Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins Direct Support Thread  (Read 77809 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 11:19:27 PM

No we dont want a queue.  If we are out of stock the PO will be denied.  We won't keep it on file. If we have coins in stock PO received will be filled first come first serve.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laststop

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 01:43:01 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2012, 01:53:42 AM by laststop

So my only option to get coins from you is to refresh this listing over and over and just hope I catch it?

Is there anyway you can tell us when you will be opening for orders again so i can be ready to go with my PO request?

Desperately would love to get an order in monday. i know my 1350 is small potatoes to all the transfers you do but it's huge for me
laststop

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:24:27 AM

Set my alarm in hopes of waking up early to some coins. -sigh- i give up bitinstant gets my money again.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 01:37:43 PM

So my only option to get coins from you is to refresh this listing over and over and just hope I catch it?

Is there anyway you can tell us when you will be opening for orders again so i can be ready to go with my PO request?

Desperately would love to get an order in monday. i know my 1350 is small potatoes to all the transfers you do but it's huge for me
Set my alarm in hopes of waking up early to some coins. -sigh- i give up bitinstant gets my money again.

Repeating from up thread.  "We have exhausted our available supply until Tuesday at the earliest."   
We can't sell what we don't have.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 01:39:02 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2012, 11:20:51 PM by TangibleCryptography

Update 11/19/2012:

[OUT OF COINS] Due to some very large bulk orders we will not have any coins available today.  We probably will not have coins available tomorrow (depends on FC4B volume).   I will post another update this evening confirming when we will resume accepting POs.

Update 18:19 EST:
We will not have coins available 11/20.   Sales will begin again 11/21.  We will accept PO starting 11/20 for deposit dated 11/21 or later.
BradZimdack

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:04:48 AM

With all due respect, this is like waiting in a Communist bread line.  Perhaps TC should simply raise prices to alleviate the shortage?  I would gladly pay a hefty premium over the current price if that would assure reliable availability.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 04:30:07 PM

With all due respect, this is like waiting in a Communist bread line.  Perhaps TC should simply raise prices to alleviate the shortage?  I would gladly pay a hefty premium over the current price if that would assure reliable availability.

That has to be a first.  Customers asking for higher prices. Smiley

We have considered higher rates (and already raised them twice) however we want to be careful to not over-react.  I discussed it with my partners and there is a lot of volatility in daily and even weekly volume of the two services.  Currently FC4B is trending lower than expected and BD higher.  We don't want to push prices too high only to have the situation reverse.   I believe by next week the outages will be significantly reduced.  Volume is growing on FC4B.  The dropoff is partially explained by the new system requiring accounts and setup.  It creates a barrier to new sales.   We are seeing solid grow in repeat sales and signups and activations continue to grow.  We also have some new exicting payment options which will hopefully further accelerate sales growth.  Lastly we will be looking to expand our Line Of Credit in the coming weeks to provide more of a cushion between the swings in the two services.

TL/DR:
Yes we are considering higher prices (even significantly higher prices) but higher prices aren't always the best path to success for the company.
c0dex

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 03:18:15 AM

Any updates, TC?  I read in your FC4B thread about your BoA problems ... Is this preventing you from accepting wire transfer PO requests?

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 03:33:50 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 03:48:36 AM by TangibleCryptography

Any updates, TC?  I read in your FC4B thread about your BoA problems ... Is this preventing you from accepting wire transfer PO requests?

No.  The wire issue is related to BofA authentication system used when creating new payee profiles.  It won't affect incoming wires (or outgoing wires for existing FC4B customers).  

We were taking PO requests today for 11/21 however we have now exhausted our supply.  Due to thanksgiving (banking holiday) I don't have an ETA on when we will be accepting more PO.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 03:38:56 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 03:49:14 AM by TangibleCryptography

Update 11/20 [OUT OF COINS]

We have accepted enough PO to cover our projected supply of coins through the end of business on 11/21.  We are not accepting more PO.  Due to the holiday weekend (11/22 is a banking holiday) it is difficult to have good visibility on "coinflow" so there is no ETA at this time on when PO will resume.

When sales resume there will be some changes to the program:

1) Change in exchange rate:
We will be increasing our Bitcoins Direct selling price to 2% over 'MtGox last price' and raising the buying price on FC4B by an equivalent amount to stimulate further sales.  

2) Change in minimums & maximums:
Minimum order is being raised from $500 to $1,000.  This is inline with our "wholesaler" market niche.  The maximum on cash deposits will be reduced to $3,000.  This limit can't be raised even for repeat customers.   This request was made by our banking partners.   The limit on bank wires has been raised to $6,000 and can be negotiated higher based on trading history.

3) Dropping cashier's checks:  
We are discontinuing sales by cashier's check.  It was a more time consuming, and slower method of funding.  Given our inability to meet demand and the relatively small volume that method saw it will allow us to streamline our operation.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:18:01 AM

How do I get started?  How do I requesting Funding Instructions?

Send an encrypted GPG message to info@tangiblecryptography.com with:
a) An export of your GPG public key which contains your email address* or a link to it on a keyserver (first time only)
b) Your 8 digit GPG KEYID (use the KEYID for the main key not any subkeys (i.e. our company's KEYID is C26C17CD).

Does that need to be signed as well, or just encrypted?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 05:19:46 AM

How do I get started?  How do I requesting Funding Instructions?

Send an encrypted GPG message to info@tangiblecryptography.com with:
a) An export of your GPG public key which contains your email address* or a link to it on a keyserver (first time only)
b) Your 8 digit GPG KEYID (use the KEYID for the main key not any subkeys (i.e. our company's KEYID is C26C17CD).

Does that need to be signed as well, or just encrypted?

It doesn't need to be signed (although it won't hurt) however PO requests do need to be signed. 
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 01:12:55 PM

You know at this rate [OUT OF COINS] will become part of the brand name.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 04:49:25 PM

You know at this rate [OUT OF COINS] will become part of the brand name.

Sad All joking aside that wouldn't be good. 

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 01:35:05 PM

Tangible Cryptography has closed another six figure deal with a buyer at favorable terms.  Funding this transaction will absorb most of our projected supply over the next week.  We are going to use the time to build a sales portal similar to FastCash4Bitcoins and prepare for a 12/03/2012 lunch.

http://bitcoinsdirect.net

Staff
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:55:59 PM

Tangible Cryptography has closed another six figure deal with a buyer at favorable terms.  Funding this transaction will absorb most of our projected supply over the next week.  We are going to use the time to build a sales portal similar to FastCash4Bitcoins and prepare for a 12/03/2012 lunch.

Staff

Wow.  doing some great business there.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 08:54:00 AM

Tangible Cryptography has closed another six figure deal with a buyer at favorable terms.  Funding this transaction will absorb most of our projected supply over the next week.  We are going to use the time to build a sales portal similar to FastCash4Bitcoins and prepare for a 12/03/2012 lunch.

Staff

What's on the menu?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 01:41:24 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2013, 02:07:17 AM by TangibleCryptography

Bitcoins Direct - Private off exchange sales

Launch of the new site for Bitcoins Direct has been delayed.  

Existing clients (who have completed a transactions in the past and have funding instructions):
Existing clients that have funding instructions can continue to submit GPG signed purchase orders in the format specified in funding instructions.  

New clients:
Due to time constraints and the fact that the new site will result in different funding procedures we aren't accepting new clients at this time.  The best way to serve the most potential clients is to get the site up and running as quickly as possible.  Getting new clients "up and running" diverts resources from that task.

http://bitcoinsdirect.com

Staff
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 06:21:52 PM

Any updates? (Hope D&T is felling better)

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 08:19:43 PM

Any updates? (Hope D&T is felling better)

Yeah feeling much better.  Site should be complete "soon".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: