Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org  (Read 9897 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 10:35:51 AM

I smell a scammer tag coming...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:04:52 PM

I smell a scammer tag coming...

Nope, only real scammers like me have the priviledge ...

Good offtopic Bitcoin entertainment Wink
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 02:32:45 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2012, 09:41:08 PM by LoupGaroux

I am not sure why some of you are being so disrespectful. Keep your manners, you are giving a bad example.

Fine, bitch, I will "keep my manners" and you can keep your "integrity". Seems like neither one of us will have much to talk about when all is said and done, for I have no manners towards criminals, fuck-wits and liars, and you have no integrity at all.

And if you really want to sound like the Park Plaza wife of the idle rich playa you are pretending to be, you need to learn how to speak New York a little better. "You are giving a bad example" smacks of your roots as a filthy, scummy little Russian spammer douche-bag who has decided to grow up past his mafiya training and strike out on his own. Eбeшь вaшa мaть.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 02:51:37 PM

My husband loss 250K in the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. It is not our life savings, trust me.

Before you did not have a database, now you are making up accounts and balances. Zhoutong, I understand its hard to pay out such amount especially when you probably do not have it. Which would explained why all other bitcoinica users that did verify have still received anything. You seem to have most of the forum on your side, waiting and trusting in your words, without realizing that you sold their documents without their consent. Your illegal sale was the cause of the hack and people seem to ignore this. You first denied who I was, then you say you "found" my account. News for you Zhoutong, because of daily limits and red flags triggered by big accounts, I had 7 accounts, all accessed via TOR.

My point of showing you the screenshots was for you to remember since when we have been doing business. I NEVER thought you were going to pretend who I was or denied my claim.

I am going to ask this question one last time because I think it is super important and you are ignoring it for some reason.

How much money did you make, how much Tihan Paid YOU when he bought from you, when you sold all of our emails, passports (expensive in the black market),Drivers license, utility bills, financial tranasctions history, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers... Home Address?

If the money never came out of your pocket since the first loss, that must mean your "Tuition" is there untouched. That is magnificent, it truly is. Your 1000 Gold Coin, your playboy shirst, your gucci glasses, your Ipad..true baller in Singapore. All your little buddies must be like yoooo通州什麼該死的人,你是老闆!

Maria.

Just one thing you want to know. Tihan didn't get any of the documents, and the AML was implemented after the sale.

Tihan gave me sole access to the documents because people don't know him. I didn't betray your trust (if any).

Bitcoinica Consultancy has not requested for access either. So no one, other than me, could ever touch the verified documents.

Therefore, it's safe to say that you alone will be processing all the refunds, for clearly nobody else has a way to matching up who-is-who. If some other entity representing Bitcoinica request a photo ID from its clients to verify their account, I ask, prey tell, what could they be matching said photo to, since they have no other verified documents at their disposal?

~Bruno~
ludo0777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 04:31:06 PM

I love bitcoin!
1PW5j6KE7udou8qUoWirCvSJUWzWKdzJMJ

And your not gonna pay anyone anyway  Grin
cst

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Cosmos doesn't care about you.

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 06:18:00 PM

I love bitcoin!
1PW5j6KE7udou8qUoWirCvSJUWzWKdzJMJ

And your not gonna pay anyone anyway  ;D

Too late, the party's over. ;)
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 06:51:01 PM

My husband loss 250K in the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. It is not our life savings, trust me.

Before you did not have a database, now you are making up accounts and balances. Zhoutong, I understand its hard to pay out such amount especially when you probably do not have it. Which would explained why all other bitcoinica users that did verify have still received anything. You seem to have most of the forum on your side, waiting and trusting in your words, without realizing that you sold their documents without their consent. Your illegal sale was the cause of the hack and people seem to ignore this. You first denied who I was, then you say you "found" my account. News for you Zhoutong, because of daily limits and red flags triggered by big accounts, I had 7 accounts, all accessed via TOR.

My point of showing you the screenshots was for you to remember since when we have been doing business. I NEVER thought you were going to pretend who I was or denied my claim.

I am going to ask this question one last time because I think it is super important and you are ignoring it for some reason.

How much money did you make, how much Tihan Paid YOU when he bought from you, when you sold all of our emails, passports (expensive in the black market),Drivers license, utility bills, financial tranasctions history, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers... Home Address?

If the money never came out of your pocket since the first loss, that must mean your "Tuition" is there untouched. That is magnificent, it truly is. Your 1000 Gold Coin, your playboy shirst, your gucci glasses, your Ipad..true baller in Singapore. All your little buddies must be like yoooo通州什麼該死的人,你是老闆!

Maria.

Just one thing you want to know. Tihan didn't get any of the documents, and the AML was implemented after the sale.

Tihan gave me sole access to the documents because people don't know him. I didn't betray your trust (if any).

Bitcoinica Consultancy has not requested for access either. So no one, other than me, could ever touch the verified documents.

Therefore, it's safe to say that you alone will be processing all the refunds, for clearly nobody else has a way to matching up who-is-who. If some other entity representing Bitcoinica request a photo ID from its clients to verify their account, I ask, prey tell, what could they be matching said photo to, since they have no other verified documents at their disposal?

~Bruno~

They are not using that documents at the moment. They are using other evidence to verify the records.

In rare cases such as undetermined account ownership, they will use the documents, but not yet at this stage.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
zhoutong
VIP

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 12:27:27 AM

Off-topic: Justin Bieber's new album Believe has a song called "Maria".

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

zhoutong
VIP

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 12:40:03 AM

ANALYSIS

Maria didn't have any significant balance in Bitcoinica. She created this thread to make people believe that she really had that balance, and she assumed that without a database, her claim cannot be verified as wrong. By promising to donate a significant amount, she thought she would be able to make people direct to Bitcoinica.

Instead of trying to recover funds from Bitcoinica LP by filling a claim, she instead started personal attacks against me. Because Bitcoinica LP as an limited entity had limited funds, and if she got the funds that didn't belong to her, people would know eventually and Maria and CoinExchanger will be get a Scammer tag. However, I, as an individual, is an unlimited entity and she assumed that she could defame and threaten me to get money without justification at all.

DISCLOSURE

Since I didn't receive any instruction from Maria regarding the unclaimed user account, and until today Bitcoinica still didn't receive a valid claim for the 28 cents, I decided to disclose relevant details.

Username: 2122397500
Email: atqcapital@gmail.com

I searched the email online and it was disclosed under a scammer thread as well. And apparently this account belongs to her husband. There was no identification documents under this account.

WHAT'S NEXT?

What do you think we should take actions against people like her?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 12:41:41 AM

Does it talk about a girl who tried to scam him?
zhoutong
VIP

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 12:42:15 AM

Not sure. I will go through the whole album today.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 12:46:52 AM

ANALYSIS

Maria didn't have any significant balance in Bitcoinica. She created this thread to make people believe that she really had that balance, and she assumed that without a database, her claim cannot be verified as wrong. By promising to donate a significant amount, she thought she would be able to make people direct to Bitcoinica.

Instead of trying to recover funds from Bitcoinica LP by filling a claim, she instead started personal attacks against me. Because Bitcoinica LP as an limited entity had limited funds, and if she got the funds that didn't belong to her, people would know eventually and Maria and CoinExchanger will be get a Scammer tag. However, I, as an individual, is an unlimited entity and she assumed that she could defame and threaten me to get money without justification at all.

DISCLOSURE

Since I didn't receive any instruction from Maria regarding the unclaimed user account, and until today Bitcoinica still didn't receive a valid claim for the 28 cents, I decided to disclose relevant details.

Username: 2122397500
Email: atqcapital@gmail.com

I searched the email online and it was disclosed under a scammer thread as well. And apparently this account belongs to her husband. There was no identification documents under this account.

WHAT'S NEXT?

What do you think we should take actions against people like her?
Get BcX on it for some epic doxing action. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 12:51:24 AM

At, least get someone who might do it properly... That dude is so fail that words can't really describe it...

/facepalm
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 12:53:52 AM

At, least get someone who might do it properly... That dude is so fail that words can't really describe it...

/facepalm
No problem, here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47768.msg600803#msg600803
JRO himself already did it. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
zhoutong
VIP

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 01:02:32 AM

Roughly that!

"Maria"

She says she met me on a tour
She keeps knocking on my door, she won't leave me
Leave me alone
This girl she wouldn't stop, almost had to call the cops
She was scheming, ooh, she was wrong

Cause she wanted all my attention
And she was dragging my name through the dirt
She was dying for my affection
But she keep making up and give it to 'em
I'm talking to you, maria
Why you wanna do me like that?
That ain't my baby, that ain't my girl
Maria, why you wanna play me like that?
She ain't my baby, she ain't my girl
But she talking in, and she need a squeeze
But never this, all I know she got mine
But she falling out, what she talking about
Let me tell you now that girl she's not mine

Now she's in the magazines, on tv, making a scene
Oh she's crazy, crazy in love
And she's all over the news, saying everything but the truth
She's faking, faking it all

Cause she wanted all my attention
And she was dragging my name through the dirt
She was dying for my affection
But she keep making up and give it to 'em
I'm talking to you, maria
Why you wanna do me like that?

Why are you trying, trying to lie girl
When ain't I never met you at all
Saying goodbye, but how could ya
You throw this, you throw this
Your foolness, seduces

Maria why you wanna do me like that?

She ain't my baby, she's not my girl

Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 04:50:00 PM

Ahahaha it's the coinexchanger owner.

Bitcoin is the future !
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 02:12:16 PM

ANALYSIS

Instead of trying to recover funds from Bitcoinica LP by filling a claim, she instead started personal attacks against me. Because Bitcoinica LP as an limited entity had limited funds, and if she got the funds that didn't belong to her, people would know eventually and Maria and CoinExchanger will be get a Scammer tag. However, I, as an individual, is an unlimited entity and she assumed that she could defame and threaten me to get money without justification at all....

Does this mean I won't get the promised donation?  Huh  Roll Eyes
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 02:42:24 PM

ANALYSIS

Instead of trying to recover funds from Bitcoinica LP by filling a claim, she instead started personal attacks against me. Because Bitcoinica LP as an limited entity had limited funds, and if she got the funds that didn't belong to her, people would know eventually and Maria and CoinExchanger will be get a Scammer tag. However, I, as an individual, is an unlimited entity and she assumed that she could defame and threaten me to get money without justification at all....

Does this mean I won't get the promised donation?  Huh  Roll Eyes

Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 11:07:21 PM

After consulting our legal consultants, I was advised to desist the posting until further notice is giving to me. If Zhoutong refunds in FULL, whether its before or after the legal suit, I will make the donations according to the list. In the meantime, he and the whole team involved should get the Scammer Tag. I have seen people get it for way less. What is up with that?

http://www.khattarwong.com/index.php/practice-areas/our-departments/criminal-litigation.html

The plot thickens...

Maria.

Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Matthew, thank you for sharing with us an opportunity to be part of the Ellet:

I've been advised by our manufacturing and engineering manager to bring in some more seed for UI and form factor before we move towards manufacturing the final prototype ($100k investment),

Since investments are investments and money is money, and I already confirmed your identity and am no longer worried about you being a thief, I'm unofficially inquiring as to your interest in investing in the Ellet electronic consolidated wallet device.

I would like to donate 2000 BTC towards the Ellet Team!

That brings up the total donation to 5,000 BTC.

Zhoutong, INTEREST is adding up.

Maria.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: