Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated  (Read 65319 times)
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:54:07 PM

Diode skyrocketed on Bittrex to 6th most traded coin. Does anyone have working wallets? My wallet does not connect anymore.
Strange there is so much trading without working wallets.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Diode skyrocketed on Bittrex to 6th most traded coin. Does anyone have working wallets? My wallet does not connect anymore.
Strange there is so much trading without working wallets.

Just a pump

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:57:05 PM

OK, I get that. But I am wondering if all wallets are dysfunctional at this time.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:00:41 PM

OK, I get that. But I am wondering if all wallets are dysfunctional at this time.

The guys got controlling share of the coins stuck on trex, though you can ask trex support for their add node.

twitter @antiiclimax
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:13:34 PM

was the blockchain stalled here ?
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:20:31 PM

You guys remember when the dev's stole hundreds of thousands of DIO from the community by saying they were going to deliver ASIC's?  Wasn't it odd how the people that bought the ASIC's didn't even seem to fuss over that?  Wasn't it strange that it remained listed on Bittrex without statement despite it's a blockchain that is not functioning at all.   Roll Eyes
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:00:14 PM

You guys remember when the dev's stole hundreds of thousands of DIO from the community by saying they were going to deliver ASIC's?  Wasn't it odd how the people that bought the ASIC's didn't even seem to fuss over that?  Wasn't it strange that it remained listed on Bittrex without statement despite it's a blockchain that is not functioning at all.   Roll Eyes

Ok its scam, I'm out
wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 07:26:18 PM

If anyone have blockchain, please connect your client to pl2.e-waluty.net.pl
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:40:39 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 08:00:29 AM by Battareus

Bittrex new slogan - you can buy it, but you can not withdraw it.
(And we burn it later.)
horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:11:19 PM

If the wallet is not working, is a smart move by the Dev to ensure that miners do not dump their coins.

Dev's do not ruin coins, miners do, so that means the coin will recover soon.

With every sale, the ask is getting thinner, when this will run up, it will run fast and blow the charts away with ease.

Waiting for weak hands to get out, so i can make a nice profit.

Everyone cries the Dev left the coin ? Lol

Show me the Dev for Bitcoin.

I guess he left too. Well Bitcoin is doing just fine without so called "Nakamoto Satoshi"

The Dev for Doge left also, how is Doge doing ?, barking away i guess just fine also.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 06:38:26 PM

loss 0.02btc invest for this shit

Thank you dev

same as mobcoin. dev ran away

Have you heard about the term "Average Down", or "Dollar cost Averaging" ?

Just a thought, it's called trading.

What you sold for you can double your coins by getting back in lower, so you can make up your losses.

You cry for 0.02 BTC ? What is that worth ? $6 Lmfao.

What would you do if you lost thousands of dollars in the stock market ? I guess you would jump off a bridge.

I lost 2.40 BTC in Crypto Rush and 4 BTC in ShareXcoin exchange, as of late another 1 BTC in Palth Exchange.

Go sell some aluminum cans so you can make your $6. You will feel much better.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 11:44:32 PM

If you guys see a Bid of 7 BTC why would you sell into it ?

Do you not understand the coin was dropped in value in purpose for cheap accumulation, and when the bid is filled will be followed by a major pump ?

Whomever is bidding with such a large amount, will not risk it unless they are looking to at least double that investment.

So it is safe to say that DIO will see a price surge of at least 100% from the current level of 261 Satoshi.

Do not blame others for your stupidity.

" It takes a Genius to see the Obvious"

Albert Einstein

Cancel your sell orders and ride the wave.

For the people that have bids at 1 satoshi, i have a question for you ?

Do you honestly think that DIO will ever reach that price ?

If not,...cancel your stupid buy order at 1 satoshi and move up a notch, you guys look pathetic.

Ask yourselves, how many DIO coins have been mined so far or are in circulation and tell me if you would be able to buy the entire float and for how much at what price ?

Wake the fuck up !
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:58:21 PM

...cancel your stupid buy order at 1 satoshi and move up a notch, you guys look pathetic.

I missed out on cheap coins by putting my buy orders in too low a number of times last year. I'm not making that mistake with DIODE.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 12:03:26 AM

...cancel your stupid buy order at 1 satoshi and move up a notch, you guys look pathetic.

I missed out on cheap coins by putting my buy orders in too low a number of times last year. I'm not making that mistake with DIODE.

How can anyone ever consider any type of trading, if they cannot stomach any type of risk or even assume there is one ?

Sitting at 1 satoshi when a coin trades at 300, is absurd.

It's like wanting to win the Golden Gloves, but without entering a boxing ring and face your opponent, cause what if you get a black eye in the process.

Everyone prays to win the Lotto, but would not spend a dollar on a ticket.

Plain dumb.

Has anyone of you sued the Lotto system because your dollar ticket did not bring any returns ?

Like i said, you got to get wet if you want to swim.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 12:13:53 AM

All of you that claim loss,...another question, do you know how much it takes to put a coin out ?

Time or money ?

Well,..just to get it listed on Bittrex it takes 3 BTC from the DEV.

So how much have you lost again ?
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:50:58 AM

Do you not understand the coin was dropped in value in purpose for cheap accumulation, and when the bid is filled will be followed by a major pump ?

Whomever is bidding with such a large amount, will not risk it unless they are looking to at least double that investment.

So it is safe to say that DIO will see a price surge of at least 100% from the current level of 261 Satoshi.

Albert Einstein

If not,...cancel your stupid buy order at 1 satoshi and move up a notch, you guys look pathetic.

Ask yourselves, how many DIO coins have been mined so far or are in circulation and tell me if you would be able to buy the entire float and for how much at what price ?

Wake the fuck up !

I see paradox in your sentences. If you believe that 7 BTC buy order is just waiting to be filled and a huge pump is about to happen afterwards, so why are you angry at people who are dumping their coins at that 7 BTC buy order? Let them do it so the pump comes faster and you make profit faster. Do not be pushy. People are free to put their order at any price they like. Do not yell why people put buy order at 1 sat. If you had access to higher buy orders you would see that many people put orders at over 2000 sat too. Why don't you yell at them? If you look at trend you would see that the real price of this coin is 40-50 sats.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 03:42:12 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 03:53:32 PM by horiacretan

Albert Einstein

Wake the fuck up !

I see paradox in your sentences. If you believe that 7 BTC buy order is just waiting to be filled and a huge pump is about to happen afterwards, so why are you angry at people who are dumping their coins at that 7 BTC buy order? Let them do it so the pump comes faster and you make profit faster. Do not be pushy. People are free to put their order at any price they like. Do not yell why people put buy order at 1 sat. If you had access to higher buy orders you would see that many people put orders at over 2000 sat too. Why don't you yell at them? If you look at trend you would see that the real price of this coin is 40-50 sats.

Trading back at 413 sat.

I'm up 65% on my investment.

...SO YOU WERE SAYING ?

LMFAO Rookies !!!!!!
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:14:30 PM

Albert Einstein

Wake the fuck up !

Trading back at 413 sat.

...SO YOU WERE SAYING ?

LMFAO Rookies !!!!!!

Good to see that after the little pump, you, professional investor, are happy now. You looked so nervous and nagging and acting like a rookie yesterday. Happy trading.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:35:57 PM

Albert Einstein

Wake the fuck up !

Trading back at 413 sat.

...SO YOU WERE SAYING ?

LMFAO Rookies !!!!!!

Good to see that after the little pump, you, professional investor, are happy now. You looked so nervous and nagging and acting like a rookie yesterday. Happy trading.

Soon 50 sat   Grin

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

Albert Einstein

Wake the fuck up !

Trading back at 413 sat.

...SO YOU WERE SAYING ?

LMFAO Rookies !!!!!!

Soon 50 sat   Grin

You guys do not belong anywhere near finances.

Look at the ask and see how thin has become, 1 BTC will push the coin past 400, then find an entry and ride the wave back up, even if a coin (stock) is trading downwards, it still has to go up now and again, learn trading.

Bashing anyone can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: