As there were ZERO entries into the Czech vs Greece round, I've decided to carry the FREE (100% payout) round over to Poland vs Russia.
I'm aware that I'm new to this forum, so I'm limiting the maximum exposure/risk for the whole forum to 2 BTC per round until everybody's more comfortable with me and I've proven my trustworthiness.
I haven't seen anything to do with EURO 2012 yet, so I'm going to start a round-based game. There will be a number of slots (each representing a potential score outcome) with different prices based on the odds of that score winning.
If a player predicts the score correctly, (s)he will receive 94% (100% in round 1) of the total amount bet that round. If no player predicts the score correctly, 94% (100% in round 1) of the jackpot will be carried over into the next round. The house will take a 6% (0% in round 1) rake (maximum 0.12BTC/round, that's about 60 cents for calculating the odds and administrating the sweepstakes).
- If you wish to buy a slot, post here with the slot you want and your return address. I will send you a Bitcoin address to make payment to by PM at least an hour before kick off.
- Payment must be received (not confirmed) before kick off. If payment is received after this time, you will receive a 90% refund and your slot will not be reserved.
- Each slot may only be bought by one player. One player may buy as many slots as (s)he wishes.
- You cannot play anonymously, this is to ensure transparency as much as possible.
- Winnings will not be paid out until your entry fee makes 6 confirmations (this should not be an issue as the fee will have 105 minutes to attain these confirmations by the end of the match).
Q. Why don't you have slots for ALL possible scores?
A. To keep things simple, I didn't want a bunch of slots for obscure scores that happen once per tournament. If one of the scores which isn't an option occurs, the winnings will be rolled over to the next round.
Q. What is 'The Next Round'?
A. The next round is the round which begins subsequently to the current round finishing.
Q. What if there ISN'T a next round?
A. In the event that there is no next round, something will be set up to get rid of the jackpot. A good example here would be if there's still a jackpot after the EURO 2012 finals.
Slots for Poland vs Russia (kick off 20.45 EU / 12.45 E / 09.45 P):
This round is being run at 0% profit. 100% of bets will be paid to the winner or carry over to the next round!
0.25 BTC | Poland 0 - 0 Russia [Not Taken]
0.30 BTC | Poland 1 - 1 Russia [Not Taken]
0.20 BTC | Poland 2 - 2 Russia [Not Taken]
0.05 BTC | Poland 3 - 3 Russia [Not Taken]
0.30 BTC | Poland 1 - 0 Russia [Not Taken]
0.20 BTC | Poland 1 - 2 Russia [Not Taken]
0.10 BTC | Poland 1 - 3 Russia [Not Taken]
0.15 BTC | Poland 2 - 0 Russia [Not Taken]
0.15 BTC | Poland 2 - 1 Russia [Not Taken]
0.10 BTC | Poland 2 - 3 Russia [Not Taken]
0.05 BTC | Poland 3 - 0 Russia [Not Taken]
0.10 BTC | Poland 3 - 1 Russia [Not Taken]
0.05 BTC | Poland 3 - 2 Russia [Not Taken]
Current Jackpot: 0.00 BTC
Current Rake: 0.00 BTC