Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275729 times)
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 03:15:13 AM

Not fair then.
why i would play in safebits with such system if there is prc and better one ?
PRC is very ugly (sorry to say)

I like design on this, but NO Faucet
at least when i win a bet i got it. not cut 0.04 from my winning i was down 0.7 btw

Actually you can see variable H.E system as an "addition" to the standard system.

With the standard system:
-You have 1% H.E. and bet profit up to 0.5% bankroll

With the variable H.E. system:
-You have less or equal than 1% H.E. if your bet profit is up to 0.5% bankroll <- this is all the feature that the standard system provide, but give better advantages for the player
-In addition, you have an option to bet with profit more than 0.5% of bankroll with more H.E. <- standard system doesn't have this

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 03:21:50 AM

I tried investing the 0.11 BTC in my account.

After I hit 'invest all' with a balance of exactly 0.11 BTC, my investment went to 0.10999999:

Then I hit 'divest all':

The numbers don't add up properly. Why did 'divest all' leave a satoshi invested?

Nobody was playing at the time, so it's not that.

Thank you for the report again Doog. It has been fixed now Smiley. It is because rounding mechanism in the viewer, actual investment in the server is fine. But when you divested, the server receive a divest 0.10999999 command because the rounding in the viewer.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

nothingnew

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:28:08 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 06:02:39 AM by nothingnew

Not fair then.

The floating house edge is quite innovative, this is the first time I see in dice sites.

I'd like to play here, but for investing, I'd rather wait for a bit longer to see if it's reputational first.
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:29:45 AM

Not fair then.

It is better to play smaller bets on SafeDice and bigger bets on other dice sites.

If I make a 0.04 btc 2x bet on SafeDice, I can get 0.0396 btc profit on winning.
If I make a 0.04 btc 2x bet on PRC Dice, I can get 0.0392 btc profit on winning.

If I make a 1 btc 2x bet on SafeDice, I can get 0.7985 btc profit on winning.
If I make a 1 btc 2x bet on PRC Dice, I can get 0.98 btc profit on winning.

Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:31:41 AM

Not fair then.

The floating house edge is quite innovative, this is the first time I see in dice sites.

I'd like to play here, but for investing, I'd rather wait for a bit longer to see if it's reputational first.

Unless you have created an account in the early days, you can no longer invest to this site as the invest feature has been shut down.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:22:29 AM

It is better to play smaller bets on SafeDice and bigger bets on other dice sites.

If I make a 0.04 btc 2x bet on SafeDice, I can get 0.0396 btc profit on winning.
If I make a 0.04 btc 2x bet on PRC Dice, I can get 0.0392 btc profit on winning.

If I make a 1 btc 2x bet on SafeDice, I can get 0.7985 btc profit on winning.
If I make a 1 btc 2x bet on PRC Dice, I can get 0.98 btc profit on winning.

Yes. If you are trying to profit by less than (safedice's bankroll) / 200, then it's best to play at safedice, and otherwise it's best to play somewhere with a bigger bankroll.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

Hi bets not working ?
I hit 2 big bets and i can not found it in high bets
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

Hi bets not working ?

High bets tab only list bets with wager amount 0.1 or more. We just checked your bets and only one bet was rolled today and above 0.1 BTC, those bet already shown on the high bets tab Smiley

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:38:28 PM

Hi bets not working ?

High bets tab only list bets with wager amount 0.1 or more. We just checked your bets and only one bet was rolled today and above 0.1 BTC, those bet already shown on the high bets tab Smiley
I think any bet with profit more than 0.1 must be in high bet ?
anyway thanx for answer
Stars

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:40:59 PM

I don't think you've actually shut-down investments. It's quite obvious that you're letting people that PM you invest. Therefor I don't understand why you've closed investments on the website itself.

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

I don't think you've actually shut-down investments. It's quite obvious that you're letting people that PM you invest. Therefor I don't understand why you've closed investments on the website itself.

Yes Stars, but by removing the feature, we are limiting to those who are really have interest to contact us privately. The difference is in the effort and information. Player who only visited the site and want to play by a little wouldn't even thing (or even know) about investing, which they might when the feature was one-click away.

Hi bets not working ?

I think any bet with profit more than 0.1 must be in high bet ?
anyway thanx for answer

No, it's from the wager amount, otherwise it would be easy to bet few satoshis with high payout and listed in the high bets tab  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

Shutting down investments was stupid as hell. The only benefit to using your site if there is a variable edge is if the bankroll is enough to which you can bet up to / to win 20 BTC per roll and have an edge of 1% or less. The current leader is PrimeDice which offers 1% house edge fixed and offers ability to win up to 20 BTC per roll. Thus, the variable edge doesn't matter with your site unless you build a big enough bankroll because anyone who wants to bet a lot is simply going to go a more trusted site that offers higher payouts.

Dumb, dumb, dumb move on your part.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

king of sports if you still want to invest let me know  Wink

Yuki1988

Activity: 614

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

Shutting down investments was stupid as hell. The only benefit to using your site if there is a variable edge is if the bankroll is enough to which you can bet up to / to win 20 BTC per roll and have an edge of 1% or less. The current leader is PrimeDice which offers 1% house edge fixed and offers ability to win up to 20 BTC per roll. Thus, the variable edge doesn't matter with your site unless you build a big enough bankroll because anyone who wants to bet a lot is simply going to go a more trusted site that offers higher payouts.

Agree with you that a high enough bankroll is needed to make the variable edge system work. Otherwise, the site will only be used by small bettors.

The 20 BTC limit in PD is about the payout of a bet but not about profit. So if you play 2x bet, you can only wager at most 10 btc each time; and if you play 10x bet, you can only wager at most 2 btc each time.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:29:25 PM

You post comes across as unnecessarily angry and misinformed. I don't think any of your points are really valid:

People are understandably suspicious of "yet another new investment dice site" after the recent scams we have seen. Showing a willingness to downplay the "investment" side of their site may be a good move in terms of building trust. It suggests that they aren't all about building a big bankroll to steal, and was probably a good move for them at this point.

The benefit of using safedice over other dice sites is that their house edge is lower if you aim to win 0.5% of their bankroll or less. Most dice players make those kinds of bets all the time. Bigger bets are relatively rare, and so for the average player safedice's odds are significantly better than the competitions.

PrimeDice's limit is a 20 BTC payout, so that's a 10 BTC profit at 2x. bitdice.me has something like a 40 BTC max profit and do is the "current leader" if your ordering by max profit. I think safedice's variable house edge is quite clever. The low house edge could attract players who otherwise would play somewhere else, and as they increase their stakes maybe they'll stay because the like the design, or just because of inertia.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:22:33 AM

Thank you for the report again Doog. It has been fixed now Smiley. It is because rounding mechanism in the viewer, actual investment in the server is fine. But when you divested, the server receive a divest 0.10999999 command because the rounding in the viewer.

I just tried it, and can confirm that it's working now.

Some minor comments:

* I tab to the 'payout' box, set it to 2, then shift-tab a few times to get back to the stake box. That shift-tab sequence takes me through the chance box, which makes the site 'lock' the chance, not the payout. Maybe you could make it so that the site locks whichever of the two boxes you changed most recently, rather than having the focus decide it.

* I'd like to see timestamps in the chat. Currently I've no idea whether the messages in the box were recent or from hours ago.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Looks like I have another site to try out!

Thanks for this op, good work and good luck.
KingOfSports

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:03:17 AM

You post comes across as unnecessarily angry and misinformed. I don't think any of your points are really valid:

People are understandably suspicious of "yet another new investment dice site" after the recent scams we have seen. Showing a willingness to downplay the "investment" side of their site may be a good move in terms of building trust. It suggests that they aren't all about building a big bankroll to steal, and was probably a good move for them at this point.

The benefit of using safedice over other dice sites is that their house edge is lower if you aim to win 0.5% of their bankroll or less. Most dice players make those kinds of bets all the time. Bigger bets are relatively rare, and so for the average player safedice's odds are significantly better than the competitions.

PrimeDice's limit is a 20 BTC payout, so that's a 10 BTC profit at 2x. bitdice.me has something like a 40 BTC max profit and do is the "current leader" if your ordering by max profit. I think safedice's variable house edge is quite clever. The low house edge could attract players who otherwise would play somewhere else, and as they increase their stakes maybe they'll stay because the like the design, or just because of inertia.
Point is the low rollers can come here but closing investments will never allow for this site to reach the higher rollers who make the majority of a dice site's profit. I wouldn't trust a site that allows for 2% to be won, such as dice.me so I don't agree with that. Someone could wipe them out and then someone runs.

You sound confident again Dooglus. I am honestly starting to think you might be behind these shady dice sites. You guys notice how Dooglus promoted 2 dice sites and then eventually they went under. Hm...Safe Dice a new unknown site and now Dooglus seemingly is standing up for another site and sounds like taking sides when he promised that he wouldn't support ANOTHER dice site. If this site goes away, I honestly would judge Dooglus. Its the perfect scheme, Dooglus the most trusted can create as many sites as he wants, pump them then run...to continue his addiction to gaming. Like me, Dooglus you are addicted. You aren't addicted to the need to win, but the action. When you were a casino operator you almost never posted or tried other sites. Once Just-dice shut down you've been playing on new sites all the time...

Stop promoting sites. You've gone 0/2 and I'm tired of the blatant uninformed support of new sites done by you just from a good idea. Do we have their ID? Do we know who they are? Are they a trusted user here? NO to all of those questions. So I don't care if they have a million dollar ID, they cannot be trusted. However, you know that your trust is seen as a vouch in a way for these sites so stop abusing that and stay neutral.

waterpile

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:11:34 AM

Point is the low rollers can come here but closing investments will never allow for this site to reach the higher rollers who make the majority of a dice site's profit. I wouldn't trust a site that allows for 2% to be won, such as dice.me so I don't agree with that. Someone could wipe them out and then someone runs.

You sound confident again Dooglus. I am honestly starting to think you might be behind these shady dice sites. You guys notice how Dooglus promoted 2 dice sites and then eventually they went under. Hm...Safe Dice a new unknown site and now Dooglus seemingly is standing up for another site and sounds like taking sides when he promised that he wouldn't support ANOTHER dice site. If this site goes away, I honestly would judge Dooglus. Its the perfect scheme, Dooglus the most trusted can create as many sites as he wants, pump them then run...to continue his addiction to gaming. Like me, Dooglus you are addicted. You aren't addicted to the need to win, but the action. When you were a casino operator you almost never posted or tried other sites. Once Just-dice shut down you've been playing on new sites all the time...

Stop promoting sites. You've gone 0/2 and I'm tired of the blatant uninformed support of new sites done by you just from a good idea. Do we have their ID? Do we know who they are? Are they a trusted user here? NO to all of those questions. So I don't care if they have a million dollar ID, they cannot be trusted. However, you know that your trust is seen as a vouch in a way for these sites so stop abusing that and stay neutral.

what? Dooglus is just pointing out bugs and checks if there are issues thats all and he like does all of it to every new dice sites
KingOfSports

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

^^^ You don't see that Dooglus is focusing on this site again? He's been trialing it harder then any other site and been giving a lot of feedback. He has interest. He even invested in it and showed everyone he did, whether it be for a minute or not, Dooglus kept a balance on the site. He showed indirect support of the site. I don't like that.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: