Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else using the BTC credit card by xapo ?  (Read 6205 times)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

i just dont want a product dealing with my money to be like the wild west in 1800s

I'm curious what you imagine the financial structure of the wild west in the 1800's to be like?

I have this picture in my head where most transactions were finally settled in precious metal coinage, but I may be wrong.

Today, OTOH, we have a system whereby the financial parasite class: poof money into existence out of nothing; charge us 'interest' for the privilege of indebting ourselves to them; make us pay the tab for any corrections; and ultimately steal all our wealth though this charade. All through the legalistic patina of regulation. Do you really see this as preferable?
that is what i mean i do picture them trading silver morgans and so forth and gold to make purchase and all sales are final. Then i picture the guy with the bigger gun who robs you and the cops cant do anything so they will tell you to bad we wish you the best of luck next time

The cops are the guys with the bigger guns that are enabling the robbing. The so-called 'regulation' makes it so - legalized theft on a grand scale. Why would we want that?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:30:12 AM

i just dont want a product dealing with my money to be like the wild west in 1800s

I'm curious what you imagine the financial structure of the wild west in the 1800's to be like?

I have this picture in my head where most transactions were finally settled in precious metal coinage, but I may be wrong.

Today, OTOH, we have a system whereby the financial parasite class: poof money into existence out of nothing; charge us 'interest' for the privilege of indebting ourselves to them; make us pay the tab for any corrections; and ultimately steal all our wealth though this charade. All through the legalistic patina of regulation. Do you really see this as preferable?

If you would take a step off your extreme nothings you might be able to think in a productive manner and realize not all regulation means you specifically are going to get railed in the ass. But i guess it's easier to think in extremes right?  lol, keep believing a form of transaction that's implemented into billion dollar corporations globally, that has it's own financial services and trading platforms will continually operate without regulation. Too bad because I am sure you're smart, but your face is so covered in your own bullshit you can't seem to realize might be more productive to push for regulation that is good for bitcoin instead of none at all.

Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. So what exactly would this 'beneficial regulation' consist of?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:07:58 PM

TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:36:56 PM

TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas

=) You are very kind.  Thanks for the generous message, its nice to see once in a while lol.  Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you as well. Hope the new year brings you health and happyness, and more BTCBTCBTC.  Have a good one to you and everyone in here.  =)

Anyone having a tough time of year, send me a pm,  always down to chat
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 12:00:24 AM

so any new developments going on for Xapo debit card for the new year for us folks in the USA. I really need a Canadian address so i can get a card and use it in USA haha  Cool

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:03:25 PM

please anyone from Xapo team let us know of any updates for USA customers thanks

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

seems like no activity here either, i am trying to find somewhere where they speak of the Xapo debit card more actively that what goes on this forum seems like noone on here talks about it. I am trying to get card for people like me that live in the USA. Any links to where i can find active chats would be appreciated will post this on the Xapo forums i go to to increase odds of answer. If you want to send me private message that is ok to with any information Grin

Xapo

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:04:46 PM

please anyone from Xapo team let us know of any updates for USA customers thanks

We're doing everything we can, however regulations are currently preventing us from sending cards to an address in USA. Having said that, you could have one shipped to an address outside of the USA, and use it within the USA. We even have cards denominated in USD, so you wouldn't pay any fee associated with foreign transactions despite receiving the card outside of the USA.

Twitter: @xapo
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

We're doing everything we can, however regulations are currently preventing us from sending cards to an address in USA. Having said that, you could have one shipped to an address outside of the USA, and use it within the USA. We even have cards denominated in USD, so you wouldn't pay any fee associated with foreign transactions despite receiving the card outside of the USA.

You guys have a fantastic product. If your team needs any help with customer service or marketing let us know, would be more than happy to do what we can to help!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 08:24:38 PM

maybe xapo would be so kind to suggest a canadian mail fowarding company LOL to us folks in the USA  Wink  Cool

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:41:03 PM

well i will post in new section so original date i asked above questions stays. In any event anyone feel free to answer would be great is there any mail fowarding services in canada that will send mail to people in the USA ? If so please provide link so can research them thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: