Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that GAW is in deep shit, let's speculate  (Read 4762 times)
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:19:40 PM

Some background:
CEO of GAW miners went on a public rant trying to promote his new venture saying that they had partnerships with big companies like Target, Amazon, and Walmart... This was followed by a bounch of other such statements.

Coinfire covered this, stating the obvious. That he was outright lying.

Here's an archived version of a catched page containing the article:
https://archive.today/gCnQW

Why a catched version? Hours after the article went public, It caused a lot of people to be furious. Coinfire was hacked and people started thinking it was GAW that hacked into the website.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n71hm/coinfire_hacked/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n7c9r/coinfire_publishes_article_with_details_about_gaw/

Apparently "GAWCEO" didn't really do much to defend his company against those accusations. He went on to say that the alexa rank of coinfire wasn't importand enough for them to care about it. But guess what, the hashtalk post where he said that is now down as well.

Read the comments in those two posts. There's a good chance they'll make you want to laugh at GAW and Josh. People have started realising what's going on, and since Paycoin was supposed to be the next big thing, it's certainly not off to a good start. Not to mention all those marketing efforts to overhype it being thrown to the dumpster.

What's after this? Do you think this is a situation the scheme GAW has built can survive? Or they done fucked up for good?

Edit:
More posts from reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n9vrw/what_the_hell_is_going_on_at_gaw_miners/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n9x7q/gaw_asks_community_to_troll_the_trolls_in/ Archived page: https://archive.today/7WNoH

If your going to report whats going on, its important you use facts.

1. My response to coinfire is still posted. Do a little searching.
2. We now haver over 1 million invite request for paycoin. So I would say its going pretty well.
3. Our NDAs are preventing us from announcing our large partners. Its ok with you don't believe. But the only way to prove it is to wait and see what happens. So how about holding of on spreading FUD until that happens?
4. Coinfire did not provide any more evidence then we have, so why does that make us liars? And not them? In any case, our legal team will force them to show their sources, so we will know the truth soon enough.
5. There is no evidence of any of the claims you are making in and the links you posted. Just people doing the something your doing here, speculating and trying to pass off opinions as facts

Again, you don't help the community by providing half facts, or just making up your own facts. Especially when many of your points are about transparency to begin with.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:42:52 PM

Let's clear something up, a fact is something that can be verified to be true. Stop misusing the word.

I read it in it's entirety and it's pathetic. If you think ad hominem and unverifiable claims are going to win you any points outside of hashcult you're sadly mistaken.

2. We now haver over 1 million invite request for paycoin. So I would say its going pretty well.

I have over 10 million invite requests for jimmothycoin.

3. Our NDAs are preventing us from announcing our large partners. Its ok with you don't believe. But the only way to prove it is to wait and see what happens. So how about holding of on spreading FUD until that happens?

Jimmothycoin will also be launching with partnerships with some of the worlds largest banks, investors, and nation leaders. (can't tell you exactly who because of NDA's, but I can tell you they are planning on investing billions)

4. Coinfire did not provide any more evidence then we have, so why does that make us liars? And not them? In any case, our legal team will force them to show their sources, so we will know the truth soon enough.

You're actually right about this.

5. There is no evidence of any of the claims you are making in and the links you posted. Just people doing the something your doing here, speculating and trying to pass off opinions as facts

The burden of proof is on the person making the claims.

Our partners got upset that I released their names ahead of time

We said a few things before our partners were ready for folks to hear it.

So do these partnerships exist or not? At the time of these quotes, there were no other partnerships mentioned/rumored other than Walmart/Target/Amazon.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:52:28 PM

Let's clear something up, a fact is something that can be verified to be true. Stop misusing the word.

I read it in it's entirety and it's pathetic. If you think ad hominem and unverifiable claims are going to win you any points outside of hashcult you're sadly mistaken.

Jimmothycoin will also be launching with partnerships with some of the worlds largest banks, investors, and nation leaders. (can't tell you exactly who because of NDA's, but I can tell you they are planning on investing billions)

So do these partnerships exist or not? At the time of these quotes, there were no other partnerships mentioned/rumored other than Walmart/Target/Amazon.

GAW why not post pictures of the NDAs with all the names of the businesses blacked out, that way you are not breaking the NDA.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

Go ahead, I can wait.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:16:14 PM

GAW why not post pictures of the NDAs with all the names of the businesses blacked out, that way you are not breaking the NDA.

Don't believe us, thats ok too Smiley

Just don't go around saying we are lying when you don't have any proof of that. Time will tell.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:33:58 PM

LOL @ this circus act.

If I make enough noise, eventually some one will complain.  Roll Eyes

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:31:22 PM

Don't believe us, thats ok too Smiley

Just don't go around saying we are lying when you don't have any proof of that. Time will tell.

Haha.  He won't respond with the NDA because he cant provide one.  Everything he says is hearsay.  He could say he has a magic pink unicorn that farts rainbows in his closet but he is under NDA to not show it.  It's all bullshit at this point.  All he is doing is priming the pump trying to make him and his investors more money on the backs of these so called hashlet "miners".  It's all word play to keep the game going.  Every time prices in the hashmarket fell Josh comes out and pumps the crowd up to keep prices aloft

Hashlets are the worst miner to come into existence.  A Hashlet Prime has an ROI over 500 days if difficulty was flat and prices didn't change over that time. 

Even the Vaultbreakers were a joke.  All the chest puffing about scrypt mining is his house and well after KNCminer ships their Titans, GAW has yet to ship a VB.  Why?  On they had problems delivering on the promise to ship before KNCminer because the company that made the miners for GAW went under.  So not GAW is scrambling to try to get something out to the customers that wanted physically miners months after they were supposed to ship.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:47:08 AM

Where are those graphs you said you could show me from the other thread Josh? Going to keep dodging that one?
NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:16:09 AM

Also can we get proof that the two companies that were to make the Vault Breakers actually went under or any proof that you had ordered them to be made?
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

Too much drama in here.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:51:31 AM

Also can we get proof that the two companies that were to make the Vault Breakers actually went under or any proof that you had ordered them to be made?

I've asked him in the past to name these companies, but he just ignores the question.
NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:15:59 AM

I've asked him in the past to name these companies, but he just ignores the question.

Figured as much sadly.  This time he can't hide behind anything so he should have no problem releasing that information.  The fact that he won't points to the VaultBreakers were never being made.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:40:06 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 02:10:19 PM by AirFlame

Haha.  He won't respond with the NDA because he cant provide one.  Everything he says is hearsay.  He could say he has a magic pink unicorn that farts rainbows in his closet but he is under NDA to not show it.  It's all bullshit at this point.  All he is doing is priming the pump trying to make him and his investors more money on the backs of these so called hashlet "miners".  It's all word play to keep the game going.  Every time prices in the hashmarket fell Josh comes out and pumps the crowd up to keep prices aloft

Hashlets are the worst miner to come into existence.  A Hashlet Prime has an ROI over 500 days if difficulty was flat and prices didn't change over that time.  

Even the Vaultbreakers were a joke.  All the chest puffing about scrypt mining is his house and well after KNCminer ships their Titans, GAW has yet to ship a VB.  Why?  On they had problems delivering on the promise to ship before KNCminer because the company that made the miners for GAW went under.  So not GAW is scrambling to try to get something out to the customers that wanted physically miners months after they were supposed to ship.

You spreading lies about his wife that she's supposedly the daughter of Stuart Fraser was the biggest joke... on you. You're still trying to play detective although you obviously suck at it.
I haven't seen you apologize for drawing his family into your stories, but what would you expect from an internet troll.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:45:04 PM

Let's end them

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:17:01 PM

They forced their hundreds of thousands of user's accounts into enabling 2fa, without being able to disable it, before they can withdraw ANY bitcoin. Plus, they pushed their "ICO" back 2 weeks so they can rake more free profits from people pointing their hashlets at "HashPoint" pool AKA store credit to buy this magical $20 coin with for $4. So, they done goofed to say the least.

i can withdrawal BTC and have no 2FA.

Really? I guess only certain people can do it then...

MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:13:55 PM

Now now, let's let Josh have some family time around the Thanksgiving holiday. He can't be expected to defend his lies and backtracking all the time, even if it is a full-time job.

This might be the last Thankgiving he celebrates outside of prison for the next four years.
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

Some background:
CEO of GAW miners went on a public rant trying to promote his new venture saying that they had partnerships with big companies like Target, Amazon, and Walmart... This was followed by a bounch of other such statements.

Coinfire covered this, stating the obvious. That he was outright lying.

Here's an archived version of a catched page containing the article:
https://archive.today/gCnQW

Why a catched version? Hours after the article went public, It caused a lot of people to be furious. Coinfire was hacked and people started thinking it was GAW that hacked into the website.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n71hm/coinfire_hacked/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n7c9r/coinfire_publishes_article_with_details_about_gaw/

Apparently "GAWCEO" didn't really do much to defend his company against those accusations. He went on to say that the alexa rank of coinfire wasn't importand enough for them to care about it. But guess what, the hashtalk post where he said that is now down as well.

Read the comments in those two posts. There's a good chance they'll make you want to laugh at GAW and Josh. People have started realising what's going on, and since Paycoin was supposed to be the next big thing, it's certainly not off to a good start. Not to mention all those marketing efforts to overhype it being thrown to the dumpster.

What's after this? Do you think this is a situation the scheme GAW has built can survive? Or they done fucked up for good?

Edit:
More posts from reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n9vrw/what_the_hell_is_going_on_at_gaw_miners/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n9x7q/gaw_asks_community_to_troll_the_trolls_in/ Archived page: https://archive.today/7WNoH

Again, you don't help the community by providing half facts, or just making up your own facts. Especially when many of your points are about transparency to begin with.

I was banned from hashtalk for questioning the disclosure of those relationships. I would like to see the language in the NDA that states you can not disclose the relationship with a partner. I will also assume every agreement has its own NDA since these companies do not function on same premise when agreeing to a partnership. To disclose you have an NDA assumes its one. In my dealings with contracts the NDA is seperate and usually different with every agreement.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:54:11 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 11:05:25 PM by Sundark

Haha.  He won't respond with the NDA because he cant provide one.  Everything he says is hearsay.  He could say he has a magic pink unicorn that farts rainbows in his closet but he is under NDA to not show it.  It's all bullshit at this point.  All he is doing is priming the pump trying to make him and his investors more money on the backs of these so called hashlet "miners".  It's all word play to keep the game going.  Every time prices in the hashmarket fell Josh comes out and pumps the crowd up to keep prices aloft

Hashlets are the worst miner to come into existence.  A Hashlet Prime has an ROI over 500 days if difficulty was flat and prices didn't change over that time.  

Even the Vaultbreakers were a joke.  All the chest puffing about scrypt mining is his house and well after KNCminer ships their Titans, GAW has yet to ship a VB.  Why?  On they had problems delivering on the promise to ship before KNCminer because the company that made the miners for GAW went under.  So not GAW is scrambling to try to get something out to the customers that wanted physically miners months after they were supposed to ship.

Bro, are you really serious? You have LARGE LTCGear SIGNATURE which screams that LTC is more or less the best mining experience with fast ROI. And you are bashing GAW? How fair is that?
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:01:29 PM

OK I have just seen another move by a member of the bit coin community who was threatened by GAW with legal action. And his move may put to end any speculation that GAW is not mining or does not have enough equipment to mine. He has gone via a back door, and GAW will need to prove every machine they have is FCC compliant. No by doing this GAW will need to disclose how many machines they have. If they do not provide numbers in the tens of thousand, then GAW might be found to have misrepresented the size of his company. I say good on you Scott as you will get closer to the truth then any one.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:04:17 PM

OK I have just seen another move by a member of the bit coin community who was threatened by GAW with legal action. And his move may put to end any speculation that GAW is not mining or does not have enough equipment to mine. He has gone via a back door, and GAW will need to prove every machine they have is FCC compliant. No by doing this GAW will need to disclose how many machines they have. If they do not provide numbers in the tens of thousand, then GAW might be found to have misrepresented the size of his company. I say good on you Scott as you will get closer to the truth then any one.

Door in the face technique

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: