Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama really likes his wife - Michelle or not - what you think  (Read 972 times)
HeroCat (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:31:17 PM

I think if Obama is playing golf - may be he do not like to be at home - even may be he do not have good relations with his wife Michelle. What you guys think ? Or from the other side - how can you make good relations with wife, when secret service man is listening what you are doing at the room entrance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

Obama to announce immigration order in Las Vegas on Friday

President Barack Obama plans to announce an executive order in Las Vegas on Friday to address immigration reform, CNBC has confirmed.

Another source familiar with the situation told CNBC that Obama could yet give a broader outline on an immigration order on Thursday and add detail on Friday.

The president has been long expected to make an announcement that would protect up to five million unauthorized immigrants from the threat of deportation and provide work permits.

Partisan fighting erupted in the summer over how to address the increased flow of unaccompanied minors from Central America at the U.S. border with Mexico.

Obama has asked for $3.7 billion to address the border crisis. In the summer, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, however, passed a measure that only gave Obama a fraction of what he sought and made it easier to deport the young migrants arriving at the border, a provision opposed by Democrats and immigration advocates. In the end, Congress adjourned without a final bill.

The Democratic-led Senate last year passed a broad overhaul of immigration with support from some Republicans that boosted border security, increased visas for legal immigrants and a provided a path to citizenship for immigrants illegally in the country.

But the Republican-controlled House balked at acting on any broad measure and House Speaker John Boehner informed Obama earlier this year that the House would not act in 2014. That led Obama to declare he would act on his own by issuing executive orders.

One Republican leader on Sunday held open the possibility that his party could move to shut down the government in an attempt to stop the president from taking executive action on immigration policy.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102183389

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:35:54 PM

I think that when your president, golf is work. They line up a few people for each hole and they get a brief meeting/photo-op. This is done for all sorts of lobbyists, donors, business leaders. It's not like he gets any peace and quiet the way my dentist does when he golfs on Tuesdays. Although, it may be better than an office meeting.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:55:04 PM

I think that when your president, golf is work. They line up a few people for each hole and they get a brief meeting/photo-op. This is done for all sorts of lobbyists, donors, business leaders. It's not like he gets any peace and quiet the way my dentist does when he golfs on Tuesdays. Although, it may be better than an office meeting.

Maybe golfing a few minutes after announcing a dude got his head chopped off was a teeny weeny bit much?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

Maybe golfing a few minutes after announcing a dude got his head chopped off was a teeny weeny bit much?

Agreed. The optics of that were awful. Especially in an economy where most people couldn't even afford to golf if they wanted to. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

Agreed. The optics of that were awful. Especially in an economy where most people couldn't even afford to golf if they wanted to. 

You made me look for the interview. I really thought back then he CLEARLY apologized for that, he was sorry, etc. Actually he never said that. I really thought he did. I underestimated the power of the Dark Side with this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VEzmuTBWFI

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

She, food/fitness nut, married him and had his kids despite him being a bloody sociopath drug user, why wouldn't he like her?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:18:36 PM

Can you blame him? http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/michelle-obama-patrick-ewing-e1273432390706.jpg

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:49:32 PM

I think that when your president, golf is work......it may be better than an office meeting.
I agree with you.

Remember the Sopranos, the TV show?

Going to titty bars was work.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

hmmmmm.... probably i dont care  Cheesy ?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:08:23 PM

You can find Yutube videos about this. Just search. In addition, Barack Obama's birth certificate shows he was born in Kenya, to a Kenya citizen mother, and has a Kenya citizen father.

OH BOY! Barack Obama's brother asks if Michelle is 'Michael'

"Is Michelle Michael?" Obama asked, referring to a conspiracy theory that the former First Lady is actually a man.

In 2017, Alex Jones claimed to have proof that Michelle was male.

The Independent reported:

In a 12-minute video, the Infowars host analyses footage and photos which he believes prove Ms Obama has a penis.

"Since the early days of the Obama administration, citizens across the board have studied videos and photos of Michelle Obama and said that she is a man," the shock jock said.

"And even [Barack] Obama has called her over and over again Michael. But new shock footage has emerged that is being censored off the internet as fast as you can upload it."

It's not the first time Malik has made things uncomfortable for his brother on social media.

In 2017, Malik Obama tweeted an image of what appears to be Barack's birth certificate.

Except it's not from Hawaii, but rather Kenya.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: