Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304621 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Well, it depends. I guess you do not tell yourself "at x hour I want y profit". The simplest strategy, but it works when you're not desperate. You invest a sum of money that you do not need in a "low battery" on the cryptomonas trading market, and you expect it to increase its price and then sell it. It's the best solution. Or you can invest in an ICO and you're sure to grow. Important: "your money is not needed in the house next week"

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

As far as i am concerned there is no any specific strategy to trade in BTC,it depends upon your concentration while you observe chart of any cryptocurrency.When the price is low,its good time to purchase and when when price is high more than your purchase price sell it.Most important thing is to maintain your patience and your heed toward your trading.You have to wait for weeks,months for the price to purchase when its low and sell when its soar above your purchasing.Now hard rule for trading..
GyuTae Byun
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

What can i do for you?
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

What can i do for you?

Strategy for trading it defends your bitcoin and knowledge  to how to keep your coins to selling time the prices will high or lown.But important to trading is you no how the rules to trade.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

My trading strategy as of today is to buy at panic selling when bitcoin is dropping because almost all of altcoins are affected and then selling it after the massive corrections that is how I gain some profit in a short term period.
It all depends on the knowledge and the skill set which you are having. Trading strategy varies from person to person and it keeps on changing with the passage of time. Most of the time, I follow the very basic trading strategy that is I go for buying of coins at the time when the market value is falling down and later on sell them at the time when the market value starts rising high.

During market crashes, my strategy is selling at high and buying it back from a cheaper price, resulting in an increase in the number of tokens I have. During market is stable, I generally try to do day trade with couple of altcoins to have some profit.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i use the old passion way.the basic strategy of trading just putting 10-20% income is enough.dont wanna risk time and effort.and sometimes im enrolling to the coaching site for more accurate updates though sometimes i only got break even becausof enrollment feeandmy capital that only limited
clemenciooo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

Anyone who could share to me their startegies? Still learning and atill hoping I could earn in here. Thanks to those wholl answer. 😀😀😀
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

My strategy to buy at a low price, and wait until the new rising price I will sell it despite a long period of time, if the price drops do not panic just wait until the price actually rises.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

When you are depending on that graph you need to have a more time so you can really manage not to lose money in trading and save some extra bitcoin in the next  dont panic when the price is low wait for it always to be high again and everything will be fine.
waiting for the price to rise high sometimes just working is it does but i'd prefer to cut lose if the specific coins seems don't have a good future to prevent from having such a big lose like zcash which had been falling down recently from 1btc to about 0.3btc and that's such a pain in the ass
That's one of the reasons to stop investing based solely on hype. I will not say that zcash is a scam, but it has been overhyped, for months, and the launch was a tragedy, for most investors. I think only a few insiders and lucky users have made a good profit out of it.
I agree with you, if I experience like you I will sell the rest of the coins, than the money I did not return everything, better I sell the rest of the coin, even though it's a big loss.

e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

When you are depending on that graph you need to have a more time so you can really manage not to lose money in trading and save some extra bitcoin in the next  dont panic when the price is low wait for it always to be high again and everything will be fine.
waiting for the price to rise high sometimes just working is it does but i'd prefer to cut lose if the specific coins seems don't have a good future to prevent from having such a big lose like zcash which had been falling down recently from 1btc to about 0.3btc and that's such a pain in the ass
That's one of the reasons to stop investing based solely on hype. I will not say that zcash is a scam, but it has been overhyped, for months, and the launch was a tragedy, for most investors. I think only a few insiders and lucky users have made a good profit out of it.
I agree with you, if I experience like you I will sell the rest of the coins, than the money I did not return everything, better I sell the rest of the coin, even though it's a big loss.

I'll be fine waiting than losing except if there is an emergency that I should withdraw the money. Patience must be used in trading, my friend.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

There are a lot of great strategies, however I've found the best strategy for me was a simple balancing strategy. Basically, I would research a diverse set of coins and then simply trade between them to maintain a balanced portfolio.

If you are interested, my team actually just released a simple application to help anyone do this very easily. You can download the application for free at http://shrimpy.io/.

Let me know what you think if you try it out. It currently works with Poloniex and Bittrex, but we will continue to add more exchanges.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

Ive read a lot of great strategy's in this topic i can hopefully apply my self one day  Grin
For now i just keep my own strategy, which is most of all:

Do a lot of Research
Keeping a eye on the news
And of course try to buy as low as possible, which is still hard for me that is why im trying to learn some chartreading.

But its still pretty hard anyone got some tips for me on that?
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

My trading strategy as of today is to buy at panic selling when bitcoin is dropping because almost all of altcoins are affected and then selling it after the massive corrections that is how I gain some profit in a short term period.
I don’t think so that anyone here really cares about mavrodi and honestly didn’t hear about it. I am in the business of crypto coins for a long time now and I have figured it out that it is best to stick with the old ones. That have shown their potential and can be trusted with our money. In addition to this, the world of crypto coin is becoming full of scams. You never know what a new project is and will it be a successful one or not. Best of luck if you plan to go for mavrodi.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

remain the same: buy down sell up

The problem with "buy low sell high" is that after you sell high, Bitcoin often keeps going up and up and up, while you're stuck in fiat.  And sometimes after you buy low, it keeps crashing.
indeed, that's a question for daytrade people.
I think in that situation is just a kind of strategy but when you go for sell or buy don't regret for it if there's a better value comes for, we all know that selling or investing is hard to hunt the right time and the right value so when you do move make sure that it makes your satisfaction indeed.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

I don’t think so that anyone here really cares about mavrodi and honestly didn’t hear about it. I am in the business of crypto coins for a long time now and I have figured it out that it is best to stick with the old ones. That have shown their potential and can be trusted with our money. In addition to this, the world of crypto coin is becoming full of scams. You never know what a new project is and will it be a successful one or not. Best of luck if you plan to go for mavrodi.
In bitcoin everyone has different thought like some people use to say that it is good to wait and some says it is not good to wait but I think it is all about experience. Some people are really making bitcoin just with small effort according to me bitcoin is high because of investing at right time and sell at perfect time. Waiting for price of bitcoin to raise high working really well and it is good not to sell till bitcoin goes above 45 k again.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

I'll be fine waiting than losing except if there is an emergency that I should withdraw the money. Patience must be used in trading, my friend.
I do not think it is really good for you Wink! In my opinion, accept your loss is important to help you know your mistake in trading. Then, after this loss, you will need to spend more times to research and learn more knowledge, experience about trading to help you do not have same mistake again.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

Small profit but 95% safe is what i'm heading to. I'm surfing for little profit but it guarantees that i don't have to risk my balance to a garbage coin. I usually go with top coins like ETH , Neo , XRP or NEM.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

I usually choose the time when the cryptocurrency market goes down to buy on the potential altcoin but is at a very low price, then I hold a time when the market rises again I will sell to get back the capital and leave profit in the coin. Then I went on to study other coin and took the money to continue investing. This is how I am used to trade.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:49:29 AM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

Invest in Altcoin that has the potential to grow when it first appears on the crypto market. Choosing the potential Altcoin will make you profitable for a short time and get rich quicker.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

I don't trade and let it grow, this is my strategy, it's pretty easy, you do nothing, you sell at the end and you are rich
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: