Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner)  (Read 39892 times)
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:10:05 PM

coin ad is an asset that the buyer will never regret he only needs to add some twist because as at today the site already have 247 834 members, this is an asset and not a liability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damned1979

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:29:49 AM

Carlos L. Please pay me.
16:48 November 24, 2014    0.15536 mBTC    pending
I cannot come to ask you to pay me, it is the second time man!
Asking doesn't make any difference, payments are handled all the same.
Thank you for paying. I am not going to ask him again for the payment. End of the discussion
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

What is the limit when a user will get deleted or become inactive?

From CoinAd's TOS:
After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be permanently suspended. An inactive user for 72 hours after registration will have the account permanently suspended.

Wow I didn't aware of this TOS. It seems I can't use my account anymore coz it was permanently suspended

Don't quite understand why set it 30 days. If this requirement is not revised, I'm afraid I won't invest my time on CoinAd again
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:34:59 PM

Hi,

I payed for my ad about 3 days ago, and it still states: Pending review 

https://blockchain.info/tx/c023de38925f56ea309d0b19a3cfb056ed9948d9d374294f34bf39008c460029

Could you kindly approve my ad, thank you

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
weskerrr

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

I'm also waiting for approval.
whitewhidow

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:43:51 AM

Hi,

I payed for my ad about 3 days ago, and it still states: Pending review 

https://blockchain.info/tx/c023de38925f56ea309d0b19a3cfb056ed9948d9d374294f34bf39008c460029

Could you kindly approve my ad, thank you

Bump,   still pending review,   feel free to send my transaction back if it takes this long to approve an ad !

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:57:18 PM

Wow I didn't aware of this TOS. It seems I can't use my account anymore coz it was permanently suspended

Don't quite understand why set it 30 days. If this requirement is not revised, I'm afraid I won't invest my time on CoinAd again

You would be better off most likely. If this is the same "BitcoinAliens" that also runs the BitcoinAliens faucet, you will receive no end of spam in your inbox.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

You would be better off most likely. If this is the same "BitcoinAliens" that also runs the BitcoinAliens faucet, you will receive no end of spam in your inbox.

Yes you're right.. I've kept receiving spam promotional emails from "BitcoinAliens" even my CoinAd account was already permanently suspended

It's sad to see CoinAd finally runs into this kind of cheap spam service like this
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:46:18 PM

Bump,   still pending review,   feel free to send my transaction back if it takes this long to approve an ad !

Sorry for the delays whitewidow, I'm actually still not in control of the whole site, on the deal we made I take over around January 10th. At the minute it is still Carlos managing the site and approving ads, and the policy is to keep a consistent level of ads showing rather than to have spikes and nothing alternatively..

A policy that I don't disagree with, as mostly ads are still approved with 24-48 hours, but it is my hope I can boost advertising to the site (by lower / no fees for advertisers - just click cost pricing), and so have more volume, and faster approvals.. which brings me to; marketing:

Yes you're right.. I've kept receiving spam promotional emails from "BitcoinAliens" even my CoinAd account was already permanently suspended

It's sad to see CoinAd finally runs into this kind of cheap spam service like this

If all you want is to claim some free bitcoin and never take up any of the promotional emails you receive then this is fine, I love bitcoin, I'm happy to serve you, to spread bitcoin, and give some out to you, and if you really need to just use an adblocker and unsubscribe then do so.

As it is/was CoinAd was making almost NO profit - seriously, the "profit" from fees on ads is absolutely miniscule and there are server and hosting costs to pay - as well as personal time investment which has been HUGE. In that situation it's impossible to justify spending time on it, growing it, marketing for it.

So CoinAd can either stay as it is and slowly die and get never get any bigger or better. OR I can add a newsletter and some paid emails and sponsors.. is that really that offensive? With this plan in mind I want to grow CoinAd MASSIVELY, to give out more $ per click than any other PTC site, to have more traffic, more advertisers using it.. but none of that can happen on the existing model.

You wouldn't believe how HARD it is to GIVE MONEY AWAY and profit from it.. I'm not a charity, and I'm not a multi-million $ enterprise.. I'm just a guy, passionate about this and wanting it to work. The newsletters and the promotions help to make more profit, so I can give away more bitcoin and grow the site bigger. If this offends you then you can unsubscribe or stop visiting.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
whitewhidow

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:15:45 PM

Sorry for the delays whitewidow, I'm actually still not in control of the whole site, on the deal we made I take over around January 10th. At the minute it is still Carlos managing the site and approving ads, and the policy is to keep a consistent level of ads showing rather than to have spikes and nothing alternatively..

A policy that I don't disagree with, as mostly ads are still approved with 24-48 hours, but it is my hope I can boost advertising to the site (by lower / no fees for advertisers - just click cost pricing), and so have more volume, and faster approvals.. which brings me to; marketing:

If all you want is to claim some free bitcoin and never take up any of the promotional emails you receive then this is fine, I love bitcoin, I'm happy to serve you, to spread bitcoin, and give some out to you, and if you really need to just use an adblocker and unsubscribe then do so.

As it is/was CoinAd was making almost NO profit - seriously, the "profit" from fees on ads is absolutely miniscule and there are server and hosting costs to pay - as well as personal time investment which has been HUGE. In that situation it's impossible to justify spending time on it, growing it, marketing for it.

So CoinAd can either stay as it is and slowly die and get never get any bigger or better. OR I can add a newsletter and some paid emails and sponsors.. is that really that offensive? With this plan in mind I want to grow CoinAd MASSIVELY, to give out more $ per click than any other PTC site, to have more traffic, more advertisers using it.. but none of that can happen on the existing model.

You wouldn't believe how HARD it is to GIVE MONEY AWAY and profit from it.. I'm not a charity, and I'm not a multi-million $ enterprise.. I'm just a guy, passionate about this and wanting it to work. The newsletters and the promotions help to make more profit, so I can give away more bitcoin and grow the site bigger. If this offends you then you can unsubscribe or stop visiting.

i wish you all the best man, and im not a difficult person AT ALL. im just saying, when i purchased the ad there, is was NOT told to me that it would not be active 2 days later,   had i known, i would have either purchased somewhere else, or would have atleast known what was going on..   but the way it went down ..  (if not for this forum) i would just feel ripped off...

anyway. again. i wish you all te best.

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
KingTylerVVS

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:14:32 AM

Hi there, I'm Dan, and I'm the new owner of Coin Ad, I've negotiated the sale with Carlos and handover is effective immediately.. sort of.
So, hi, thanks, watch this space!

Dan

Welcome Dan, glad to see you are gonna keep the site alive. I love coinad and use the service every day. I hope you keep the referral system in tact as I plan on bringing in a lot Smiley
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:01:24 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 08:41:31 AM by TheNewAnon135246

I've got a quick question. I've purchased 100,000 clicks on CoinAd so far but according to Google Analytics I only had 71,952 clicks through CoinAd. How come?
sezar

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:30:44 AM

Why are you not paying? Is there any problem? I've got two payments pending.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:46:46 AM

I've got a quick question. I've purchased 100,000 clicks on CoinAd so far but according to Google Analytics I only had 71,952 clicks through CoinAd. How come?

Bump. I'd like an answer to this question.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:40:11 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 05:55:13 PM by Carlos L.

karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:58:14 PM

the new coinad owner is a great person and he will take coinad to the next level!

Great things are to come with coinad in the near future.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:12:04 AM

Bump. I'd like an answer to this question.
Why did you edit the number of clicks from almost 90k to 71k?

Because our Google Analytics stats changed from 90,000 to 71,000 so I was just keeping the post updated to our statpage (maybe it's just an error on Google's part). Not trying to get free clicks or whatever Tongue, was just curious what's causing this. I can provide you with screenshots if needed.
falybros

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:41:31 PM

my account was suspended, why?
my account is falybros
whitewhidow

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:42:47 PM

my account was suspended, why?
my account is falybros

oh oohh ...

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:18:51 PM

good luck to you I am member coinad very genuine site paying from long time.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: