Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Protocol: How to defeat a potent parasympathomimetic alkaloid - Nicotine  (Read 794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:57:00 AM

Hello  Wink,

I think it would be interesting for this forum to host the -best- -natural- protocol to defeat an addiction to this alkaloid. As the title suggest, the goal is to develop an open source, easy to read, working in stressful situation, approach. The ideal ending of this project, is for anyone addicted to nicotine, to have a path to defeat it. I hope you felt interested in participating in the project. Anyone interested in sharing some experiences, ideas, already made?

Disclaimer: it's a self-moderated topic any act of trolling against the project or participants will be sanctioned swiftly, however any act of counter-trolling will be welcomed even if deleted afterwards  Smiley

money is faster...
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 05:48:44 AM

In the thread, Do You smoke? tobacco/weed myself and others did offer some advice, tips and testimonies on the subject of quitting smoking in the spirit of helping anyone interested in kicking the habit. You can find my own personal testimony here, but for anyone who's serious about quitting I suggest you look through the entire thread, because there are posts spread throughout that may help you. Good luck!  Smiley

BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:44:38 AM

Thank you very much. I will read it. My idea was to be able to build a how to guide, that could be follow on an adjusted time line depending on the variables of the individual to permit it a management of the withdrawing phases.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: