Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org  (Read 9888 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 11:05:10 PM

So- given the obvious attempt to defraud here...

who says we start a petition to have Maira branded as a SCAMMER until she ponies up the donations she promised to everyone if Zhou Tong send here the 28 cents?
I'd be up for it. It just proves the scummy actions of these 2, only looking to get ahead financially at the cost of all other persons and things.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 11:05:37 PM

You know what Zhoutong, I had a revelation today. Many years ago I realized that money is like blood, you must keep it flowing. Since then I make money flow like rivers. You are clogging up my financial circulation and before I suffer a economic heart attack I want to tell you something.

Keep the money Zhoutong, you obviously need it more than I do. Just next time, give me and the community a heads up so we can act accordingly.

Karma at the end catches up and money keeps flowing. Good luck in your endeavors Ryan ZhouTong.

Maria.

Roll Eyes  Is there a single person on this forum who didn't see that coming?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 11:05:56 PM

who says we start a petition to have Maira branded as a SCAMMER until she ponies up the donations she promised to everyone if Zhou Tong send here the 28 cents?

Agreed.

UPDATE

Since Maria did not confirm or deny the username, I have to do my own research.

The account 2122397500 is likely hers or husband's, according to the email address. It was registered on September 9, 2011.

At the time of writing it has a balance of $0.28007 and zero BTC. Currently unclaimed.

Also, Maria's requested amount almost matched the largest balance in Bitcoinica history (and I know the account holder quite closely). I have been sorting by USD balance and BTC balance almost every week since last year and it's impossible that I don't know a user with a substantial amount invested.

Thank you for confirming what we already knew, as CoinExchanger/Maria is scum.

sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 11:25:23 PM

No "fight" is even needed. Will you give someone $150K without even knowing her username or email at all?

Bitcoinica has a fixed amount of assets and all refunding process must be record-by-record. Maria can only show that she had an account before, but not anything else!

Just check the records you are legally compelled to keep safe for 5+ years then you can prove without doubt that she is lying.

You did keep an off-site backup didn't you? Or a paper trail you can reconstruct your records from?

If not you just put yourself in a position where you can't defend yourself from any fake claim.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 11:27:28 PM

Just check the records you are legally compelled to keep safe for 5+ years then you can prove without doubt that she is lying.

You did keep an off-site backup didn't you? Or a paper trail you can reconstruct your records from?

If not you just put yourself in a position where you can't defend yourself from any fake claim.

Well, even if the database is gone, it's fairly trivial to get a list of wires from the bank, a list of transactions from mtgox, and so forth. It's unlikely that there is no record of it, even if she deposited an hour before the hack.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:25:49 AM

Agreed.

UPDATE

The account 2122397500 is likely hers or husband's, according to the email address. It was registered on September 9, 2011.

At the time of writing it has a balance of $0.28007 and zero BTC. Currently unclaimed.

Also, Maria's requested amount almost matched the largest balance in Bitcoinica history (and I know the account holder quite closely). I have been sorting by USD balance and BTC balance almost every week since last year and it's impossible that I don't know a user with a substantial amount invested.

+1.

Updated the list to see how much she owes everyone.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:32:35 AM

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL
If bitcoinica.com refends Maria her 0.28007 $, she will be obligated to pay these debts.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 01:12:00 AM

Agreed.

UPDATE

+1.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE

Am I missing off that list?

We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine
500 BTC First 100 Forum Members (5 BTC each forum members[ newbies not allowed ] )
-------------------------------
3000 BTC Total Donations.

BITCOINICA DEBT:

6325 + 9449 = 15,774 BTC

Current Mtgox Price is 5.60

USD 53,244  = 9449 BTC

Send My Money To: 1HJc5VLMpFCQJg2maP9wGuCo3NAgwaCJQj

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

UPDATE: June 12

Zhoutong is giving us the run around asking for my "username" when I proved already exactly who I am. At this point I kindly request a scammer tag for Zhoutong until at least 75% of the funds are received.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 01:58:05 AM

This is like a good soap opera..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 02:48:55 AM

My husband loss 250K in the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. It is not our life savings, trust me.

Before you did not have a database, now you are making up accounts and balances. Zhoutong, I understand its hard to pay out such amount especially when you probably do not have it. Which would explained why all other bitcoinica users that did verify have still received anything. You seem to have most of the forum on your side, waiting and trusting in your words, without realizing that you sold their documents without their consent. Your illegal sale was the cause of the hack and people seem to ignore this. You first denied who I was, then you say you "found" my account. News for you Zhoutong, because of daily limits and red flags triggered by big accounts, I had 7 accounts, all accessed via TOR.

My point of showing you the screenshots was for you to remember since when we have been doing business. I NEVER thought you were going to pretend who I was or denied my claim.

I am going to ask this question one last time because I think it is super important and you are ignoring it for some reason.

How much money did you make, how much Tihan Paid YOU when he bought from you, when you sold all of our emails, passports (expensive in the black market),Drivers license, utility bills, financial tranasctions history, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers... Home Address?

If the money never came out of your pocket since the first loss, that must mean your "Tuition" is there untouched. That is magnificent, it truly is. Your 1000 Gold Coin, your playboy shirst, your gucci glasses, your Ipad..true baller in Singapore. All your little buddies must be like yoooo通州什麼該死的人,你是老闆!

Maria.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 02:59:17 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2012, 03:16:58 AM by John (johnthedong)

Agreed.

UPDATE

+1.

Am I missing off that list?

We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine
500 BTC First 100 Forum Members (5 BTC each forum members[ newbies not allowed ] )
-------------------------------
3000 BTC Total Donations.

BITCOINICA DEBT:

6325 + 9449 = 15,774 BTC

Current Mtgox Price is 5.60

USD 53,244  = 9449 BTC

Send My Money To: 1HJc5VLMpFCQJg2maP9wGuCo3NAgwaCJQj

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

UPDATE: June 12

Zhoutong is giving us the run around asking for my "username" when I proved already exactly who I am. At this point I kindly request a scammer tag for Zhoutong until at least 75% of the funds are received.

Updated to include EVERYONE now.  Wink

My husband loss 250K in the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. It is not our life savings, trust me.

Before you did not have a database, now you are making up accounts and balances. Zhoutong, I understand its hard to pay out such amount especially when you probably do not have it. Which would explained why all other bitcoinica users that did verify have still received anything. You seem to have most of the forum on your side, waiting and trusting in your words, without realizing that you sold their documents without their consent. Your illegal sale was the cause of the hack and people seem to ignore this. You first denied who I was, then you say you "found" my account. News for you Zhoutong, because of daily limits and red flags triggered by big accounts, I had 7 accounts, all accessed via TOR.

My point of showing you the screenshots was for you to remember since when we have been doing business. I NEVER thought you were going to pretend who I was or denied my claim.

I am going to ask this question one last time because I think it is super important and you are ignoring it for some reason.

How much money did you make, how much Tihan Paid YOU when he bought from you, when you sold all of our emails, passports (expensive in the black market),Drivers license, utility bills, financial tranasctions history, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers... Home Address?

If the money never came out of your pocket since the first loss, that must mean your "Tuition" is there untouched. That is magnificent, it truly is. Your 1000 Gold Coin, your playboy shirst, your gucci glasses, your Ipad..true baller in Singapore. All your little buddies must be like yoooo通州什麼該死的人,你是老闆!

Maria.

yoooo通州什麼該死的人,你是老闆!

Direct Translation:
yoooo Tongzhou(a place at Beijing, China) that person that should be dead( or just what's that goddamn person), you're the boss!
Edit:
The original words should be (before google translate mangled it):
Zhoutong, you goddamn person, you're the boss!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 03:09:36 AM

So wait, first you had an original account that ZT should just remember, and now it's 8 accounts through TOR that he should just know about somehow even though you can't be bothered to share usernames?

Perhaps if you send ZT $4.99/minute, he could call Miss Cleo to get your details and refund your money.
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 04:42:45 AM

Maria.

Just one thing you want to know. Tihan didn't get any of the documents, and the AML was implemented after the sale.

Tihan gave me sole access to the documents because people don't know him. I didn't betray your trust (if any).

Bitcoinica Consultancy has not requested for access either. So no one, other than me, could ever touch the verified documents.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:45:35 AM

Before you did not have a database, now you are making up accounts and balances. Zhoutong, I understand its hard to pay out such amount especially when you probably do not have it. Which would explained why all other bitcoinica users that did verify have still received anything. You seem to have most of the forum on your side, waiting and trusting in your words, without realizing that you sold their documents without their consent. Your illegal sale was the cause of the hack and people seem to ignore this. You first denied who I was, then you say you "found" my account. News for you Zhoutong, because of daily limits and red flags triggered by big accounts, I had 7 accounts, all accessed via TOR...

Maria.

So, 150K, another 250K gambling (probably illegally!) on the fight, and the losses don't even phase you? That's chump-change to serious motherfuckers like you and your "husband"?

Yeah, right.

Either pay the list of all those folks you have promised or STFU, you are just another windbag. And just to make sure you get your side of the deal... take ten times your 28 cents out of my payment, and I will assume ownership of all your accounts and the obligations owed you by Bitcoinica. Step up or shut the fuck up.

And Zhou? Sell her docs... pimp those bad boys for a couple of hundred bucks to some leprous diseased couple who want to come to the USA and start a life of scamming and full time maggot-suck assholery. They won't have to pretend very hard at all to pass themselves off as Maria and Boy Wonder.

zhoutong
VIP

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 04:48:51 AM

Give me the list of 7 accounts quick.

You have confirmed that I will never know who you are and how much Bitcoinica owes you. There are at least 250 accounts registered with Tor.

News for you: The sum of balance of all the accounts that I DON'T know is less than your claimed amount.

5% of Bitcoinica users represent 98% of total balance.

SCAMMER!

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 05:13:31 AM

Bitch is getting beat down.
Bitches like going down.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 05:15:12 AM

Take your fucking meds, Maria.  Your periodic bouts of delusion are laughable.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 06:00:50 AM

So, 150K, another 250K gambling (probably illegally!) on the fight, and the losses don't even phase you? That's chump-change to serious motherfuckers like you and your "husband"?

Yeah, right.

Either pay the list of all those folks you have promised or STFU, you are just another windbag. And just to make sure you get your side of the deal... take ten times your 28 cents out of my payment, and I will assume ownership of all your accounts and the obligations owed you by Bitcoinica. Step up or shut the fuck up.

And Zhou? Sell her docs... pimp those bad boys for a couple of hundred bucks to some leprous diseased couple who want to come to the USA and start a life of scamming and full time maggot-suck assholery. They won't have to pretend very hard at all to pass themselves off as Maria and Boy Wonder.

Manny Pacquiao won the fight. Betting on him was a guaranteed win. The judges saw something else and decide to steal the fight from Pacman and give it to Bradley. Even Bradley was shocked. So it hurts a little, but not the end of the world.

We never thought bitcoinica was going offline and running with the money. Unfortunately, these two events collided.

I am not sure why some of you are being so disrespectful. Keep your manners, you are giving a bad example.

@zhoutong Please answer the question.

sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 07:25:34 AM

ou sold all of our emails, passports (expensive in the black market),Drivers license, utility bills, financial tranasctions history, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers... Home Address?

If anyone sent that information to a kid in Singapore just because he hacked together a website they are beyond insane.

That's about all anyone needs to raid your bank accounts, sell your property, take out credit cards, loans, or mortgages in your name, grant power of attorney to themselves or some proxy.

With that information anyone with average intelligence and criminal intent could literally sell your houses and cars right from under you, it's been done before.

zhoutong
VIP

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 08:13:51 AM

Yeah, right.

Manny Pacquiao won the fight. Betting on him was a guaranteed win. The judges saw something else and decide to steal the fight from Pacman and give it to Bradley. Even Bradley was shocked. So it hurts a little, but not the end of the world.

We never thought bitcoinica was going offline and running with the money. Unfortunately, these two events collided.

I am not sure why some of you are being so disrespectful. Keep your manners, you are giving a bad example.

@zhoutong Please answer the question.

It's strictly NDA'd. I have also explained that 70% of the words in your question are irrelevant because I never "sold" the documents. There wasn't any AML requirement at that time.

Your question is absolutely irrelevant to the refunding process. I have already transferred all your deposits to Bitcoinica LP's accounts and I can't access the funds at all.

Well, if you want to recover funds from me personally, I can collect it on your behalf from Bitcoinica LP. But you have to give me relevant details of your account and a signed Power of Attorney. Otherwise there's no way to prevent you from claiming the money from Bitcoinica again.

You are the rightful owner of your accounts and you deserve the money. It's also your obligation to donate once Bitcoinica paid you in full (of whatever amount they owe you). If you promise to give up your assets we can open another thread to discuss what to do with the money. (Currently it's at 28 cents. If you give me the list of the 7 Tor accounts the amount may be more.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: