Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated  (Read 65319 times)
ret

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:52:11 PM

FUCKING SCAMMERS!!! Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:56:07 PM

I was expecting to see some people getting there miners shipped out today with proof. Glad I didn't promote this coin on my personal twitter. I'd be very cautious at this point.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:28:35 PM

I was expecting to see some people getting there miners shipped out today with proof. Glad I didn't promote this coin on my personal twitter. I'd be very cautious at this point.

how do you have so many followers on twitter mate?
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

especially when you didn't see this coming from a mile away..

twitter @antiiclimax
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:47:11 PM

That was anticlimactic.

Cheesy

So jokes aside, they were delivering update after update, and playing along nicely with the community until Sunday. There's no shame in admitting that I fell for it as well. (I'm not losing btc thank god broke even at mining phase when panic buy happened on the whatever exchange before trex) Still holding a big bag tho, which worth less and less now, so I'm feeling sad. Ah well if I sell for 1 sat I still make some, soooo no dump today.

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:49:14 PM

I don't have that many followers Sad
Kisokos

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:24:54 PM

I don't have twitter, how about that? Smiley

Listen, I might have been tired the other day, but I didn't forget what I promised Shadowbits!
If the dev doesn't show until 23:30GMT tomorrow, send a photo of your local store in Yekaterinburg, or wherever you are, with your favourite beer, showing the price of a six pack.... then all I need is your btc address!

ShadowBits

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

Listen, I might have been tired the other day, but I didn't forget what I promised Shadowbits!
If the dev doesn't show until 23:30GMT tomorrow, send a photo of your local store in Yekaterinburg, or wherever you are, with your favourite beer, showing the price of a six pack.... then all I need is your btc address!

Omg, really?  I'll take you up on that, I need "get ShadowBits a startup investment fund" donation drive anyways so I don't get made fun of for my small portfolio Cry
mrcashking

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

Im a musician, also the follow/followback method over time.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

I knew it could be possible but it was worth the risk since I only invested 50 bucks. If dev is legit i make a few hundred if not legit I only lose 50 bucks.  I think I posted that somewhere on here. Im a low key gambler man. But you'll never see me investing large amounts in a new alt lol
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:05:20 PM

You do know shadowbits reversed sides many times during the course of this thread..

Edit: I seen this coming from the moment diode launched.
I made 1btc profit off this stupid scam.
Sorry to those who believed.

twitter @antiiclimax
Kisokos

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:09:56 PM

Yeah, I stopped at 0.1 profit & started to baghold. I might just have to spend that on beer now Cheesy

ShadowBits

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:11:55 PM

You do know shadowbits reversed sides many times during the course of this thread..

Really man?  I mined it from the start, yes.  I stopped like 2/3rds through PoW because the price kept going down past my lowest sale orders on Bittrex, which I found strange.  I felt like some people knew something was bad about this and wanted to get out early.  At that point, I was suspicious but not certain.  I stated this and from there on, I started seeing similarities with the other previous coins that were scams and kept telling the forum that even while many of you insulted me and my portfolio size, if I recall correctly.  Towards the end, I did use a little sarcasm (a lot actually) which I probably shouldn't have because its immature and non-constructive.  Since I stopped mining, I stopped caring about the coin.  I sold almost everything I could instantly withdraw.  Realized my girlfriends computer was still mining the coin, so I stopped that, sold some again, but had unconfirms still pending.  When they confirmed, it was under 50K satoshi.  I bought some at ultra cheap price and then sold all of them for good, which is the transaction I got made fun of on this forum for.  Again, not that I should even explain myself.  I hopefully saved some of you a headache.  Even if the developer comes back tomorrow, is that really the type of development team you want behind your investments?
mrcashking

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:14:36 PM

you guys should scoop up some $XQN
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:17:09 PM

Really man?  I mined it from the start, yes.  I stopped like 2/3rds through PoW because the price kept going down past my lowest sale orders on Bittrex, which I found strange.  I felt like some people knew something was bad about this and wanted to get out early.  At that point, I was suspicious but not certain.  I stated this and from there on, I started seeing similarities with the other previous coins that were scams and kept telling the forum that even while many of you insulted me and my portfolio size, if I recall correctly.  Towards the end, I did use a little sarcasm (a lot actually) which I probably shouldn't have because its immature and non-constructive.  Since I stopped mining, I stopped caring about the coin.  I sold almost everything I could instantly withdraw.  Realized my girlfriends computer was still mining the coin, so I stopped that, sold some again, but had unconfirms still pending.  When they confirmed, it was under 50K satoshi.  I bought some at ultra cheap price and then sold all of them for good, which is the transaction I got made fun of on this forum for.  Again, not that I should even explain myself.  I hopefully saved some of you a headache.  Even if the developer comes back tomorrow, is that really the type of development team you want behind your investments?

Haha no reason to explain, I'm just busting your balls.
I was the one that started the dump fest down too 150sat.. Then sold on the silly upswing to 600sat.
I could point out 5 things that told me this was the same dev as xnan.. You can see I ripped him a new one when he started to say he was going to sell asics for xnan..

twitter @antiiclimax
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

Shadowbits the problem is saying things without proof. Yes this coin looked suspicious..as do many new coins. Some turn out to be scams and some do not. But until you have proof, it does no good to be saying that the coin is a scam - you come off as a fudder and litter the thread with unproven accusations. Now when you have proof, by all means call it a scam. Obviously people should trade keeping in mind the risk that a coin could be a scam, or even if it isnt a scam, that the price could collapse at any time.
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:33:47 PM

Shadowbits the problem is saying things without proof. Yes this coin looked suspicious..as do many new coins. Some turn out to be scams and some do not. But until you have proof, it does no good to be saying that the coin is a scam - you come off as a fudder and litter the thread with unproven accusations. Now when you have proof, by all means call it a scam. Obviously people should trade keeping in mind the risk that a coin could be a scam, or even if it isnt a scam, that the price could collapse at any time.

Sometimes you need people to test the dev like I did though and see if the dev will even care to respond.  The dev never  engaged in discussion with me, that told me a lot personally.  Also, if everyone followed your golden rule, most would be really broke.  I can't wait until I have "proof", when you usually do, you are left with a bag of worthless coins.  Anticlimax saw many similarities too.  I saw them and pointed them out if you care to read back.  I also said I didn't have "proof", so its not like I lied about that.
shmegal325i

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:36:58 PM

shit let me get 0.1 loll Wink
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:37:22 PM

Sometimes you need people to test the dev like I did though and see if the dev will even care to respond.  The dev never  engaged in discussion with me, that told me a lot personally.  Also, if everyone followed your golden rule, most would be really broke.  I can't wait until I have "proof", when you usually do, you are left with a bag of worthless coins.  Anticlimax saw many similarities too.  I saw them and pointed them out if you care to read back.  I also said I didn't have "proof", so its not like I lied about that.

What golden rule? I said people should trade keepin in mind risks. That does not mean holding coins until the bottom falls out. It means taking profit and securing your investment when you can.

ShadowBits

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:41:04 PM

What golden rule? I said people should trade keepin in mind risks. That does not mean holding coins until the bottom falls out. It means taking profit and securing your investment when you can.

Well there isn't much we don't agree on then, lol.  Maybe you have a larger margin of risk is all.  I just know I was refreshing the shit out of this thread last week trying to stay on top of things.  I put some of the first sell orders on Bittrex and reported what I saw.  I've seen dumps, but those were really serious dumps in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: