Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you sell your soul for BTC?
Hell yes! - 9 (50%)
Fuck no! - 9 (50%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you sell your soul for BTC?  (Read 1929 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 10:32:44 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 12:23:11 AM by (oYo)

In The Simpsons Season 7 Episode 4 – Bart Sells His Soul to Millhouse for $5. Later, when talking to Lisa about it he says, "If you think he got such a good deal, I'll sell you my conscience for $4.50."

It's been said that 'every man has his price'. So what's yours? Would you sell your soul if the price was right? What do think is a fair price for yours?

Would I sell mine, you ask? Hell yes! I'll sell mine for as little as 0.1BTC, plus shipping and handling of course.  Wink

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:19:15 AM

Implying it's possible to sell your soul.
Page1

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:34:46 PM

And upon the death of the mortal man who had sold his soul, he then came before the golden throne and the lord said unto the mortal soul, "so you tried to sell what I have created and owned from the first ray of light that ever existed in this dimension?"

The mortal trembled in fear for he was before the lord of Light. "Forgive me my lord I did not believe when I was in my mortal shell, forgive me."

The lord of LIGHT then cast his judgment upon the mortal soul that he created and controlled for all time and said, "Mortal soul you are innocent of the charge, for I control you and for my amusement I allowed you to exist and sell what I control fully, so now I shall send you onto my next task for your soul of light, you will seed the birth of a new star and for billions of years you will shine and give light and life to more souls that I control.

The great lord of LIGHT who is called LUCIFERIUS (which means bringer of LIGHT) then snapped his fingers and the mortal soul was tranported to the center of a huge ball of gas in the endless universe and upon the mortal soul reaching the most center point the giant ball of gas erupted and became a new sun destined to burn for billions of years to come...
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:53:37 PM

id probably sell my soul for the right price Smiley it all depends on what the deal was though.

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 01:58:23 PM

I have cpl of souls, I'll sell `em all for the fair price of 1 Btc. Will send first to trusted members, otherwise escrow is accepted.

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:05:58 PM

Implying it's possible to sell your soul.

Would you be interested in buying a one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple people eater?

id probably sell my soul for the right price Smiley it all depends on what the deal was though.

The deal is simple, trade your soul for an amount of BTC. The question is, what is the right price?

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

Implying that we have souls.
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:03:42 PM

Implying that we have souls.

Most people believe they have one. Most people also believe we absolutely need money and that most corporations, even their own governments, would never intentionally hurt them or act criminally. Are you implying they're all nuts?

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:17:34 PM

pool says 50 / 50 ?

lol ! Grin

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

And do we even have a soul?
And even if we have a soul, selling it isn't stupid? The people that bought could simply instanly kill you, no?

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:17:29 PM

I remember seeing at least one or two people selling their souls on this forum for BTC a couple years ago.  It's already happened lol.
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:01:44 PM

And do we even have a soul?
And even if we have a soul, selling it isn't stupid? The people that bought could simply instanly kill you, no?

Whether or not we have a soul is up for debate.

One could argue that it would be stupider to buy something that may not exist. Isn't BTC more useful to you while you're still alive? I haven't had any use for my soul to date, but I could sure use some new socks and underwear right now.

How would the person who bought your soul be able to instantly kill you? Anyone else could do the same with a shotgun blast to your head.

Did already my precious.......

What did you get for it? A magic ring perhaps?  Cheesy

I remember seeing at least one or two people selling their souls on this forum for BTC a couple years ago.  It's already happened lol.

I don't suppose you recall if they actually found a buyer and how much they were able to sell it for? I wonder if it matters the condition it's in.  Smiley

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:01:53 PM

Greed satisfies a temporary illusion of attainment while oneness with yourself provides an eternal fulfillment of peace.

Infinite peace can give you any manifestation you desire.  Material is finite and confounded to limitations.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:28:02 PM

Greed satisfies a temporary illusion of attainment while oneness with yourself provides an eternal fulfillment of peace.

Infinite peace can give you any manifestation you desire.  Material is finite and confounded to limitations.

Sounds like you've found out the hard way that giving away your soul due to your greed was a bad idea. How will you get it back?

Dank Soul Guarantee - Danksurance
The Dank Soul Gurantee is my karma based system of insurance.  I acknowledge and respect that karma would play a negative role on me if I were to steal anybodies deposit, thus, offering an incentive to not perform such an action.  Dank Bank, as with many other investment opportunities, is largely trust based. I hereby give my word and my soul that I will perform as an honest trader, no exceptions.

Anyone want to know what it's like to sell your soul? Ask dank.
He'll deny it of course, but then that's to be expected. Cheesy

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:08:34 PM

Infinite peace can give you any manifestation you desire.  Material is finite and confounded to limitations.

WTF?

Greed? There was no greed here until you showed up with your signature. It is YOU that's often begging for things (BTC, land) and scamming by defaulting on your loan(s). Also, the beginning of your first statement seems somewhat backwards. You mean, the illusion of attainment temporarily satisfies greed.

Oneness with yourself? Newsflash - Everyone is at one with themselves unless they are schizophrenic. You mean, oneness with everything.

Enternal... infinite? Does saying words like these really make you feel or seem more enlightened? In that case, I would like to manifest an infinite cheeseburger, thereby eternally imposing limitations upon my confounded hunger. Wow! It does work! I really do feel like I'm ready for ascension now. Roll Eyes

Fugazi

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:09:38 AM

I wouldn't but I know a few who would.  Grin
CharonsBuddy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

It's not Bitcoin, though, but you can now literally sell your soul for Ether!  Grin

Sell Your Soul or buy one at www.soulnapkins.store!
-> Soul Napkins Thread
kobop

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:28:42 PM

actually the word soul less fit more precisely time
because I spend my time looking for bitcoin Grin
BitcoinDefender

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:37:18 PM

neeevaaa! i'm incorruptible Tongue
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

Hell no, no amount of money/bitcoin can make me sell my soul.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: