Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] Dox satoshi ! *Crowd funded Bounty? *  (Read 4230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:47:15 PM

Righto then, first job, screw up search results.

Satoshi Nakamoto is Usain Bolt
Satoshi Nakamoto is Harry Potter
Satoshi Nakamoto is Alan Greenspan
Satoshi Nakamoto is Brian O'Connor
Satoshi Nakamoto is Keyser Soze
Satoshi Nakamoto is Lou Gehrig
Satoshi Nakamoto is Ron Paul
Satoshi Nakamoto is Paul Hogan
Satoshi Nakamoto is George Martin
Satoshi Nakamoto is Leonardo De Caprio
Satoshi Nakamoto is John Galt
Satoshi Nakamoto is Adam Smith
Satoshi Nakamoto is Cetshwayo kaMpande
Satoshi Nakomoto is Hiro Protagonist

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
J3VVL (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:40:08 PM

Dude, we could totally start a counter crowd source hide satoshi initiative, where we actively apply counter-intelligence techniques to the crowd sourced group trying to find Satoshi...

this could be epic. We could even work on both sides  Grin

no doubt, that might be a better way so the privacy advocates don't feel left out of the party! ... hold on i have the ACLU on the other line...lol Wink
colinistheman

Activity: 875
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:27:29 AM

Dude, we could totally start a counter crowd source hide satoshi initiative, where we actively apply counter-intelligence techniques to the crowd sourced group trying to find Satoshi...

this could be epic. We could even work on both sides  Grin
haha yes exactly.

Soon there will be so many bounties people won't even know what the hell is going on.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:56:12 AM

this could be epic. We could even work on both sides  Grin

I mean, if you're serious about de-incentivizing a satoshi dox, the solution is really simple: start a new crowd fund for the assassination of the family of whoever posts confirmed dox info for satoshi.  (Legal disclaimer: I'm not recommending that, I'm simply logically outlining incentives.)

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:00:33 AM

So this is what we gonna do to the guy who created the best payment method for us ? Bitcoin ? I see.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:13:39 AM

So this is what we gonna do to the guy who created the best payment method for us ? Bitcoin ? I see.

Violence necessarily underpins peace, at least in a game theory sense.

If I want what you have, if I can overpower you there's nothing to stop me from taking it.  Only if you can defend yourself (or ally with strong friends), can you stop me.

It is the threat of violence and the threat of the ability to defend one's self with violence that is at the heart of cooperation.  Without the threat of violence, there is no incentive towards cooperation.

Martial artists aren't joking when they say "I learn this so that I never have to use it."  If somebody knows you can defend yourself, they don't even attempt to mess with you in the first place.

Cooperation only happens when it is mutually beneficial to all parties.  And it is only more beneficial than taking what you want if taking what you want is more difficult than cooperating.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating violence.  This is a good thing.  This teaches us how to think about properly aligning incentives in order to deter violence.

Think about the game of "chicken" where two people drive their cars straight at each other.  The way to "win" that (horribly stupid) game is to detach your steering wheel and cut your break lines and make sure the other guy witnesses you doing those two things.  Now he knows *for sure* that you will not swerve at the last moment.

J3VVL (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

this could be epic. We could even work on both sides  Grin

I mean, if you're serious about de-incentivizing a satoshi dox, the solution is really simple: start a new crowd fund for the assassination of the family of whoever posts confirmed dox info for satoshi.  (Legal disclaimer: I'm not recommending that, I'm simply logically outlining incentives.)

what if the doxxer is a loner with no known relatives?... or maybe AI finds him? hmmm Wink

*anyways satoshi if you are reading this have a happy and safe thanksgiving!!! Smiley
jdbtracker

Activity: 727

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:20:09 PM

Indeed, how do we counter if the Doxer has thought ahead and created a AI version of themselves running on distributed servers? What if we find out Satoshi has been doing the same?
What if... We... are Satoshi? And in our search going from the moniker "Satoshi" to a list of Pseudonyms that lead to a web of Pseudonyms,... what if we are all Artificial intelligence bots
somehow making the world think that there is a movement happening, but it's really just one giant supercomputer cluster having a conversation with itself?

Shocked Mind Blowing

At this very moment, Satoshi could very well be Doxing themselves! While actively covering their tracks :0

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:41:54 PM

... and what if the blockchain is sentient and created itself....

Maybe we ought to start praying to it, just in case.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
J3VVL (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

Indeed, how do we counter if the Doxer has thought ahead and created a AI version of themselves running on distributed servers? What if we find out Satoshi has been doing the same?
What if... We... are Satoshi? And in our search going from the moniker "Satoshi" to a list of Pseudonyms that lead to a web of Pseudonyms,... what if we are all Artificial intelligence bots
somehow making the world think that there is a movement happening, but it's really just one giant supercomputer cluster having a conversation with itself?

Shocked Mind Blowing

At this very moment, Satoshi could very well be Doxing themselves! While actively covering their tracks :0

yes i see reality is finally setting in...also not to mention : extraterrestrials must be involved somehow! Shocked
J3VVL (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:45:23 PM

... and what if the blockchain is sentient and created itself....

Maybe we ought to start praying to it, just in case.

^Saint Dorian! Wink
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:51:39 PM

Makes perfect sense...

God is hidden.

Hidden = crypto

Blockchain = crypto

Therefore Blockchain = God.

Almighty Blockchain, shower upon us your blessings of bitcoins, for yours is the power and the glory for ever and ever, Amen.

J3VVL (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:47:28 PM

Makes perfect sense...

God is hidden.

Hidden = crypto

Blockchain = crypto

Almighty Blockchain, shower upon us your blessings of bitcoins, for yours is the power and the glory for ever and ever, Amen.

oh shit you just opened a can of worms >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUIt0U2c9oI
TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:52:14 PM

Woah, plot fucking twist.
Makes perfect sense...

God is hidden.

Hidden = crypto

Blockchain = crypto

I think this topic should be closed, it turns out Satoshi changed his name, he's not human and he moved backed to pluto.
That's what really happened to him.
TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Or we could just leave satoshi in peace.

NOOOOO

I SAID WE"LL DO IT LIVE> YOU WRITE THE SHIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c

I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iRTyW2Qnbs
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:07:19 PM

oh shit you just opened a can of worms >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUIt0U2c9oI

Meh, Revelation is a denouement of Rome and Pauline Christianity. "7 hills of Rome" = "7 breasted whore of Babylon", pretty damn clear to me.

It's protesting Roman taxation and coinage, dues to the emperor being payable in roman coin, which we may guess needed buying at a hefty premium to local coin. Obviously the author did not want to write "Fuck da Romans!!!" in clear language at the time. It's more a political libel than anything.

But it's probably been "hung" on every other empire ever, French, British, US...

And as long as people are seeing 666 everywhere... not to worry... that was a transcription error, not the actual number of the beast.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: