Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated  (Read 65319 times)
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:11:15 AM

Dev is exactly the same china cunt, which made xnan coin. He leaves topic in next 1-2 days.

Sorry we don't understand where you are coming from? We are not affiliated/co operating with any other altcoins?

bla bla bla
兄弟,没证据别乱说,请拿出证据 Sad

是的,证据是最重要的,指责别人的时候!

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:17:43 AM

Dev is exactly the same china cunt, which made xnan coin. He leaves topic in next 1-2 days.

Sorry we don't understand where you are coming from? We are not affiliated/co operating with any other altcoins?

bla bla bla
兄弟,没证据别乱说,请拿出证据 Sad

是的,证据是最重要的,指责别人的时候!

XNAN also was selling same ASICs.  I have a really really strong hunch this might be a scam.  I don't know fully, but seems too close in theme to other coin names/style and the same concept of "market".  Market is stated as some big thing when in reality its just some dude on top of some ASIC pyramid trying to make more money than he already has.  Also, see how quickly it was added to Bittrex.  Same with other previous coins, very fast approval because he always has the BTC.
Kisokos

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:19:32 AM

Yeah, I didn't see the warning until AFTER I sent the stuff - ah well, not much lost if lost. Smiley Free coins, I've made back more trading on trex today.

Sorry about that, we didn't background check them before we added them to the list.

If anyone else has lost any coins on that exchange can you pm us with proof and we will compensate any loss.

Thanks! That's very generous. I might take you up on that if it doesn't clear out in a day or so.

DiodeDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:25:41 AM

bla bla bla
兄弟,没证据别乱说,请拿出证据 Sad

是的,证据是最重要的,指责别人的时候!

XNAN also was selling same ASICs.  I have a really really strong hunch this might be a scam.  I don't know fully, but seems too close in theme to other coin names/style and the same concept of "market".  Market is stated as some big thing when in reality its just some dude on top of some ASIC pyramid trying to make more money than he already has.  Also, see how quickly it was added to Bittrex.  Same with other previous coins, very fast approval because he always has the BTC.

ASIC's aren't the only thing sold in the BETA, that was just page one. DiodeMarket itself is actually for users to buy and sell on, the BETA test is just to trial out the back end software.

We also did not pay anything to Bittrex, we just tweeted them and were added along with other exchanges we had tweeted.
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:26:12 AM

Yeah, I didn't see the warning until AFTER I sent the stuff - ah well, not much lost if lost. Smiley Free coins, I've made back more trading on trex today.

Sorry about that, we didn't background check them before we added them to the list.

If anyone else has lost any coins on that exchange can you pm us with proof and we will compensate any loss.

Thanks! That's very generous. I might take you up on that if it doesn't clear out in a day or so.

Love, the newbie accounts on this forum.  Might all be fake.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:32:26 AM

bla bla bla
兄弟,没证据别乱说,请拿出证据 Sad

是的,证据是最重要的,指责别人的时候!

ASIC's aren't the only thing sold in the BETA, that was just page one. DiodeMarket itself is actually for users to buy and sell on, the BETA test is just to trial out the back end software.

We also did not pay anything to Bittrex, we just tweeted them and were added along with other exchanges we had tweeted.

Your conscience you have already sold.
Kisokos

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:36:49 AM

Love, the newbie accounts on this forum.  Might all be fake.

Well, I can not testify for others, but I'm quite a real person. Smiley Be my guest and check out my other posts. I'm a newbie, because, well, I'M ACTUALLY A NEWBIE Cheesy - picked up on crypto currencies bout 2 weeks ago. Also sofware eng for 13 yrs. 

ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:37:32 AM

bla bla bla
兄弟,没证据别乱说,请拿出证据 Sad

是的,证据是最重要的,指责别人的时候!

This is why the price is so low.  Someone already realized this and has started selling super low.  Get out before you are a bag holder.
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:42:36 AM

Not sure about all that but. I know OCminer was aware of, and made light of the Spark/nanite deal.
True or not. Im not selling a 4.5 mill supply coin for this cheap. Ill let it rot and die befor that..

Eather we have some fuds for cheap coins.
Or its true.

Time will tell..
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:47:26 AM

Not sure about all that but. I know OCminer was aware of, and made light of the Spark/nanite deal.
True or not. Im not selling a 4.5 mill supply coin for this cheap. Ill let it rot and die befor that..

Or its true.

Time will tell..

Again, I wish this wasn't coming from someone who has only 8 activity.  It just makes this even more sketchy.  I'm aware newbs exist.  I was one not long ago, so I get it, but after Nanite and Spark, I get that this could be a scam even if its a hackcoin base.  It still has the same nice looking wallet interface and market that didn't work (originally).
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:48:31 AM

I did't have dio.
DiodeDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:50:43 AM

bla bla bla
兄弟,没证据别乱说,请拿出证据 Sad

是的,证据是最重要的,指责别人的时候!

This is why the price is so low.  Someone already realized this and has started selling super low.  Get out before you are a bag holder.

So then cleverhash and other coins promoting a market/selling service are all scams and are linked to a big ulterior motive?

We think not, if you don't want to use the Market then we aren't forcing you to?
Kisokos

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:52:08 AM

Or its true.

Time will tell..

Agreed. I'm keeping my bag, betting on it going up, there's no point to sell this soon for this cheap.
POW almost done anyway so I can start minting.

(MOAR coiiiinzzzz, muhahahhahaaa, my pressccciouuuss .... I should go to sleep now, it's almost morning)

ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:52:13 AM

I did't have dio.

Ouch.  I feel your pain man.  I mined and bought both Spark and XNAN.  I also bought into this (very small amount) at around 600 sat, but now have sold back at a small lose but the mining makes me break even at the same net as I was before this excursion at least.
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:53:40 AM

There will be sore butts later.  Glad I got out while I could.  Sucks for those who will wake up in the morning Sad

**Also, notice.  This one also says "NO IP ICO" in the title.  Oh man.  This is starting to look bad Sad **
Kisokos

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:58:53 AM

...big image here...

I did't have dio.

Lool, that list of tabs looks awfully familiar Smiley Are you me? Smiley Ah wait, where's all my DIO? Smiley

purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:09:37 AM

There will be sore butts later.  Glad I got out while I could.  Sucks for those who will wake up in the morning Sad

**Also, notice.  This one also says "NO IP ICO" in the title.  Oh man.  This is starting to look bad Sad **

Why are you FUDing? If you have evidence of an issue please tell us. But dont say stuff without any proof or evidence...
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:10:46 AM

Your right im not a noobie. But Ill tell yea.  

I looked back at your xnan posts. I see were you defended Xnan, and insulted OCminer.
And ultimatly got burnt. Im sorry that happened to yea. I know the feeling of it is to loss BTC.

Now, Im here trying to make some sats.
Im not selling for anything less then 5-10k
If your right about this. Ill let me stash of Diode burn in the recycle bin. And send you enough sats for a 6pack of beer.
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:19:02 AM

**Also, notice.  This one also says "NO IP ICO" in the title.  Oh man.  This is starting to look bad Sad **

I looked back at your xnan posts. I see were you defended Xnan, and insulted OCminer.
And ultimatly got burnt. Im sorry that happened to yea. I know the feeling of it is to loss BTC.

If your right about this. Ill let me stash of Diode burn in the recycle bin. And send you enough sats for a 6pack of beer.

I was doing what you guys are doing here, which is fine.  If you also look back on this thread, you will see I took his tech info, but I also realize that the info is limited.  You can take any coin and add another UI, doesn't mean you aren't the same dev.  I don't have solid proof, but everything about this seems very similar.  I want to point it out as I see it.  Some of the other coins threads don't have the same title because they have been taken by community or changed, but they had similarities.  If I had pictures, I'd show them, but I sadly don't.  I'm just trying to be a good Samaritan for you guys here.  The market stats/rates didn't work when wallet came out.  Same with XNAN.  Addition to Bittrex took about same timing.  I might be really wrong and I am not saying 100%, but I'd be so cautious.  For me, its too many signals to hold.  Hope the best for you guys though.
Kisokos

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:29:16 AM

**Also, notice.  This one also says "NO IP ICO" in the title.  Oh man.  This is starting to look bad Sad **

I was doing what you guys are doing here, which is fine.  If you also look back on this thread, you will see I took his tech info, but I also realize that the info is limited.  You can take any coin and add another UI, doesn't mean you aren't the same dev.  I don't have solid proof, but everything about this seems very similar.  I want to point it out as I see it.  Some of the other coins threads don't have the same title because they have been taken by community or changed, but they had similarities.  If I had pictures, I'd show them, but I sadly don't.  I'm just trying to be a good Samaritan for you guys here.  The market stats/rates didn't work when wallet came out.  Same with XNAN.  Addition to Bittrex took about same timing.  I might be really wrong and I am not saying 100%, but I'd be so cautious.  For me, its too many signals to hold.  Hope the best for you guys though.

I understand man, you know the story of the cat that sat on a hot stove once, will never sit on a cold one either.
Which reminds me, beer.
So how much is a 6 pack around you? I'll second the motion if you are right.

As for the positive side, DEV, you could get approved by crypto asian or similar (not sure how much is that / how it works) - that would clear this up real quick.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: