Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT)  (Read 5870 times)
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:48:36 AM

Something seems fishy about this. How are you paying for these cards?
Likely hacked accounts or carded, but of course he's never going to say that.

Out of all the people selling Starbucks gift card here...why do I get left with a negative feedback?  Embarrassed
I'm offering a service that benefits this whole community by offering cheap starbucks cards that actually LAST unlike many other services that go bad in a few days. Is it because this might be a good thing for consumers, that they actually have cards that won't go bad and won't have to buy more to replace it  Huh
Why are you trying to ruin my business by posting a negative feedback and discouraging other people to buy from me, when other members are doing the same thing too?

Tomatocage, please explain this to me. Is this some kind of conspiracy between you and other members to eliminate competition?

Look at these members affiliated with cheap starbucks cards and nothing has happened to them  Huh
Hero member reselling cards why didn't he get a negative feedback? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782611.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728606.0
Sofia26, the most popular sb reseller on here selling cards that get ZEROED out and nothing has happened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765861.0
Sr.member dealing with cards in bulk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727009.0
full member selling cheap cards https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580282.0

Huh Huh Huh Talk about fairness in this community, wow.

I agree some people can judge too quickly but its probably because your a new user. Too many new users come on and sell things only to find out people get scammed. As for referring to me I sold a handful of cards from a source I had and guess what those cards are still not zeroed out ( I still have a handful of them for personal use). My main purpose on this forum though is not to sell cards plus I had previous trust before selling these cards with other stuff. Sure it looks suspicious for you but I agree you may be treated too harsh but only time will tell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
motjemi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:44:07 AM

Something seems fishy about this. How are you paying for these cards?
Likely hacked accounts or carded, but of course he's never going to say that.

Out of all the people selling Starbucks gift card here...why do I get left with a negative feedback?  Embarrassed
I'm offering a service that benefits this whole community by offering cheap starbucks cards that actually LAST unlike many other services that go bad in a few days. Is it because this might be a good thing for consumers, that they actually have cards that won't go bad and won't have to buy more to replace it  Huh
Why are you trying to ruin my business by posting a negative feedback and discouraging other people to buy from me, when other members are doing the same thing too?

Tomatocage, please explain this to me. Is this some kind of conspiracy between you and other members to eliminate competition?

Look at these members affiliated with cheap starbucks cards and nothing has happened to them  Huh
Hero member reselling cards why didn't he get a negative feedback? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782611.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728606.0
Sofia26, the most popular sb reseller on here selling cards that get ZEROED out and nothing has happened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765861.0
Sr.member dealing with cards in bulk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727009.0
full member selling cheap cards https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580282.0

Huh Huh Huh Talk about fairness in this community, wow.
Yeah I agree totally unfair sofia26 sells cards that are known to be zeroed out so definitely some fraudulent method but buyers completely ignore that fact and act like its legit lol. Sofia26 should have been  neg repped long time ago but his/her excuse was "I get them from my supplier"
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:58:02 AM

Yeah I agree totally unfair sofia26 sells cards that are known to be zeroed out so definitely some fraudulent method but buyers completely ignore that fact and act like its legit lol. Sofia26 should have been  neg repped long time ago but his/her excuse was "I get them from my supplier"

Stop flaming and spreading FUD. You were just begging Sofia26 to give you their method. So pathetic.
sbdealer (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:02:53 AM

Updated:
egifts and physical cards I sell will not get zeroed out !
Replacement/warranty for all cards I sell are valid within 90 days of purchase date. However, the balance on the cards will not disappear until you completely use all of it!
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:14:09 AM

In order for you to receive your warranty, you must show proof of the card getting "Zero'ed" out.
I keep a log of every code I have and I can check when it goes bad, so don't bother trying to scam me.

Tell me more how your cards never go bad

sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:19:09 AM

In order for you to receive your warranty, you must show proof of the card getting "Zero'ed" out.
I keep a log of every code I have and I can check when it goes bad, so don't bother trying to scam me.

Tell me more how your cards never go bad

https://i.imgur.com/zD1qt.png

If I tell you how then I won't have an edge in the sb gift card market  Shocked
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:39:29 AM

Got 7 today !! egifts and physical gifts !!
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:29:41 AM

I was being sarcastic because if they never went bad, you wouldn't really have a need to include that sentence in your post, let alone in bright red.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:37:30 AM

I was being sarcastic because if they never went bad, you wouldn't really have a need to include that sentence in your post, let alone in bright red.

I put that just in case it happens but I doubt it will.  Cool
Also, my motive behind that is to discourage people from trying to scam me by claiming their card got zero'ed out.
I didn't really think about how it would contract myself lol
motjemi

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:06:07 PM

Let me know if you can sell the method
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

Let me know if you can sell the method
PM me  Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:22:11 PM

i ordered and payed for 3 cards from this seller fri morn and sent btc.  started out good but am waiting 4 a ship confirmation.  he seems ok but i am still holding my breath.  Smiley  hoping I didnt loose my money.  fingers crossed  Smiley 
Xcellerator

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

I am interested. Are you taking Paypal?
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:13:56 PM

Folks please be patient. I have to wait a certain amount of time in between messages and I have a limit of 5 per hour.
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:16:46 PM

I'm interested in an egift card. PM me when you can
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:21:04 PM

i ordered and payed for 3 cards from this seller fri morn and sent btc.  started out good but am waiting 4 a ship confirmation.  he seems ok but i am still holding my breath.  Smiley  hoping I didnt loose my money.  fingers crossed  Smiley  

I have your cards right now in hand for shipment. No need to worry. Smiley
Also, I have a life I live outside of this forum so I can't be online 24/7 to reply to your messages but I will try my best to get back to you asap, usually within 12-24 hours.

I am interested. Are you taking Paypal?
Nope sorry !

I'm interested in an egift card. PM me when you can

Will do
motjemi

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

Waiting for a response to my PM
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:08:58 PM

i ordered and payed for 3 cards from this seller fri morn and sent btc.  started out good but am waiting 4 a ship confirmation.  he seems ok but i am still holding my breath.  Smiley  hoping I didnt loose my money.  fingers crossed  Smiley  

I have your cards right now in hand for shipment. No need to worry. Smiley
Also, I have a life I live outside of this forum so I can't be online 24/7 to reply to your messages but I will try my best to get back to you asap, usually within 12-24 hours.

Cheesy  Cheesy  sorry!  i'm just very anxious when it comes to a hundred bucks.  hope u understand.  

yes, leaving msgs here as a newbie is a real pain in the ass between the code letters and  the time limits.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:02:48 AM

Got more in stock today !!
motjemi

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:04:14 AM

Got more in stock today !!