Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to find someone`s Phone number and Adress(aussie). I`ll pay 0.15 BTC . M  (Read 1692 times)
antonpans (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:55:49 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 12:19:04 AM by antonpans

So I need to find someones phone number and adress. The guy has a website and i know he lives in Australia. I will only pay after i verify that the phone really belongs to him and i might need more information wich ill pay for offcourse.If you think you can do this(google wont help you as i tried already)tell me what you can do and ill give you the name of the person.

I updated the bounty to 0,15BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:07:16 AM

give me all the info you have about that person

Banned**
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 04:35:54 AM

Put the bounty amount in escrow please.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:37:56 AM

I can mostly likely do this for you, I have experience. PM me EVERYthing you got on him and I'll do what I can.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 04:50:02 AM

Are you trying to get the details of a member that scammed you via your loan thread?

antonpans (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:20:55 PM

Are you trying to get the details of a member that scammed you via your loan thread?
Nope. that wouldnt worth it.

Candystripes

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:24:14 PM

Just PM'd you a load of info that can easily lead to his full dox. He has absolutely no online accounts, it's real hard, but I was lucky enough to get that much.

I gave you his mobile phone # too, if you want to call that thing up I'm sure you can get more info.

If you want me to do more researching, lmk. I think what I got is worth .1

antonpans (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:34:41 AM

Just PM'd you a load of info that can easily lead to his full dox. He has absolutely no online accounts, it's real hard, but I was lucky enough to get that much.

I gave you his mobile phone # too, if you want to call that thing up I'm sure you can get more info.

Yep i gave you 1$ for this information...as i mentioned in the OP google is not helping because when you search the specific name and his company you get some informations(phone numbers adresses), but none of them are good. thats why i said from the beggining google wont help

Candystripes

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:12:22 AM

Yep i gave you 1$ for this information...as i mentioned in the OP google is not helping because when you search the specific name and his company you get some informations(phone numbers adresses), but none of them are good. thats why i said from the beggining google wont help

I have his phone number, just don't want to call it up, etc. I did a simple WhoIs on his domain, nothing. More searches, nothing. GeoIP, leads to NY.

He is what you consider anonymous. I am not advanced enough to get his address with the given info. I'm sure you could up the bounty by about 10x and hire a professional hacker to do this for you.

If you can anymore information in him, please PM me. I might be able to help out.

I also feel ripped for $1. I gave you all that info that took over an hour to research and connect things together. I'd appreciate something more.

Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:29:55 PM

I have his phone number, just don't want to call it up, etc. I did a simple WhoIs on his domain, nothing. More searches, nothing. GeoIP, leads to NY.

He is what you consider anonymous. I am not advanced enough to get his address with the given info. I'm sure you could up the bounty by about 10x and hire a professional hacker to do this for you.

If you can anymore information in him, please PM me. I might be able to help out.

I also feel ripped for $1. I gave you all that info that took over an hour to research and connect things together. I'd appreciate something more.

That's why you should have arranged an escrow beforehand, and specify clearly how much will be paid in different scenarios.

antonpans (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:34:38 PM

Took you 1 hour to search a name and company? When you search that on 2nd post on google comes all the info you gave me. If you want money work for it. I already mentioned from the start that google is not an option.Getting 1$ for nothing is always better

BitcoinATM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:18:44 AM

PM me what you have on this person, please. Clearly people aren't hearing Google won't help, LOL.

Thanks.
antonpans (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:54:55 PM

i STILL NEED THIS. Someone with good skills and maybe some good relations in Australia might help me with this.

goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:50:50 PM

i STILL NEED THIS. Someone with good skills and maybe some good relations in Australia might help me with this.

What state? If Qld I may be able to help depending on what details you already have and reasons you need info.
I work for a govt department.
antonpans (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

It is in Australia . Someone has to send him some papers. he is managing someones lands and is doing things in a bad maner> If anyone knows how to do this contact me via PM to give more details about this person( I REPEAT GOOGLE IS USELESS...and i already have the INFO FROM his site and other site .Dont waste your time and my time)

Candystripes

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:57:45 AM

It is in Australia . Someone has to send him some papers. he is managing someones lands and is doing things in a bad maner> If anyone knows how to do this contact me via PM to give more details about this person( I REPEAT GOOGLE IS USELESS...and i already have the INFO FROM his site and other site .Dont waste your time and my time)

.15 gets you a decent dox, as doxing is a skill.

If you want his address, call up the phone number and ask where you want to mail his some money or something. Say you are an old friend and want to send some money, a gift, idk whatever really. Maybe a picture from kindergarten. Get his address that way.

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:47:27 AM

If you want his address, call up the phone number and ask where you want to mail his some money or something. Say you are an old friend and want to send some money, a gift, idk whatever really. Maybe a picture from kindergarten. Get his address that way.

If he is cautious enough, he would just give you a PO Box address instead of his home address.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

Are you in Australia yourself, and are you willing to disclose your id in a private PM or PGP, something like that?
Check you PM.

antonpans (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:30:21 AM

Thats not his phone number Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: