Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated  (Read 65320 times)
DiodeDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:20:40 PM

please all the noobs stop shouting scam for nothing if you have anything to show how its a scam and have proof of it sure post it but if not dont waste your time and everyone else time just cus you are attentionhoe

ppl like you are not doing good for altcoins you are killing it and that both the scams and the good ones thats why ppl have started to avoid bitcointalk now beacuse its full of attentionhoe noobs that wants to play cops just cus you lost 50 cent once, MOVE ON!

Silverduck, since when has the market only been about 1%ers?  Why do you feel self-righteous about your fat wallet?  You should realize that this is one big giant experiment and everyone is involved.  Stop trying to create this class divide on the forums.  Just because you have bigger investments doesn't mean you are Einstein or have more dignity as a human...  Kind of a sad attitude to have about people, to judge them by their investment sizes.  I think even people with little investments have opinions that are worth our time, so we should stop these type of non-sense comments.  You are sounding like the USA at the World Bank hearings.

Iam not talking from a 1% perspective iam no big invester either, my point was dont go to every thread shouting scam without any proof cus that attitude is killing altcoins and its killing bitcointalk. You dont like it fine its up to everyone but its no ones buisness in what coins i or anyone else choose to invest in so just cus you dont like it dont try to make everyone feel like you.

As i said if anyone has proof of something, just publish it and you are going to be like a hero cus you saved everyone, but with no proof shut up and get proof or move on

Thanks for response and I agree with what you are saying here.  I won't repeat what I've already written because its already been said.  If I come across anything new or strange/unusual, I'll for sure let you know though.  Block Explorer back yet?

Block explorer is currently re-indexing/scanning should be back within 30mins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:21:33 PM

please all the noobs stop shouting scam for nothing if you have anything to show how its a scam and have proof of it sure post it but if not dont waste your time and everyone else time just cus you are attentionhoe

ppl like you are not doing good for altcoins you are killing it and that both the scams and the good ones thats why ppl have started to avoid bitcointalk now beacuse its full of attentionhoe noobs that wants to play cops just cus you lost 50 cent once, MOVE ON!

Silverduck, since when has the market only been about 1%ers?  Why do you feel self-righteous about your fat wallet?  You should realize that this is one big giant experiment and everyone is involved.  Stop trying to create this class divide on the forums.  Just because you have bigger investments doesn't mean you are Einstein or have more dignity as a human...  Kind of a sad attitude to have about people, to judge them by their investment sizes.  I think even people with little investments have opinions that are worth our time, so we should stop these type of non-sense comments.  You are sounding like the USA at the World Bank hearings.

Stop while you're ahead. All I have heard from you is utter nonsense.
You sound like an over privileged, self entitled, penny pinching 14yr old.

twitter @antiiclimax
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

Im Going to contact https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ so we can get a better block explorer, dev you should contact them as well.
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:24:08 PM

I think now it's right time to buy some more Diodes... I do! ShadowBits do! So... Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:31:30 PM

should prolly get this added to coinmarketcap too.
and some gambling/dice games would be nice Smiley
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:32:41 PM

should prolly get this added to coinmarketcap too.
and some gambling/dice games would be nice Smiley

I just contacted coinmarketcap for us, hopefully they add Diode. :-)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:35:25 PM

I think now it's right time to buy some more Diodes... I do! ShadowBits do! So... Smiley

I think I will stick to selling and buying 1 sat increases/decreases in Dogecoin for right now.  Seems far safer than this 5 BTC Vol. market based on selling some guys ASICs which he doesn't need anymore (sorry if that's not the case, but that's what I get out of this situation).  No roadmap yet, nor was one developed during the actual PoW, which seems like something you would want to have planned before making a coin.  What would you guys do if you started your very first coin in a week?  Have no vision and have people mine it just because its the only mineable decent looking wallet?  There was no other new coin on suchpool when this coin came out, of course it will get hashing power.  I don't see this as validation.  The community is thirsty for many things.  I see coins suggesting darknet, coins suggesting bots, coins suggesting decentralized exchanges with actual road maps.  Whats new here?  A market of ASICs?  Why isn't the market showing excitement?  Also, there is premine, no suggested plan as to what plans are for premine.  The PoW is super short, so what is to sustain network afterwards?  Interest in ASICs?  Other coins, like CANN and countless others, have long PoW, almost complete transparency here.  Why buy this coin?  I could use USD or BTC to buy ASICs right now.  What are the rates going to be?
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

I will also support DIODE coin by buying more and holding. @DiodeDev, this coin could really become something. I hope in time my trust in you will proof to be justified. Cheers.
DiodeDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

I will also support DIODE coin by buying more and holding. @DiodeDev, this coin could really become something. I hope in time my trust in you will proof to be justified. Cheers.

We thank you for your support, thank you for taking the time to read the posts and actually understand what we are trying to achieve here.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:46:01 PM

Just got a reply back in regards to getting a better block explorer from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

DiodeDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:51:09 PM

Just got a reply back in regards to getting a better block explorer from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

https://i.imgur.com/xk50wqF.jpg

Awesome thanks for that mrcashking, we will pm them now
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:10:48 PM

Yay, these guys are awesome, best block explorer I've seen so far.

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
DiodeDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:23:36 PM

How is everyone doing now PoW is over?

We have released the Revision 1 wallet (which includes the DiodeMarket Beta)!
Download Here

Please note that during the Beta the process of submitting order/processing orders are all manual as we are tracking/debugging each step to ensure all code is bug free for launch.

We have a limited stock of products in stock, and any purchases submitted after stock has run out will be refunded (as we wish to test the refund system also)
We will post here once stock has run out to ensure no more purchases are made by you if you do not wish to wait for a refund (eta 24 hours)

We also wish for you to PM us on here with you wallet address and order details to help things speed up a little if possible too! (orders will still be processed if you don't also)

Any questions or bugs let us know as soon as possible and we will rectify any problems!
Remember this is a BETA so be warned there may be some bugs to iron out.

https://i.imgur.com/dwHkGrY.png
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:25:51 PM

Ok downloading now  Smiley
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:35:12 PM

How is everyone doing now PoW is over?

We have released the Revision 1 wallet (which includes the DiodeMarket Beta)!
Download Here

Please note that during the Beta the process of submitting order/processing orders are all manual as we are tracking/debugging each step to ensure all code is bug free for launch.

We have a limited stock of products in stock, and any purchases submitted after stock has run out will be refunded (as we wish to test the refund system also)
We will post here once stock has run out to ensure no more purchases are made by you if you do not wish to wait for a refund (eta 24 hours)

We also wish for you to PM us on here with you wallet address and order details to help things speed up a little if possible too! (orders will still be processed if you don't also)

Any questions or bugs let us know as soon as possible and we will rectify any problems!
Remember this is a BETA so be warned there may be some bugs to iron out.

Lol so i could actually buy a miner from you dev with that amount?
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:35:24 PM

Was bored so I made these for promo.

DiodeDev (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:36:57 PM

Nice work mrcashking, would look nice after we have finished the BETA and is fully functional.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:45:18 PM

thanks. Took me like 5mins to make. haha
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

here is some with the "usual" look of that button

mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:55:04 PM

Looks clean bro!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: