Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackcoin Foundation raising awareness of staking and rewards.  (Read 2574 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:37:24 PM

Support scam coin, no.

How original, another person claiming a legit coin is a scam as usual. If you can prove how I make money by working on Blackcoin, which I don't I would gladly give you my entire stash of Blackcoin.

The Black Coin scam is prominently detailed, and at length, in THE WALL OF SHAME, right here in BTCT.

Oh you again =P. Never satisfied yeah? I will proudly let you know that every name listed in that wall of shame are no longer associated with our operations.

Really? Rat4 is still developer in chief, isn't it? Doge/Eugene/Corleone packed and left?

Pants-boy and Black Hand crumbs picker Soepkip not around any longer?

Who exactly has left? The Black Hand itself? Of course, there's nothing to steal anymore...

I'd appreciate the details of the supposed "clean-up though...

And you still have Zimbeck, right. His "priority" is still BC, right?

I mean, if you have cleaned that cesspool, kudos to you but you will have to offer significant proof before I believe the crap is out.

Meanwhile, I recommend you read my piece in altcoins in which I mention BC, because you shyould know there's still a 75-95% haircut pending... not just in BC but in practically every other altcoin.

I would be waiting for Proof of Clean up, so to speak...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

Support scam coin, no.

How original, another person claiming a legit coin is a scam as usual. If you can prove how I make money by working on Blackcoin, which I don't I would gladly give you my entire stash of Blackcoin.

The Black Coin scam is prominently detailed, and at length, in THE WALL OF SHAME, right here in BTCT.

Oh you again =P. Never satisfied yeah? I will proudly let you know that every name listed in that wall of shame are no longer associated with our operations.

Really? Rat4 is still developer in chief, isn't it? Doge/Eugene/Corleone packed and left?

Who exactly has left? The Black Hand itself? Of course, there's nothing to steal anymore...

I mean, if you have cleaned that cesspool, kudos to you but you will have to offer significant proof before I believe the crap is out.

Meanwhile, I recommend you read my piece in altcoins in which I mention BC, because you shyould know there's still a 75-95% haircut pending... not just in BC but in practically every other altcoin.

You never linked to your piece. If you have time you should read the piece Blackwave Labs put together on the current state of altcryptocurrency: https://blackwavelabs.com

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:26:58 PM

Support scam coin, no.

You never linked to your piece. If you have time you should read the piece Blackwave Labs put together on the current state of altcryptocurrency: https://blackwavelabs.com

Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=869078.0

The blackwavelabs is interesting and in many cases accurate. But they refuse to see the real problem in Alts -- no one uses them. None of them. While BTC usage increases ever so slightly but non-stop, no use of any alt coin has happened so far. None whatsoever. Therefore all run strictly on speculation. And there isn't any "stupid money" available and the P&D mafias have already cleaned what was left, so prices will go dramatically down, across the board, as people start to realize there's absolutely no hope for rebound and will try to cut the losses, thus precipitating the ultimate tumble.

Now BC comes with this "increase your staking" scheme. It brings NOTHING, of course. Nothing than anyone promises, be it decentralized exchanges -the latest fad-, be it side blockchains, be it anon, be iot "smart" contracts, they all will come in 12 or more variety of flavors, all pretending to be better that the others. All will mean absolutely nothing because no one, I repeat, no one will ever use them... until IBM, fully centralized, offers them. The rest is just playing a very, very ruthless game with one purpose only, regardless how they choose to disguise it: To take you money.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

The blackwavelabs is interesting and in many cases accurate. But they refuse to see the real problem in Alts -- no one uses them. None of them. While BTC usage increases ever so slightly but non-stop, no use of any alt coin has happened so far. None whatsoever. Therefore all run strictly on speculation. And there isn't any "stupid money" available and the P&D mafias have already cleaned what was left, so prices will go dramatically down, across the board, as people start to realize there's absolutely no hope for rebound and will try to cut the losses, thus precipitating the ultimate tumble.

I think you raise a a few interesting points in your alt coin death post, but much of it makes little sense.  BTC's acceptance and usage has increased dramatically over the last 6 months while the price has tanked.  Over that same time frame /r/bitcoin has gone from saying real world use is BTC's killer app to accusing it of the price decline.  You also overlook the fact that altcoins striving for acceptance have every bit as much use as bitcoin.  I can use blackcoin anywhere I can use BTC through a number of different services, including shapeshift lens.  Hasn't helped the price any.

Now BC comes with this "increase your staking" scheme. It brings NOTHING, of course. Nothing than anyone promises, be it decentralized exchanges -the latest fad-, be it side blockchains, be it anon, be iot "smart" contracts, they all will come in 12 or more variety of flavors, all pretending to be better that the others. All will mean absolutely nothing because no one, I repeat, no one will ever use them... until IBM, fully centralized, offers them. The rest is just playing a very, very ruthless game with one purpose only, regardless how they choose to disguise it: To take you money.

Yea, the BC staking idea we are posting about here doesn't seem like a great idea to me.  I suppose its intended as a way to build community and encourage people to stake their coins.  That's fine.  Whatever.  So what.

However, I'm a firm believer that people will begin to use this stuff.  It's just going to take a catalyst to encourage it.  Like the next recession and possible the downfall of the American economy, which in my eyes appears to be only a question of time.  When they do experiment with bitcoin, its only a matter of time before they explore better solutions... and Blackcoin is just one of many better solutions.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: