Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: becoming suicidal  (Read 11475 times)
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:03:28 AM

Yes, or Off-topic.
Seriously, becoming suicidal is Speculation? Roll Eyes

I would say it is one of the most extreme forms of speculation :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:03:29 AM

What you don't understand is that this suicidal club is growing so fast in the west... Why because we are FEED UP. ALL OF US. FEED TO BE SCRUBING ROOTS ALL DAYS, WHILE OUR GREAT LEADERS ENJOY ALL THE PERKS OF LIFE.

EX: EUROPEAN COMMISSION PARTICIPANTS : NO TAXES, BIG SALARY, NO WORK
EX : AMERICAN CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS: LEGAL INSIDER TRADING, MEGA LOBBY FEES, NO WORK

now let's move to the average dude: mega debt from college that doesn't improve anything (if he didn't do hardscience or anything not related to social science) - very low salary - mega high taxes - inflation destroying everything saving you have - the perspective to see everything fucked up around you - papers to get job - job to get money - money to get girls - yeahhhhh welcome to the west.

Suicide is the best path in this instance... at least you don't hurt anyone in your way out.

and I forget, those sub humans even dare to make a plant called cannabis illegal... what the fuck. this sucks so much to live with people that believe to be smart enough to scam everyone, and than everyone will not see trough it.

money is faster...
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:02:17 AM

Never have more invested in bitcoin than you can afford to lose. I think it will be over $1000 within a year, but being invested in this thing is dangerous to your health, so you need to sell some to the point where you can relax. Taking the easy way out and leaving your family with a corpse is not a good thing to do, so stick around and try and enjoy yourself in whatever way you can.

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:28:50 AM

Well you cant give up now, you have to buy more to off-set the losses. Is your son good at working around the house? hire him out to earn some money so you can buy some more bitcoin. Not a good move selling his bike, he could have got a paper delivery job with that. You will also need to do some high frequency day trading to make back what you have lost, and you'll have to use 20x leverage at this rate.

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:34:16 AM

op, you can always make money shorting all the coin you can.  since buying didn't work out for you, selling should.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 09:31:45 AM

Take your meds Riesto.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 10:09:58 AM

All my life savings is in bitcoin , I even sold my son's bike to buy bitcoin.
My mental health is based on the btc market. So I'm very bipolar.
Today was a very depressed day , I tried to kill myself but now I'm a bit better.
For now I just lay in bed with a bottle of wisky trying to sleep.

Does anyone know if there is a small change we ever see 1000$ again?

thank you

How much did the bottle of wisky cost?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:42:26 AM

Well you cant give up now, you have to buy more to off-set the losses. Is your son good at working around the house? hire him out to earn some money so you can buy some more bitcoin. Not a good move selling his bike, he could have got a paper delivery job with that. You will also need to do some high frequency day trading to make back what you have lost, and you'll have to use 20x leverage at this rate.

chessnut, please stick to EW and don't give him advice to day trade, especially with 20x leverage. If he is no good (which is likely) he'll quickly lose all.

OP, assuming you are telling the truth, I'll try to give some advice. Soon there should be a rebound from this slump, after that the market should decide where to go,
build a new bull market, or continue with several large drops. In the second case, price could eventually fall below 200$, and your suicidal mood could get worse.
So my advice is to wait for the rebound and, based on how it looks, decide to hold or sell and buy lower (in which case, if you act correctly, you'll have more bitcoins).

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:29:07 AM

chessnut, please stick to EW and don't give him advice to day trade, especially with 20x leverage. If he is no good (which is likely) he'll quickly lose all.

OP, assuming you are telling the truth, I'll try to give some advice. Soon there should be a rebound from this slump, after that the market should decide where to go,
build a new bull market, or continue with several large drops. In the second case, price could eventually fall below 200$, and your suicidal mood could get worse.
So my advice is to wait for the rebound and, based on how it looks, decide to hold or sell and buy lower (in which case, if you act correctly, you'll have more bitcoins).

lol obviously im trolling the troll..... frequent day trading is a sure way to lose no matter what system you use.

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:48:42 PM

God grace!

Please all stop it giving him/her advices on how to trade or not to invest more than he/she can afford to loose. Damage is already done.

For OP, I hope you read this. I suggest you to take out a very small part of bitcoins, buy a cheap whiskey and pack of cigarettes , good music and watch alone some good old photos of you in the past, ones that you were happy in. If that's too lame, take out some more money and get the most dearest persons next to you and DO SOMETHING NICE. That way, you'll put your Bitcoin investment to something good, and you'll always remember.  I for one will always remember the trip I got to the seaside by using about 25 btc a few years ago. And I don't regret a thing!

After that, put your stash offline, in the wallet and come back in a year. Be strong and don't let money affect you too much. You'll have eventually even worse problems in your life.

By the way, my father committed suicide. He asked me to go out before that (maybe he wanted to see me for the last time) for a beer and I declined it. Even if I get 100,000 BTC I can't turn back time. So think well.

Is money really worth it?

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

Grin Yeah, that kid ain't pulling his weight way I see it. While dad's getting drunk on whisky, he could be spit-polishing shoes to cover his margin position. Alas, the youth of today just don't understand strong work ethic.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:50:05 PM

Today was a very depressed day , I tried to kill myself but now I'm a bit better.

thank you

You've gone too far wit your greed and belief in Bitcoin. What you need to know is just 2 things:
1) Bitcoin was waaaay overpumped with last bubble, and the reason is mostly Mt.Gox hack, fictional dollars that were buying Bitcoins. And then China entered the market in the same time. That's why it is "dying" so steady for a year now.
2) If Bitcoin stays technically alive, I say price by the end of 2016 will reach at least 10x, and then falling to (again) to like 3x.

Be patient, don't loose your head, the moment Bitcoin rises to the extent which is "too good to be true", sell them.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

sold my son's bike to buy bitcoin.
Cry

By the way, my father committed suicide. He asked me to go out before that (maybe he wanted to see me for the last time) for a beer and I declined it.
Cry Cry Cry
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:56:57 PM

thank you

You want to commit suicide over a few thousands dollars?
Pierre11

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:59:47 PM

Don't ever think it was your fault because it wasn't. Live your life, you can do what you want, just do it! No regrets
LTListener

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

Lol, fucking zeurpiet  Roll Eyes
Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:25:28 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 04:14:02 PM by Addition

Don't do it brother!

Can never take back and really is more to life than money and bitcoins.

If you ever need someone to talk shit to, pm me and I'll call you back  Smiley

Was out last night with some old school friends, we all recently learned one of our best mates hung himself  Cry  Lot's of us feeling angry and wish he'd just called or reached out. Fcking Top Lad, Father and Friend!

We all get separated by time, but friends always friends no matter what, you ain't alone my mate.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:54:46 PM

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:09:02 PM

Yeah best advice here! Also, you can sell some internal organs. You are not all in until you can move and breathe and have some relatives left!

i am satoshi
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:04:41 PM

If that's a joke I don't think it's funny. If it's serious, I can only recommend to seek professional help!

Money is important, but it's not a reason to end one's life!

Just to put it in perspective: There are millions of people in the world who have nothing, not even enough food. Ask yourself: Should all these people commit suicide?

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████