. For example first & last name, address, email, phone number were all required to place an order on your site.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:03:29 PM

The Breaking Bad one does look good, of course that is more associated with Meth/Crime, and the placeholder one people obviously would think of MDMA or rave parties, or legal highs.

Agree totally (I like the placeholder logo since it gives the feeling of a 90's rave) . To the defence of it, crime isn't what it used to be 10 years ago.

People loved the series, even friends talked about meth who never even smoked a joint

ELOH

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

Euphoria <info@euphoriashop.co>
7:04 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Order ID: 28
Date Ordered: 25/11/2014

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped

To view your order click on the link below:
http://euphoriashop.co/index.php?route=account/order/info&order_id=28

The comments for your order are:

tracking CENSORED BECAUSE I DONT WANT YALL TRACKING MY SHIT AND HAVING MY HOME ADDRESS AND SHIT.

please allow 24-36 hours for tracking to go live.

https://i.imgur.com/CHcSY2G.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: