The Encrypted Messages.
The Stealth Addresses.
The almost Instant Speed.
The 69% POS.
The Custom Wallets.
That I get PIMPd all the time.
Everything.
Other.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Positive Innovation for Multi Payment Cash Solutions  (Read 793437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PIMPdev (OP)

Activity: 587
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:50:47 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:26:56 AM by PIMPdev

Added Notes to the news about stakeminers.com by Gleb Gamow feedback.

Note: This is a new Service provided by a Third Party, PimpCash recommends for improved security of your coins to not send big amounts as first deposits, we encourage you to deposit small quantities first to test the service and watch the interest rates you get back and then after some time and feedback when you feel more comfortable about it increase your investments as you feel like.

Note2: We are working in the www.altcoinsfoundation.com , a section of the foundation will be dedicated to evaluate new altcoins services as well as exchanges, coins and cryptocurrency related sites among other functions to build an extra layer of protection and feedback between all the different cryptocommunities.

Thanks for Caring.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

wow the work and dedication to this project just blows my mind when its in the 30sat range should be in the 300sat area but I guess people are some what blind to real development ..but stay focused because this will pan out down the road.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:34:37 PM

wow the work and dedication to this project just blows my mind when its in the 30sat range should be in the 300sat area but I guess people are some what blind to real development ..but stay focused because this will pan out down the road.

at 30 sats its a bargain, just wish c-cex would sort my account out so i could buy more and withdraw whatever i've brought in the 3 days since i've been locked out  Angry well back to bleutrade

keep pimpin Smiley
PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:47:43 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:56:41 AM by PIMPdev

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

lennylenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:18:36 PM

@PimpDev Left question for you on pimpcash forum. I am bit lost with pimpcash staking
lennylenny

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

@PimpDev Left question for you on pimpcash forum. I am bit lost with pimpcash staking

I suggest you Skype Leroy Fodor, for he's the StakeMiners guru that's always available to address your concerns. Better hurry though, for you don't want to miss the 580% ROI on your stake while the sizzle's happening.

I would appreciate if you dont troll my posts. There is plenty of other people on bitcoin talk! Thank you
lennylenny

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:38:08 PM

I suggest you Skype Leroy Fodor, for he's the StakeMiners guru that's always available to address your concerns. Better hurry though, for you don't want to miss the 580% ROI on your stake while the sizzle's happening.

I would appreciate if you dont troll my posts. There is plenty of other people on bitcoin talk! Thank you

Excuse me! EXCUSE ME! I'm not trollin', dude, but bringing awareness to you, to save your ass from losing money with this now obvious scam. For that, I now demand from you a THANK YOU!
So far PIMPCASH has spotless record in crypto world. I am following them since the coin is released. Whatever they promised they delivered!

I am still trying to figure out why would you answer to post that was not directed at you. Nor has anything to do with your shouting scam around....

If you dont mind i will start to happily ignore you now.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:13:32 AM

I've deleted my posts on this thread on my our accord because Bitcoines' arguments were sound, unlike Leroy's.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:09:50 AM

I've deleted my posts on this thread on my our accord because Bitcoines' arguments were sound, unlike Leroy's.

Thank you again for the feedback and glad for the understanding and civilized solution of the issue.

Thanks to it we are even more careful with the security for the community.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:22:34 AM

Answered, hope it helps, remember you can reach us anytime at IRC as well,
I might add later on a chat on our PimpCash forum for live
contact in there for the members.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:04:30 AM

Remember to
Vote for PimpCash to be in the Next edition of the Book
Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference.

Preliminary work will soon begin on the second edition of the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference.

VOTE FOR PIMPCASH AT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985422.0

First edition of this book is currently available on .  

PimpCash promotions: http://forum.pimpcash.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

kayden4bit

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:06:17 AM

Something unfortunate happened to me today after logging in to my C-Cex account after a long time i now just discovered that my account got hacked. Leaving me literally nothing Sad Ive worked so hard for the coins i have there,majority of it was pimpcash Sad My portfolio is worth 2.3 btc last time i checked and now its all gone. I know its not a lot to you guys but it means a lot to me and i really worked hard to achieve it. I know its my fault in some way but whats done is done. I dont know what to do,if any of you guys want to donate some for me my BTC address is 14t2HLhWQmZKJ3iSVWvkKtY4KSpTMS7UYE i really want my pimpcash back,hopefully i can rebuild my portfolio. I hope this serves as a lesson for everyone and always remember to secure any of your accounts. And keep coins out of exchanges. I believe im not the only one who got hacked. I contacted support but theres not much they can do
PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:51:55 PM

Something unfortunate happened to me today after logging in to my C-Cex account after a long time i now just discovered that my account got hacked. Leaving me literally nothing Sad Ive worked so hard for the coins i have there,majority of it was pimpcash Sad My portfolio is worth 2.3 btc last time i checked and now its all gone. I know its not a lot to you guys but it means a lot to me and i really worked hard to achieve it. I know its my fault in some way but whats done is done. I dont know what to do,if any of you guys want to donate some for me my BTC address is 14t2HLhWQmZKJ3iSVWvkKtY4KSpTMS7UYE i really want my pimpcash back,hopefully i can rebuild my portfolio. I hope this serves as a lesson for everyone and always remember to secure any of your accounts. And keep coins out of exchanges. I believe im not the only one who got hacked. I contacted support but theres not much they can do

So sorry to hear, We encourage the community to always use 2FA in their exchanges accounts, as well as not holding big quantities of coins in the exchanges for security, I hope the ccex team can help with your account, I know of another account that got hacked, the account had pimpcash and they just dumped it and bought another coin that got delisted, so maybe is related, I invite you to post your case on the forum.pimpcash.me and maybe share a pimpcash address, maybe some ppl in the community can send you some extras to help.

***For the community:  Always use 2FA security on your exchange's accounts***

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:06:49 PM

Buy PimpCash with PayPal

Simple movie to show how to buy PimpCash and crypto with PayPal.
It's very easy and convenient!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:32:02 AM

Sorry to hear that some people were hacked.

If you are not staking you are missing out on significant interest that will increase your holdings. 

Everyone should stake, there's no reason to keep coins on the exchange.
PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:38:32 AM

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

kayden4bit

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 03:35:03 AM

So sorry to hear, We encourage the community to always use 2FA in their exchanges accounts, as well as not holding big quantities of coins in the exchanges for security, I hope the ccex team can help with your account, I know of another account that got hacked, the account had pimpcash and they just dumped it and bought another coin that got delisted, so maybe is related, I invite you to post your case on the forum.pimpcash.me and maybe share a pimpcash address, maybe some ppl in the community can send you some extras to help.

***For the community:  Always use 2FA security on your exchange's accounts***

I know its my fault to not use 2fa Sad I contacted C-Cex support already and like i thought,there's really not much they can do regarding the incident. Most people with no 2fa got compromised. If anyone want to spare some so i can build up my pimp position again here is my pimp address PVZLeALoy9X4wFzkvWL3RnnpDPBC5rxARb thanks everyone and please may this serve as a lesson to always use 2fa and most importantly just be your own bank. I shouldve staked those pimp if i wasnt too lazy and busy Sad
ULALA

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:16:43 AM

how long untill the wallet on c-cex is out of maintenance
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:42:35 AM

90%  of the hacks are because people use a password for more than one account, if you select different passwords for each and every account you have, and of course do the upper, lower, alpha, numeric, symbol combo you should be ok.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0
PIMPdev (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

how long untill the wallet on c-cex is out of maintenance

They were doing an update to the last wallet, it is in normal state again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: