Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIND] FindYou Coin - Faucet Distribution  (Read 76506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:50:48 PM

Forgive me for my stupid questions, but:

1) How can adding more exchanges can change anything about FIND? If anyone can buy it for 8 on coinswap now - why should he buy it for 100 on c-cex? Or you think some guys will see it on c-cex and come running on coinswap desperately buying your crazy "selling 1.4M for 41" offers?

2) What will change after faucet distribution is over? What are we all waiting for? What will happen? Is this event - "the end of distribution" - somehow supposed to drive this coin's price up? And if it does - how it works? (because I really don't understand the implied magic of "distro ends = prices up" for FIND)

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCM11

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

1) How can adding more exchanges can change anything about FIND? If anyone can buy it for 8 on coinswap now - why should he buy it for 100 on c-cex? Or you think some guys will see it on c-cex and come running on coinswap desperately buying your crazy "selling 1.4M for 41" offers?

2) What will change after faucet distribution is over? What are we all waiting for? What will happen? Is this event - "the end of distribution" - somehow supposed to drive this coin's price up? And if it does - how it works? (because I really don't understand the implied magic of "distro ends = prices up" for FIND)
Those are not a stupid question but in fact they are very smart and the answer driven in only one sentence this coin is dead unless the DEV who in bed for along time wake up with a new announcement . anyone who buy Find now will be just a bag holder.
DenKoma

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

Those are not a stupid question but in fact they are very smart and the answer driven in only one sentence this coin is dead unless the DEV who in bed for along time wake up with a new announcement . anyone who buy Find now will be just a bag holder.

So I guess that FIND is more Miracle Coin than MCL itself? And everyone here just waiting for some miracle to happen - like dev coming up with an annonouncement, or some guy driving the price up, or BTC-E including FIND in the trading list?

And while we all here waiting, and crying for dev to come back, and voting to be listed on exchanges with $57 daily trade volume (Cryptoine) - the over half of "community" is dumping coins, dropping prices and turning FIND into dust.

www.findcoin.info
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:04:40 PM

The dev said he wouldn't be around much, and that the coin was for the community to use.

You whiners have shown your true colors.  This was and is just a "have fun" coin.  You're expecting someone to put out updates so you can pump shit onto exchanges.  Fuck off. 

10,000 FIND bounty to expose the trolls in this thread as the scammers they are.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:06:12 PM

Re-Tweet & Favorite:

C-CEX: https://twitter.com/FindYouCoin/status/536742948331720704
Bittrex: https://twitter.com/FindYouCoin/status/536863603475763200

Vote here (but before  remember to make login):

https://cryptoine.com/voting#FIND

Come join us on the FIND IRC Channel:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=FindYouCoin

Thanks for the attention Wink.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:09:14 PM

I quoted the first post below for you mouth-breathing scammer pump-and-dump retards..

I decided to create this coin with a sole purpose to raise such a bounty as a reward for the deanonymization of certain "developers". I don't care if this coin will gain zero value or even hit an exchange at all, but instead my intention is to create a symbol, a banner for everyone in the community that want those people to be found and brought to legally applicable justice.

This coin is dedicated to all who fell victim to the countless scams and also a place to conduct research about developers who used our trust to earn money they never deserved. I realize that I can not do this on my own but I hope if the community will unite somewhere (here for example) we may produce some good results. I know it may not work but I feel we have to try it, and try it crypto-style.

What I propose is to create crypto-currency with only one purpose - fund bounties for the info about scam devs. No matter how much volume this coin gets, it will always remain as a symbolic reward for the effors of those who care. I'm not telling you we should do something bad to those people, no. However we deserve the right to find them and know their real identities.
DenKoma

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:11:01 PM

10,000 FIND bounty to expose the trolls in this thread as the scammers they are.

0.3 usd bounty, because these bastards are cheap, right?  Wink

www.findcoin.info
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:12:23 PM

I'm not looking to eat any $800,000 pizzas now
tencentcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:12:56 PM

how to stop so much vps mining this coin

that was a big problem

DenKoma

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:14:35 PM

I quoted the first post below for you mouth-breathing scammer pump-and-dump retards..

I decided to create this coin with a sole purpose to raise such a bounty as a reward for the deanonymization of certain "developers". I don't care if this coin will gain zero value or even hit an exchange at all, but instead my intention is to create a symbol, a banner for everyone in the community that want those people to be found and brought to legally applicable justice.

This coin is dedicated to all who fell victim to the countless scams and also a place to conduct research about developers who used our trust to earn money they never deserved. I realize that I can not do this on my own but I hope if the community will unite somewhere (here for example) we may produce some good results. I know it may not work but I feel we have to try it, and try it crypto-style.

What I propose is to create crypto-currency with only one purpose - fund bounties for the info about scam devs. No matter how much volume this coin gets, it will always remain as a symbolic reward for the effors of those who care. I'm not telling you we should do something bad to those people, no. However we deserve the right to find them and know their real identities.

we've been quoting the dev's post almost every day here - do you seriously think this can help?

www.findcoin.info
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:17:25 PM

we've been quoting the dev's post almost every day here - do you seriously think this can help?

Help what?
DenKoma

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

Help what?

Help reason these dumping idiots

www.findcoin.info
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:30:33 PM

Help what?

Help reason these dumping idiots

Who cares?  I don't.  Fuck the exchange and the price.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

So many super serious investors  Shocked
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:34:31 PM

So many super serious investors  Shocked

Runs contrary to the entire point of the coin.  What are you going to do?  I'll just laugh at the squirming of those throwing BTC around trying to play pump and dump, and i'll keep putting out bounties on them  Cheesy
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:34:46 PM

Buy coins while they cheap if you want Smiley
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:42:01 PM

Buy coins while they cheap if you want Smiley

No thanks I get them for free every hour Smiley.

Buying a coin you can get for free is greedy and stupid.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:45:07 PM

I just saying everyone can buy now cheap coins if you belive this coin is gonna be something...
I'm holding, no sense to sell at this price, even if coin will die at all.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:16:11 PM

I just saying everyone can buy now cheap coins if you belive this coin is gonna be something...
I'm holding, no sense to sell at this price, even if coin will die at all.

I have buy it and HOLD it..., every one of us who trust in it can try to UP ltl the price at the end we will have FIND with good price and good bounty for the idiots.., and when we need it (if we hold it) will can use it for good reason (all we know what's the reason FIND is for ...)

So I guess that FIND is more Miracle Coin than MCL itself? And everyone here just waiting for some miracle to happen - like dev coming up with an annonouncement, or some guy driving the price up, or BTC-E including FIND in the trading list?

And while we all here waiting, and crying for dev to come back, and voting to be listed on exchanges with $57 daily trade volume (Cryptoine) - the over half of "community" is dumping coins, dropping prices and turning FIND into dust.

All like you DenKoma me, and some other can do more than the idiots who just and only dump the price and make the FIND to be like dust ...., we trust in that like I trust in the MCL and his Miracle Wink I'm shure this 2 coins will make new future ....

The dev said he wouldn't be around much, and that the coin was for the community to use.

You whiners have shown your true colors.  This was and is just a "have fun" coin.  You're expecting someone to put out updates so you can pump shit onto exchanges.  Fuck off. 

Agree about the trollers Cheesy

yep.., they are cheap, cuz do all for pixels ...., only looking for free how to can make few cents and nothing more...., I think this way isn't for people like us.., WE ARE BETTER
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:08:05 AM

I'm still happily hodling mine  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: