Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org  (Read 9897 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 06:11:53 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2012, 06:10:13 PM by Maria

We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine
500 BTC First 100 Forum Members (5 BTC each forum members[ newbies not allowed ] )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE
-------------------------------
3000 BTC Total Donations.

BITCOINICA DEBT:

6325 + 9449 = 15,774 BTC

Current Mtgox Price is 5.60

USD 53,244  = 9449 BTC

Send My Money To: 1HJc5VLMpFCQJg2maP9wGuCo3NAgwaCJQj

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

UPDATE: June 12

Zhoutong is giving us the run around asking for my "username" when I proved already exactly who I am. At this point I kindly request a scammer tag for Zhoutong until at least 75% of the funds are received.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 06:36:39 PM

We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

Let me see if I got this right. You, as the acting liaison, will transfer 1,000 BTC received from Bitcoinica and give them indirectly to Mt. Gox, a place where said amount is probably currently residing. If that's the case, make sure you deduct your 0.65% transfer fee prior to completing said transfer.

~Cackling Bear~
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 06:41:49 PM

Nice PR stunt.  It still won't make you first in line to get a refund.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 06:43:01 PM

Nice PR stunt.  It still won't make you first in line to get a refund.

CoinExchanger will try -anything- to attempt to become relevant, including lie about having funds in Bitcoinica.

EDIT: And lie about donating to people.

Maria (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 06:51:58 PM

Maria.

Let me see if I got this right. You, as the acting liaison, will transfer 1,000 BTC received from Bitcoinica and give them indirectly to Mt. Gox, a place where said amount is probably currently residing. If that's the case, make sure you deduct your 0.65% transfer fee prior to completing said transfer.

~Cackling Bear~

Actually Bruno, you more than anybody has put a tremendous amount of effort therefore, I want to donate 500 BTC to you. You deserve a lot more and im sure more will come for you.

Last, I want to donate another 500 BTC to Gavin Andersen. The true hero!!

Maria.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 06:56:10 PM

How sweet!
Can i hug you?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 07:08:55 PM

Maria.

~Cackling Bear~

Actually Bruno, you more than anybody has put a tremendous amount of effort therefore, I want to donate 500 BTC to you. You deserve a lot more and im sure more will come for you.

Maria.

Thanks, Maria, and I in turn will donate it to Matthew at Bitcoin Magazine for putting out a fine magazine. I now somehow see this virtual currency gaining traction. Let's keep the velocity going and see where it takes us.

~Cackling Bear~
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 07:15:19 PM

I'm open for donations, will take them straight to the next whiskey bar (read: room77) to spend on burgers and beer.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 12:35:49 AM

I'm open for donations, will take them straight to the next whiskey bar (read: room77) to spend on burgers and beer.

I see what you're trying to do, 2weiX. You're trying to cut in line to try to get your donation first. End of the line, bud.

~Cackling Bear~
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 12:41:37 AM

I'm just holding out for BTC pseudo-anonymous sperm bank donations.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 12:45:21 AM

Then we'd see new sockpuppets on the forum called "SpermExchanger" and "Tricks".

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 12:47:21 AM

Then we'd see new sockpuppets on the forum called "SpermExchanger" and "Tricks".

Tricks are for kids.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 12:52:20 AM

Thank you MNW, for the nightmares I'll have  Undecided
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 12:58:59 AM

Thank you MNW, for the nightmares I'll have  Undecided

Anonymous dreams!

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 01:04:03 AM

This reeks of BS...

Utter PR BS, this does not make you look good in my eyes..  Bribery ? Favourtism? There is so many angles on this that dont sit right..

The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 01:11:55 AM

This reeks of BS...

Utter PR BS, this does not make you look good in my eyes..  Bribery ? Favourtism? There is so many angles on this that dont sit right..

The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...

*gasp*

Consequences will never be the same!

(Look up CoinExchanger posts on this forum for all the evidence you need including CoinExchanger getting caught red-handed by me for creating the sockpuppet Maria).

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 01:19:55 AM

This reeks of BS...

Utter PR BS, this does not make you look good in my eyes..  Bribery ? Favourtism? There is so many angles on this that dont sit right..

The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...

*gasp*

(Look up CoinExchanger posts on this forum for all the evidence you need including CoinExchanger getting caught red-handed by me for creating the sockpuppet Maria).

I've been following mildly.. I do know "s/him" is a sock puppet for coin exchanger..

I just dont see how this stupid post can help anything.. 

It just dosent sit right at all, I almost think they are trying to be serious..

If its all jokes, I get it..   

But is this an attempt as gaining trust/love/respect ?  Or just plain getting their supposed stolen coins back from bitcoinica?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 01:26:25 AM

This reeks of BS...

*gasp*

I've been following mildly.. I do know "s/him" is a sock puppet for coin exchanger..

I just dont see how this stupid post can help anything..  

It just dosent sit right at all, I almost think they are trying to be serious..

If its all jokes, I get it..  

But is this an attempt as gaining trust/love/respect ?  Or just plain getting their supposed stolen coins back from bitcoinica?

Allow me to shed some light on how CoinExchanger works. The golden rule of all communication for CoinExchanger is that all communication should be designed to:

• Self-promote
  • Belittle the receiver
  • Vaguely mimic professionalism
  • Get as much attention as possible

This is another Atlas thing where they believe "Any publicity is good publicity".

Maria (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 01:28:26 AM

Maria.

~Cackling Bear~

Maria.

Thanks, Maria, and I in turn will donate it to Matthew at Bitcoin Magazine for putting out a fine magazine. I now somehow see this virtual currency gaining traction. Let's keep the velocity going and see where it takes us.

~Cackling Bear~

I forgot about the Bitcoin Magazine Bruno, Thanks!! It is a fine piece indeed and to support your cause I will donate 500 BTC to the Bitcoin Magazine as well!!

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 01:29:14 AM

This is another Atlas thing where they believe "Any publicity is good publicity".
That much was fairly obvious even before the skype logs that confirmed it.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: