Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to partner with others to make a new/better cryptocurrency  (Read 1551 times)
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:11:53 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 10:35:35 PM by Bitcoinlover123

I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community.

A new coin needs:
*A dedicated development team
*Enough supporters
*Ideas to keep the coin alive for long periods of time

What do you say, lets make a new crypto currency that will benefit everyone.

Bringing the love back into crypto
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:20:16 PM

I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community. What do you say, lets make a coin that will actually be useful.
do you want to do an IPO now, or do you prefer to have an actual coin before ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:37:56 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 09:16:41 PM by Bitcoinlover123

I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community. What do you say, lets make a coin that will actually be useful.
No IPO. I want to set up a small team to develop the coin itself. Im not in it for the money. I just want to make a better cryptocurrecny.

NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

No IPO. I want to set up a small team to develop the coin itself. Im not in it for the money. I just want to make a better cryptocurrecny.

Sure...make another clone/scam coin pleaaaasssseeeee  Grin
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

Why not join an existing coins team? I am sure there are a few that really could use the dev help and are not scams or BS coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:41:41 PM

Why not join an existing coins team? I am sure there are a few that really could use the dev help and are not scams or BS coins.
I thought of that, but the ones I've seen don't share my views. So I decided to see who would be willing to come together to make a new one.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 11:56:12 PM

ya, partner up.

make sure it has lots of good development !

also make sure its got a real serious development team that are dedicated and do things.

ideally code it in HTML so it looks awesome! and IPO it.

also the word "Sidechain"

also make it fast an bulbous.

got me?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:15:51 AM

ya, partner up.

make sure it has lots of good development !

also make sure its got a real serious development team that are dedicated and do things.

ideally code it in HTML so it looks awesome! and IPO it.

also the word "Sidechain"

also make it fast an bulbous.

got me?
Got it. Thanks for the positive reply. Smiley

poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:16:54 AM

I thought of that, but the ones I've seen don't share my views. So I decided to see who would be willing to come together to make a new one.

There are over 530 currencies already, surely one of them has a team that shares your views.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 12:20:20 AM

I know what your thinking, "There are already so many other alt coins, why add another useless one". I answer to you in saying, those other alt coins are unorganized, have to many problems, and have no potential. I want to join together with others to brainstorm, develop, and create a brand new ALT coin. If you have an idea or you want to be a part of this, say something. I want to make a coin that is simple to use and understand. With so many other coins out there its hard to know which is better. I want to make one that will stand out and grow with a devoted and amazing community.

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

Let's do it! You're a developer and can write code right?
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

Unfortunately I am not a developer. I know people that can code, and I'm looking to build a team of dedicated developers with great talents and ideas.

dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:10:02 AM

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

Unfortunately I am not a developer. I know people that can code, and I'm looking to build a team of dedicated developers with great talents and ideas.

ake a decentralized google ( search engine ) that cant remove links ( and has a build in ranking ) < golden

after u done that ( and take over a small% of the internet base ) u can do a shit ton of shit

there is 1 problem tough

the government and the fbi < and all that jazz ) will be trying to take u down

so make it decentralized (whit no one in charge )

lol no ty
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:16:24 AM

This is correct. We are entering a new Altcoin consolidation phase whereby people are beginning to recognize the need for solidarity.
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:21:26 AM

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

ake a decentralized google ( search engine ) that cant remove links ( and has a build in ranking ) < golden

after u done that ( and take over a small% of the internet base ) u can do a shit ton of shit

there is 1 problem tough

the government and the fbi < and all that jazz ) will be trying to take u down

so make it decentralized (whit no one in charge )
It will be 100% decentralized. The team is mainly there for updates and bug fixes etc. I hope this can become big. And I hope others will realize the potential, and join. Smiley

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 05:24:14 AM

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

Then what do you bring to the table? Please don't say IDEA  Roll Eyes
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:35:42 AM

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

Then what do you bring to the table? Please don't say IDEA  Roll Eyes
My experience of using tons of other crypto currencies, and my connections to other developers. What do you bring to the table?

BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:45:13 AM

Just more noise.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:31:10 PM

What are your views? and how would you make the Coin secure and profitable? Also, it will be very hard with a newbie account, how many Coins have you actually checked out? Sources? Ideas? How will people know you aren't going to fleece them?
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:03:03 PM

lol - want some BTC, eh?
DrGrid

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:38:51 PM

A new coin needs:
*Enough supporters

Why not just join an existing coin with a lot of development and a good community?

Bitrated user: DrGrid.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: