Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org  (Read 9892 times)
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:32:42 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN

19wKyGZxLMC2nbH2VuyqZbaArYwiF2bZnu

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:35:09 AM

Goat = gigavps !

WOW

Now that is even BIGGER NEWS!

Bulanula please give us evidence to support this outrageous claim you have made that Goat and GigaVPS are one and the same!

Goat = GigaVPS's wife
Goat = GigaVPS

Therefore,

GigaVPS = GigaVPS's wife
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:36:41 AM

Goat = gigavps !

WOW

Bulanula please give us evidence to support this outrageous claim you have made that Goat and GigaVPS are one and the same!

Goat = GigaVPS's wife
Goat = GigaVPS

Therefore,

GigaVPS = GigaVPS's wife

He married himself, just like Colbert!

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:48:42 AM

Goat = gigavps !

WOW

Keep trolling. Way to take it out of context.

Goat has nothing to do with gigavps.
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:53:34 AM

Is your username 2122397500?

If you can confirm that I will submit a claim for you.

That's the only record we have with such kind of balance.

First of all, when I said publicly, I meant the payment part (bitcoin transctions number, blockchain confirmation, etc). Not you posting private information and documents. If you find my passport, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT.

Second, I do NOT want YOU submitting a claim for me, my claim was made here public and you heard my claim already.

I will post here a few reminders:

I am one of your FIRST USERS.

I Signed Up the FIRST WEEK of operations.

You have sent me BTC in the past with no problems. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42680.0

I am happy to hear that payouts are being made!!

Maria.

I DO NOT make the payments.

No one else will care about your public claim. I can get your claim immediately recognized and you'll get your funds in a day. Otherwise, we will report the funds as unclaimed and send them to NZ government accordingly.

If you have an account on Bitcoinica with such a large amount, please be serious.

Username and email are the bare minimum we require. I forgot your username and the only one I can found was specified. So far no one claimed under that account so I guess it could be you. If it's really the case I can help you submit a claim. I have access to the claim system and prioritize the processing.

Zhou, You do not seem to understand what I am saying to you only. My money was trusted in your hands when bitcoinica.com was under your ownership, since day 1. We have done heavy business in the past and you made A LOT of money off my transactions. Then you come and sell bitcoinica.com without consulting me and without my consent.

Because of this illegal sale, bitcoinica.com was hacked. Because of the hack, bitcoins were stolen.

Besides the loss, the database gets destroyed. NO BACKUPS.

Then you freeze my money and everyone else money...

Now let me tell you how much this frozen money is costing me DAILY. 2,300 USD. Each day my trading robot is not trading is a day lost. I am not claiming that money at all, just the actual balance the last time I logged in my bitcoinica.com

Ryan, all you had to do was send me a PM saying "Hey I'm selling bitcoinica to RandomGuy and I would have said Ok, Please let me withdrawal my balance before you proceed with the sale. Why you ask? Here is the reason.

You never asked me for ID or Utility bill or any personal document, you allowed me to trade privately and freely, not like Gox did. If this new owner had different business plans, like getting FinCen or SEC compliant, then I would have to submit my documents which defeats the purpose of me using your exchange in the first place.

I have to admit Ryan, at first I thought you was going to resolve the issue but when I read the post of you QUITTING bitcoinica.com I got worried. I knew something was very wrong, but it looks like you guys will manage and at the end, it will all be OK.

VOLUNTEER NEEDED: To organize a List of the 100 Members. Greatly Appreciated!!!

Maria.

Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:48:15 AM

And by the way Zhoutong, how much did you sell bitcoinica for (documents included)? 1000? 10,000? The sum of all deposits plus 50,000?

So right now you are in pretty good financial shape.. that is awesome. 10 months ago you were scratching your noodle in your room.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:54:25 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2012, 04:09:41 AM by John (johnthedong)

*Gets in line for the probably neverexisting coins  Wink*
I LOVE BITCOIN
1NB1KFnFqnP3WSDZQrWV3pfmph5fWRyadz

I could be the volunteer, just for fun as I've nothing to do atm.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:57:07 AM

Bitcoin: the digital currency of the future and soap opera
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 03:58:51 AM

And by the way Zhoutong, how much did you sell bitcoinica for (documents included)? 1000? 10,000? The sum of all deposits plus 50,000?

So right now you are in pretty good financial shape.. that is awesome. 10 months ago you were scratching your noodle in your room.

Hey, Maria. How much do you know about Zhou's partner with Xwaylab? And to answer your husband's(?) question, yes, I play chess.

~Bruno~
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 04:04:06 AM

Now we know what Gage's price is  Cheesy

GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:13:32 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN

1AhWgEPJx2rCoUcgeLGQhQbnA7wjiuTfNs
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:16:43 AM

Spreadsheet for the donation list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE

Note:I'll update it once a day.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 04:26:48 AM

Now we know what Gage's price is  Cheesy

I could easily be bought for one medium size century-old barn.

Hey, Maria. Is it true that you've had a relationship (not that kind  Smiley) with ZT long before Bitcoinica?

~Bruno~

EDIT: I forgot a hyphen.
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:32:19 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN!

16QDS3S2TzpAeQ91Z5E2yYPJqJEfN6y3D8

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:33:59 AM

We ALL knew Gage's price was just some gauze to fill his gaping head wound...

Way to over shoot!   Tongue

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 05:07:04 AM

Now we know what Gage's price is  Cheesy

I could easily be bought for one medium size century-old barn.

Hey, Maria. Is it true that you've had a relationship (not that kind  Smiley) with ZT long before Bitcoinica?

~Bruno~

EDIT: I forgot a hyphen.

Don't forget that she also claimed

Actually, I am positive I am one of the oldest users of bitcoin. Helped Satoshi take this off the ground

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=19987.msg249688#msg249688

Which was kind of funny given her first few posts on the board.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
clouds

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 06:19:31 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN

18QaQCwHgPNPBhYjS6r5vRwF2sjpWuUxoe
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 07:24:11 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN

16ET6C6Y1qHewjjZkg3MfjqTPRxZYKWPth

Guys, if Maria follows through, I say we crown her queen of Bitcoin!

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Sysrq

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 09:42:12 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN

1AezULdprrpp2T4ExFHHcRGMzP3AH3k121

Wink
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 10:18:27 AM

Is your username 2122397500?

If you can confirm that I will submit a claim for you.

That's the only record we have with such kind of balance.

First of all, when I said publicly, I meant the payment part (bitcoin transctions number, blockchain confirmation, etc). Not you posting private information and documents. If you find my passport, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT.

Second, I do NOT want YOU submitting a claim for me, my claim was made here public and you heard my claim already.

I will post here a few reminders:

I am one of your FIRST USERS.

I Signed Up the FIRST WEEK of operations.

You have sent me BTC in the past with no problems. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42680.0

I am happy to hear that payouts are being made!!

Maria.

I DO NOT make the payments.

No one else will care about your public claim. I can get your claim immediately recognized and you'll get your funds in a day. Otherwise, we will report the funds as unclaimed and send them to NZ government accordingly.

If you have an account on Bitcoinica with such a large amount, please be serious.

Username and email are the bare minimum we require. I forgot your username and the only one I can found was specified. So far no one claimed under that account so I guess it could be you. If it's really the case I can help you submit a claim. I have access to the claim system and prioritize the processing.

Zhou, You do not seem to understand what I am saying to you only. My money was trusted in your hands when bitcoinica.com was under your ownership, since day 1. We have done heavy business in the past and you made A LOT of money off my transactions. Then you come and sell bitcoinica.com without consulting me and without my consent.

Because of this illegal sale, bitcoinica.com was hacked. Because of the hack, bitcoins were stolen.

Besides the loss, the database gets destroyed. NO BACKUPS.

Then you freeze my money and everyone else money...

Now let me tell you how much this frozen money is costing me DAILY. 2,300 USD. Each day my trading robot is not trading is a day lost. I am not claiming that money at all, just the actual balance the last time I logged in my bitcoinica.com

Ryan, all you had to do was send me a PM saying "Hey I'm selling bitcoinica to RandomGuy and I would have said Ok, Please let me withdrawal my balance before you proceed with the sale. Why you ask? Here is the reason.

You never asked me for ID or Utility bill or any personal document, you allowed me to trade privately and freely, not like Gox did. If this new owner had different business plans, like getting FinCen or SEC compliant, then I would have to submit my documents which defeats the purpose of me using your exchange in the first place.

I have to admit Ryan, at first I thought you was going to resolve the issue but when I read the post of you QUITTING bitcoinica.com I got worried. I knew something was very wrong, but it looks like you guys will manage and at the end, it will all be OK.

VOLUNTEER NEEDED: To organize a List of the 100 Members. Greatly Appreciated!!!

Maria.

I'm not asking for anything. Just for a confirmation of username.

If you are not willing to proceed then this thread will be screwed.

Please contact Bitcoinica Consultancy for refund. They will definitely honor your claim.

You're allowed to communicate with me only after they reject your claim for any reason.

For others:
Please don't waste time (unless you want to play, like me) on someone who displayed explicit unwillingness to co-operate with the settling party to recover funds.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: