Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wood Collectors Bitcoin Art  (Read 7336 times)
altcoinex

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:36:48 PM

Seems some high quality craftsmanship Grin

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:26:58 PM

Very nice work, loving the details on all the pieces.

Will be contacting you in the future for a small commission Wink
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:37:52 PM

Seems some high quality craftsmanship Grin

Very nice work, loving the details on all the pieces.

Will be contacting you in the future for a small commission Wink

Thanks guys, i appreciate it.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
ducatitalia

Activity: 259

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

You are dealing with a master artisan here...

I commissioned Transcendence from WoodCollector and the experience could not have been more compelling and rewarding.  What a great guy...we are fortunate to have him share his talents with the Bitcoin Ecosystem.

The artist has exceptional communication skills and readily listens to your ideas and vision.  He then has the ability to build on this foundation and take the piece to exceptional heights.  If you take a look at a few of his past works, the mastery of craft is obvious...but it's the ability to translate and convey the vision that was unexpected. 

I reiterate my previous comments: Sincerest thanks to WoodCollector for considering my crazy ideas, for being willing to take on this commissioning and for putting so much passion and energy into this unique BTC art piece.  This work will display proudly and prominently as a statement of Bitcoin's infinite movement and evolution, and will indeed stand as a symbol of transition from centralized exploitation to individual empowerment.

For anyone potentially interested in having an art piece created...I highly recommend WoodCollector without hesitation.  His talent speaks for itself, and I can assure you that you are dealing with someone at the top of their craft...I feel honored to have had the chance to work with him.

Here are a few images...if you'd like to see more detail, you can view the slideshow.

As it is displayed:

Wonderful color and texture, contrasted next to another Cocobolo art piece found in Costa Rica:

The hand-carved detail is astonishing:

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

Wonderful color and texture, contrasted next to another Cocobolo art piece found in Costa Rica:

Bloody hell that thing is perfection itself, wish I had the bankroll to decorate my home with such masterpieces.

Beep boop beep boop
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:59:07 AM

Damn mate ... such amazing piece ... Shocked
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:37:28 AM

Thanks guys, i appreciate the compliments. I should have one or two more pieces going up for sale out of my own personal collection before Christmas if you are looking to acquire a piece, but i also have a half dozen commissions that i am working on through mid January that if the client is willing to share i will post on the forums.

Thanks to ducatitalia i now have the ability to turn 24" round pieces on the lathe so i can make the larger water pipes, vases, and other large round things some of you have been asking for. I just got delivery confirmation for the lathe as arriving January 6th so if you want to get something commissioned on the large lathe message me soon as there will be a backlog of people waiting for their piece to get done on the new $8500 mega machine.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:50:20 AM

Thanks guys, i appreciate the compliments. I should have one or two more pieces going up for sale out of my own personal collection before Christmas if you are looking to acquire a piece, but i also have a half dozen commissions that i am working on through mid January that if the client is willing to share i will post on the forums.

Thanks to ducatitalia i now have the ability to turn 24" round pieces on the lathe so i can make the larger water pipes, vases, and other large round things some of you have been asking for. I just got delivery confirmation for the lathe as arriving January 6th so if you want to get something commissioned on the large lathe message me soon as there will be a backlog of people waiting for their piece to get done on the new $8500 mega machine.

Waiting to see these "larger water pipes" you speak of.  Wink

This gravity "water pipe" is coming off the lathe tonight and probably going to find a home with a previous client who has shown interest in it. Only 4.25" round at its widest point but 16" tall and has a custom blown glass bowl on its way from a glass blower in the UK to match it. The lower portion is turned from a gorgeous piece of GG Quilted Sapele with a slight curl in the grain and the upper portion is made out of Purpleheart

I'll have something a little larger getting shipped out to you probably a week after the new lathe arrives. My scrap pile has grown quite over filled with small leftover blocks of wood so i was thinking about making a large segmented gravity water pipe just to use them up and test out the new lathe without risking a $1000 piece of wood. It will be colorful thats for sure, the picasso of water pipes.

segvec

Activity: 196

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:28:14 AM

Waiting to see these "larger water pipes" you speak of.  Wink

This gravity "water pipe" is coming off the lathe tonight and probably going to find a home with a previous client who has shown interest in it. Only 4.25" round at its widest point but 16" tall and has a custom blown glass bowl on its way from a glass blower in the UK to match it. The lower portion is turned from a gorgeous piece of GG Quilted Sapele with a slight curl in the grain and the upper portion is made out of Purpleheart

I'll have something a little larger getting shipped out to you probably a week after the new lathe arrives. My scrap pile has grown quite over filled with small leftover blocks of wood so i was thinking about making a large segmented gravity water pipe just to use them up and test out the new lathe without risking a $1000 piece of wood. It will be colorful thats for sure, the picasso of water pipes.

Grin
Awesome.

You da man.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:45:37 AM

Grin
Awesome.

You da man.

Any time segvec, it was a great pleasure working with you and i know if anyone will appreciate the piece it will be you.

calci

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:09:08 AM

Grin
Awesome.

You da man.

Any time segvec, it was a great pleasure working with you and i know if anyone will appreciate the piece it will be you.

Thats a really nice finishing on the pipe. Great work. Smiley
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:09:34 AM

Grin
Awesome.

You da man.

Thats a really nice finishing on the pipe. Great work. Smiley

Thanks, its 19 coats of 5 different materials to protect against everything from UV to air born corrosives. When I finish a piece it is guaranteed to last at least 10,000 years even submerged in water. The only way one of my pieces can be ruined is fire for extended periods.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:14:03 AM

New Piece added to the OP and up for auction until Friday 12/19/14

"Butterfly Effect" - The ultimate commemorative to BFL

thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:04:02 AM

Cant believe that all the cool things people can get made with wood, they chose for Dildos Tongue

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:09:03 AM

"Claire" has been added to the list and is now at auction for those of you whom are smoking enthusiasts with class and style.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:01:02 AM

"Meta" has been added and is now for sale

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:08:15 AM

If I ever become rich, I will definitely buy from you.
I love your "Königlich"...

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:09:00 PM

Transcendence is my no 1  Smiley

thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:44:38 PM

Transcendence is my no 1  Smiley
Love the new  Königlich  as well. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900835

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:54:41 AM

Just an update. There is only 1 coin left to be made for the 2015 wooden coin collection. #1-#4 are completed and already shipped out. #5-#8 are being made now. #10 is a surprise coin which i have designed myself to finish the collection. which means the only one left available is #9. If someone does not contact me within the next week for a custom design for it, i will be doing the design myself and placing it for sale in the goods threads.

All commissions are first come first serve so the first person to contact me for coin #9 gets it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: