Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANN - Cannabiscoin is over, thread locked that's a nono  (Read 2353 times)
Winner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:02:36 AM

they deleting posts...good posts too....such same I liked cannabiscoin

Edit:blah blah blah fud sammich

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:46:31 AM

haha.

if i was as fudded as CANN or URO i'd moderate the thread way more heavily. there's nothing beneficial in having a thread full of crap.

the whole nature of a forum is that you can make as many threads as you want, which is exactly what you're doing here ..

if people are interested in asking "tough questions" and they have a history of being a pain in the arse, then their history is against them.
if the questions are good enough, someone else will ask them.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:00:09 AM

There's nothing wrong with self-moderating... but why not just answer the questions that were posed... they are literally harmless questions...

Does this look like FUD? Seriously?

We've been running all over the place  with getting supplies to our new grow setup in Northern Arizona.  We've got power, Water, walls, Roof and floor all setup.  Smiley  Things are coming along on this front.

What harvest size is coming up for the next CANNDY drop and how long can it be expected? How big can the investors expect of a harvest? What type and how many lights are running the garden that will be released for the next CANNDY release to your investors?

One of our Growers whom recently joined the CANN team has been working with me on the Northern AZ grow.  He and his team will be supporting the YesWeCann movement and will be working
Many support the CANN movement an including growers already. What support will this grower be bringing exactly? Does he offer his entire grow room to flower cananbis in return to be exchanged for CANN? Is it just a small portion of his grow he's offering or the entire thing? Have you any other details that you can release, size of room, amount of lights ect?

Keep in mind, these projects are currently being self-funded by the team and its supporters.  
Can you further clarify what you mean when you say self-funded by the supporters? How do you get the funds to support the projects from your supporters and are there outside investors? It seems the facility is quite large and will need a lot of funding. Do you plan to use the entire facility for CANN and the movement or just a portion?  

We are currently experimenting with more strains and working on developing hybrids.

Who's the breeder of the project and what genetic lineage are you planning on working with? Do you plan to use just one male or a bundle of males for the breeding project? Do you plan to stabilize the genetics and release seeds in the future or will you be only keeping these "in house"?

Development of the CannabisCoin web wallet has been 99% completed.  We will be placing additional physical servers at the datacenter strictly for CANN developments and future services for CANN.  

Are you forking a web wallet thats been currently developed already? or will this be from the ground up? Who's the dev on the web wallet project?

Sorry for all the questions, however i'd like to look into the opportunities this coin has to offer as a potential investor. The information above would help solidify how one can move forward with when making this decision.
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:25:44 AM

This is dumb. Has anyone made an unmoderated CANN community thread? I tried to make one. I was a bit lazy on the first post. I will make it better later if people use the thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864537

racasanuk

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:26:34 AM

I’m sure the whole altcoin thing is done and cannabis coin is looking like a lost opportunity for bigger things

When cannabis coin was on its bull run the volume on bittrex was more than 2000 btc and my guess is a lot of that volume was noobies, noobies who then got burned by what happened and won’t be coming back + I think a lot of people who were into the cannabis/altcoin idea lost money and cannot or wont risk anything more on that idea

Now we are lucky to see 500 btc volume on bittrex

Thanks cann

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
             ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:31:24 AM

I’m sure the whole altcoin thing is done and cannabis coin is looking like a lost opportunity for bigger things

When cannabis coin was on its bull run the volume on bittrex was more than 2000 btc and my guess is a lot of that volume was noobies, noobies who then got burned by what happened and won’t be coming back + I think a lot of people who were into the cannabis/altcoin idea lost money and cannot or wont risk anything more on that idea

Thanks cann

nah it was the nonstop ico scams more than cann that killed the volume on trex
dynamite

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:39:21 AM

Thanks cann

I agree that ICO and pump n dump scams stole tons of money from crypto. Either way crypto is going to be huge. You guys just have weak hands. CANN will be over 100,000 sat one day. SO many altcoins are going to be big successes.

BTC is going to $20,000 USD and many other coins will have 100x to 1000x price increases.

Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

Thanks cann

exchanges put up ico's scams like crazy during the big run and killed the alt market by greed
cann made history in alt world we must all agree that true

cann made everyone see truths in crypto and open eyes to invest in real world coins like cann
racasanuk

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:48:47 AM

Thanks cann

I agree that ICO and pump n dump scams stole tons of money from crypto. Either way crypto is going to be huge. You guys just have weak hands. CANN will be over 100,000 sat one day. SO many altcoins are going to be big successes.

BTC is going to $20,000 USD and many other coins will have 100x to 1000x price increases.

Don’t get me wrong I am still a believer and I do think cannabis coin is a good coin

But it looks like FUD is far more effective at killing the alts than the scams (how’s that tantrum working out for you now cannacoin?)

So how do we get from here (vol on bittrex 430 btc) to the sunny future of $20,000 for btc?

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
             ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:30:21 AM

You got that decimal point wrong, it is actually BTC is going to $20.00 USD since Bitcoins are utterly useless by now.

Nobody buys them to the moon, nobody mines them at home anymore, you cannot buy weed with them at Silkroad anymore.
Mostly due to a chronic shortage of Silkroads out there  Cool
... it is accumulating a hefty amount of Jailtime for the Silkroad scoundrels actually, not nice to watch at all.

Only the BTC pumper from Gox deserves that much jailtime, but he is filthy rich by dumping our BTC right now so will evade jail for sure. That's the way it works.
Winner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:03:53 AM

Cannabiscoin thread still locked I see...hohohoho

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:43:38 AM

You got that decimal point wrong, it is actually BTC is going to $20.00 USD since Bitcoins are utterly useless by now.

Nobody buys them to the moon, nobody mines them at home anymore, you cannot buy weed with them at Silkroad anymore.
Mostly due to a chronic shortage of Silkroads out there  Cool
... it is accumulating a hefty amount of Jailtime for the Silkroad scoundrels actually, not nice to watch at all.

Only the BTC pumper from Gox deserves that much jailtime, but he is filthy rich by dumping our BTC right now so will evade jail for sure. That's the way it works.

+1000 well said sir ! well said!! Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:01:54 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 10:58:24 AM by Spoetnik

haha.

if i was as fudded as CANN or URO i'd moderate the thread way more heavily. there's nothing beneficial in having a thread full of crap.

the whole nature of a forum is that you can make as many threads as you want, which is exactly what you're doing here ..

if people are interested in asking "tough questions" and they have a history of being a pain in the arse, then their history is against them.

what a crock of shit LOLOLOLOL

you guys defending your scams here use that excuse.. all the time  Roll Eyes

and let me remind you douche nozzles here..

there is tons of scams posted all the time and each and every single fucking last one of you cry innocent little angel that gets FUD'd ..awww booo hoo  Cry  Cry  Cry
and you guys say stupid shit like that to silence people who expose your shenanigans.

and because of that CONTEXT you should accept any and all questions NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM

You guys are a fucking joke !
It's like whiny little faggots crying about being questioned about breaking the law in a jail surrounded by criminals.
You guys are brain dead and do not possess the ability to see reality.. you live in your own fucked up bullshit little scam token IPO fantasy world.

REALITY CHECK IDIOTS

When you post THOUSANDS of scheme gimmick coins/tokens noooooooooooooooooooooon fucking stop with many being confirmed scams posted by anon liars
then............ NO......................................... YOU Do  -----  N O T ----- Deserve the benefit of the doubt.

So guys let this topic be a warning.. they are censoring shit so then there must be a reason.. they have shit to hide /end of gay story.

FUD first & ask questions later™
dynamite

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:20:49 AM

haha.

you guys defending your scams here use that excuse.. all the time  Roll Eyes

there is tons of scams posted all the time and each and every single fucking last one of you cry innocent little angel that gets FUD'd ..awww booo hoo  Cry  Cry  Cry
and you guys say stupid shit like that to silence people who expose your shenanigans.

and because of that CONTEXT you should accept any and all questions NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM

It's like whiny little faggots crying about being questioned about breaking the law in a jail surrounded by criminals.
You guys are brain dead and do not possess the ability to see reality.. you live in your own fucked up bullshit little scam token IPO fantasy world.

REALITY CHECK IDIOTS

When you post THOUSANDS of scheme gimmick coins/tokens noooooooooooooooooooooon fucking stop with many being confirmed scams posted by anon liars
then............ NO......................................... YOU Do  -----  N O T ----- Deserve the benefit of the doubt.

So guys let this topic be a warning.. the are censoring shit then there must be a reason.. they have shit to hide /end of gay story.

What could D9 be hiding other than something as small as him mining 90% of all coins before a switch to x11.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:55:12 AM

Nasty.. but a classic i seen many do that like Carbon Coin or Feather Coin for example.

rape haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard with 199993474646 TERA PETA UBER hashes with ASICS !

then..

some little welfare bitch comes along with a 3 year old GPU and mines it for 150 (KH/s) KILO hashes a second

rofl .

so much faggotry and not enough cocks to drain dry..

FUD first & ask questions later™
aristokrat

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:16:49 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ZOyD7w0i8&feature=youtu.be
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:13:26 PM

haha.

you guys defending your scams here use that excuse.. all the time  Roll Eyes

there is tons of scams posted all the time and each and every single fucking last one of you cry innocent little angel that gets FUD'd ..awww booo hoo  Cry  Cry  Cry

REALITY CHECK IDIOTS

then............ NO......................................... YOU Do  -----  N O T ----- Deserve the benefit of the doubt.

So guys let this topic be a warning.. they are censoring shit so then there must be a reason.. they have shit to hide /end of gay story.

lol that reply is lame arse faggotry.

boo hoo questions are being ignored and deleted. i demand freedom of lame arse faggotry on your thread you mean dev.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:10:18 PM

It was a nice pump  Roll Eyes
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:04:02 PM

Yes, the topic is locked now. "This is to limit the active spamming/fudding attempts from competitor coins." What's the point??
Anyone noticed that the user with a username "YESWECANN" wasn't the original poster, it was "CannabisCoinDev". Now the first post in the ann thread belongs to YESWECANN and both accounts were frequently posted of late. Huh
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

This thread is just made to fud CANN which has more potential than all the shitcoins you're supporting.
Don't be jealous guys Smiley

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: