Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275726 times)
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 03:17:22 AM

when can we expect some larger updates?

We are working on a big update, will announce more about this when we are more "ready" Smiley

What is the deal on this site? Is it safe to play in your experience? I just don't wanna start playing if they suddenly disappear like dicebitco.in or diceninja. I am quite loyal when it comes to the sites i play at but this one seems lucrative with only 0.5% house edge. Has anyone done an audit to identify if the 0.5% house edge is real?

made 1btc profit here and its .5% house edge, we can't really tell if it disappears all of a sudden.

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? -snip-

The site is provably fair, and you can verify the number rolled yourself to see if the site cheats. Everything works as specified for me so far. Smiley

Yes, the 0.5% house edge is real and you can verify it by yourself. Seuntjie's bot also provide a feature to auto verify the rolls Wink

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 08:08:50 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 05:15:42 PM by seuntjie

We are working on a big update, will announce more about this when we are more "ready" Smiley

What is the deal on this site? Is it safe to play in your experience? I just don't wanna start playing if they suddenly disappear like dicebitco.in or diceninja. I am quite loyal when it comes to the sites i play at but this one seems lucrative with only 0.5% house edge. Has anyone done an audit to identify if the 0.5% house edge is real?

made 1btc profit here and its .5% house edge, we can't really tell if it disappears all of a sudden.

Thank you for the reply. So no one has run test bets on the site to check if the 0.5% house edge is legit? -snip-

The site is provably fair, and you can verify the number rolled yourself to see if the site cheats. Everything works as specified for me so far. Smiley

Yes, the 0.5% house edge is real and you can verify it by yourself. Seuntjie's bot also provide a feature to auto verify the rolls Wink

Just note that the bot only verifies the Roll aka lucky number, not the edge.

--edit: If you execute the verify command with a username instead of a bet id, it checks the rolls for all of the users bets and that the nonces are concurrent. It does sometimes happen that the bot misses a bet or 10 for a user, then it will say that the nonces aren't concurrent. The bot should fix itself after a while (usually about an hour) though.

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:55:18 AM

Just note that the bot only verifies the Roll aka lucky number, not the edge.

Thanks all of you for your thoughts and updates. Also thanks for clarifying what the bot actually does!  Grin.

Someone mentioned earlier that doogs has verified his rolls on the site. I think that itself says it all. I am not that technical to verify my rolls on the site, but i trust doog has done his homework and that work for me.  Grin

Will register once i get some btc to try the site with. Thanks again guys!

pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:29:05 PM

OP can you make your rolls much much faster
it would be even nice if autobet goes faster this is really slow
ianbelada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:34:51 PM

small bets have delay.. if you want your rolls to be fast then you must wage atleast 0.001 i think Smiley
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:41:46 PM

small bets have delay.. if you want your rolls to be fast then you must wage atleast 0.001 i think Smiley
What? I don't think so, I think there is no different Undecided
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:47:38 PM

anyone else having problems with 2fa atm?

seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 10:20:26 PM

Any ETA on when the API will be finished? I'm busy stabilizing the implementations of the other sites and i only need to add 1 more feature before i'm ready to release. I don't want to release without SafeDice implemented though.

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:01:45 PM

Yes it is, your roll should be significantly faster with higher bet Smiley

anyone else having problems with 2fa atm?

Sorry for the 2fa problem, it has been fixed now.

Any ETA on when the API will be finished? I'm busy stabilizing the implementations of the other sites and i only need to add 1 more feature before i'm ready to release. I don't want to release without SafeDice implemented though.

Sorry this tooks quite a long time seunt, can you please PM me with your API needs? I might be able to release a specific API for you.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:20:10 PM

I sent you an email with what I need.

gmannnnn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:10:06 PM

OP, by how much has your performance increased after upgrading to the new stable node v0.12? Most people i've talked to were overly positive, but my server usings socket.io had relatively low increases in performance.. Im trying to figure out if im doing something wrong. So hows performance on your end?

Hey OP. Don't want to be much of a bother, but im not sure you saw my question. If you have a moment, could you share your experience?
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:43:04 PM

i did ok at real safedice.com today Cool
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:23:32 PM

site is down currently for me

is it down for you guys as well?

error 502!
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:35:37 PM

error 502!

yep, 502 for me too

edit: already contacted admin  Wink

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 07:44:12 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 07:54:46 PM by SafeDice

error 502!

yep, 502 for me too

edit: already contacted admin  Wink

Hello guys, really sorry for the sudden maintenance. Everything is well, we are doing some technical update at the moment, but it seems to took longer than expected.

EDIT: it's ok now, site is up and running Smiley

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 08:00:11 PM

OP, by how much has your performance increased after upgrading to the new stable node v0.12? Most people i've talked to were overly positive, but my server usings socket.io had relatively low increases in performance.. Im trying to figure out if im doing something wrong. So hows performance on your end?

Hey OP. Don't want to be much of a bother, but im not sure you saw my question. If you have a moment, could you share your experience?

Hey there, it's ok, sorry I missed to reply your question.

Depend on what is the bottleneck on your system, v0.12 is a big improvement for node as we can see in the change log. \I haven't use it for production though, it is still new and I'm not sure all the 3rd party libraries are compatible (although everything seems to run well in my development build).

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

gmannnnn

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:38:33 PM

Depend on what is the bottleneck on your system, v0.12 is a big improvement for node as we can see in the change log. \I haven't use it for production though, it is still new and I'm not sure all the 3rd party libraries are compatible (although everything seems to run well in my development build).

Thanks for your reply, guess I will have to investigate it more deeply. Unfortunately my clients considered it a 'security concern' to update to the newest stable version asap.. you know how people can be. Anyway, good luck with your upgrade.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:07:58 AM

Thanks for your reply, guess I will have to investigate it more deeply. Unfortunately my clients considered it a 'security concern' to update to the newest stable version asap.. you know how people can be. Anyway, good luck with your upgrade.

Ah I see. Yes there'll be security and reliability issue since the upgrade is relatively big and still new. You might want to test it on your development version and test if everything works well first. Just my 2 cents Wink All the best for your server!

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

gmannnnn

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:26:59 AM

Ah I see. Yes there'll be security and reliability issue since the upgrade is relatively big and still new. You might want to test it on your development version and test if everything works well first. Just my 2 cents Wink All the best for your server!

yeah I agree, its just that some (one) particular client insisted on in. The other two servers I manage are still on v10.x.. Although I'm planning to upgrade them this week. How much time do you think is reasonable to wait (or how much time are you giving it?)?
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:48:21 AM

yeah I agree, its just that some (one) particular client insisted on in. The other two servers I manage are still on v10.x.. Although I'm planning to upgrade them this week. How much time do you think is reasonable to wait (or how much time are you giving it?)?

I can upgrade it anytime I have the time. But it's not so urgent with the current load, and it's not my bottleneck. So I'll just upgrade it after the next big update on the site's feature  Cheesy

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: