Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIND] FindYou Coin - Faucet Distribution  (Read 76511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:23:18 AM

Guys, dev was last active 4 days ago. Wtf? Maybe I could create another thread and update the OP. I am really active.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:25:57 AM

Guys, dev was last active 4 days ago. Wtf? Maybe I could create another thread and update the OP. I am really active.

I think it is not a right decision , you are not from the dev team.
Cryptoleonardo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:26:54 AM

Good coin for target people like Mark Karpeles and Alex Green Tongue
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:27:00 AM

"Community takeover" will totally kill coin.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:28:48 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:40:02 AM by e1ghtSpace

I think it is not a right decision, you are not from the dev team.
Who is though? A guy that was last active 4 days ago? This gives the coin a bad image. I'm not saying we should make another thread now but if the dev isn't active for another few days then we need to.

Maybe we could make an account together and we can all know the password.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:35:44 AM

OMG! Another faucet coin and another lack of dev.
Maybe is the same dev of miraclecoin. Same lack of activities also in this coin.

Dev,are you there?
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:56:42 AM

I haven't downloaded a wallet in a long long time...  Grin
Do you realise you could have made an IPO and sold all those coin at 10k sat  Grin

I do but I do not want to have anything with BitCoins. I do not want to be a "dev" or someone people expect anything from - I'll try to sort things out in ANN but that`s all. This coin meant for community so community can decide what it worth, and how to operate it. I would rather prefer to start working on scamcoin list instead of trying to add this to exchange. Lets do it!

just reminding you guys  - FIND is community coin.

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
firefighters

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:19:30 PM

Do you realise you could have made an IPO and sold all those coin at 10k sat  Grin

I do but I do not want to have anything with BitCoins. I do not want to be a "dev" or someone people expect anything from - I'll try to sort things out in ANN but that`s all. This coin meant for community so community can decide what it worth, and how to operate it. I would rather prefer to start working on scamcoin list instead of trying to add this to exchange. Lets do it!

just reminding you guys  - FIND is community coin.
yes,FIND belongs to the community .

mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:53:11 PM

OMG! Another faucet coin and another lack of dev.
Maybe is the same dev of miraclecoin. Same lack of activities also in this coin.

Dev,are you there?

As long as the distribution is goin on, we don't need more activity here from the dev.
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:39:22 PM

Who is though? A guy that was last active 4 days ago? This gives the coin a bad image. I'm not saying we should make another thread now but if the dev isn't active for another few days then we need to.

You are stupid. Its not your coin. There are a lot of pump and dump coins out there that you can play with or start a new one. Dev asked you to not put it up on exchanges.  To clarify, that means buying and selling,. I dont know what he want to do with this coin and neither do you. One thing is clear, its not your coin.

Keep your dumb ideas to yourself untill you know what he wants. He maybe got bored, maybe the same dev as MCL, but its still his coin. Do you understand?
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 08:58:36 PM

You are stupid. Its not your coin. There are a lot of pump and dump coins out there that you can play with or start a new one. Dev asked you to not put it up on exchanges.  To clarify, that means buying and selling,. I dont know what he want to do with this coin and neither do you. One thing is clear, its not your coin.

Keep your dumb ideas to yourself untill you know what he wants. He maybe got bored, maybe the same dev as MCL, but its still his coin. Do you understand?
You are one dumb Fu*k. I never said that this coin was mine nor did I ask for it to be put onto exchanges.
The dev literally said that this coin is for the community and he said that all he'd do was update the Ann.
Is it happening? No. So next time keep your stupidity to yourself and do some research before blindly accusing someone of claiming a coin is theirs.

All I did on an exchange was buy some coins. I DON'T want it to go onto more exchanges! I even make a post saying that we should only look for exchanges in the last 3 days of distribution.

I don't want to dump this coin. I don't know where you got the idea from.
DenKoma

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

How does "mined" amount is estimated?

A week ago I had maybe 0.05-0.07 "mined" coins once in 4 hours, now I get average 2.5 coins per hour; the last 10 minutes I've received 2 transactions 3.3 coins total...

Is it possible to get 100-150 "mined" coins per hour by the end of distribution?

www.findcoin.info
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

A week ago I had maybe 0.05-0.07 "mined" coins once in 4 hours, now I get average 2.5 coins per hour; the last 10 minutes I've received 2 transactions 3.3 coins total...

Is it possible to get 100-150 "mined" coins per hour by the end of distribution?

They are distributing 200k Find / hours , so at the moment we have 1639 wallets opened (because the last coin that I received was 122 FIND) and I think this number* will raise in the next few days.

*the number of the wallets.
DenKoma

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:37:18 PM

They are distributing 200k Find / hours , so at the moment we have 1639 wallets opened (because the last coin that I received was 122 FIND) and I think this number* will raise in the next few days.

Yeah, I kinda know that  Grin I'm talking about "mining" coins - see the screenshot:

www.findcoin.info
Rols

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:42:26 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:55:37 PM by Rols

You are stupid. Its not your coin. There are a lot of pump and dump coins out there that you can play with or start a new one. Dev asked you to not put it up on exchanges.  To clarify, that means buying and selling,. I dont know what he want to do with this coin and neither do you. One thing is clear, its not your coin.

You are one dumb Fu*k. I never said that this coin was mine nor did I ask for it to be put onto exchanges.
The dev literally said that this coin is for the community and he said that all he'd do was update the Ann.
Is it happening? No. So next time keep your stupidity to yourself and do some research before blindly accusing someone of claiming a coin is theirs.

All I did on an exchange was buy some coins. I DON'T want it to go onto more exchanges! I even make a post saying that we should only look for exchanges in the last 3 days of distribution.

You are to dumb to take over a coin. How are you going to do a hostile takeover?
There are still over 50% of the coins to be distributed. How are you going to take over the faucet ?

Just because its a community coin, that dont mean that you can take over it. The dev dont have to update the ann. He did not want it on exchanges.
He have to update the ann for scam list but not exchanges. You have to wait until all coins are distributed until you can demand anything. Coins are free so nobody will loose anything. Lets see if he still on this coin.

The only problem for now are that the faucet dont show up on the richlist.

SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

Yeah, I kinda know that  Grin I'm talking about "mining" coins - see the screenshot:

Dude you know the "mined"coins deppend from the coins in ur wallet, if you have more.. (but you have realy much than other here) you will "mine" more Wink so in one moment you can "mine"  100 or 100+ ...  Cool
Rols

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:48:45 PM

Dude you know the "mined"coins deppend from the coins in ur wallet, if you have more.. (but you have realy much than other here) you will "mine" more Wink so in one moment you can "mine"  100 or 100+ ...  Cool

search for Proof of stake and wiki on internet. This coins interest is 1% per year.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

You can add in config for example

reservebalance=9999999

if you don't want to use POS.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:57:09 PM

You are to dumb to take over a coin. How are you going to do a hostile takeover?
There are still over 50% of the coins to be distributed. How are you going to take over the faucet ?

Just because its a community coin, that dont mean that you can take over it. The dev dont have to update the ann. He did not want it on exchanges.
He have to update the ann for scam list but not exchanges. You have to wait until all coins are distributed until you can demand anything. Coins are free so nobody will loose anything. Lets see if he still on this coin.

The only problem for now are that the faucet dont show up on the richlist.

I don't want to take over the coin, I just think that we should manage it.

Edit: Ok now the dev has become active (5 hours ago) so we are good. I thought he may have gone.
DenKoma

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:35:44 PM

@redsn0w, @SHNICI, @Rols, @Shadow_Runner

Thanks, guys. And i'm sorry for asking noob questions  Smiley

www.findcoin.info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: