Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QRCode/Address and HTML  (Read 1152 times)
datalink (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

Hello; I am new to Bitcoin. I would like to set up a way to have my website visitors to be able to make a donate. I have generated an address in my wallet (I use Bitcoin-QT); and have generated a QR code.

Can I use the same QR code for multiple donation/transactions? My website is very basic HTML (with some javascript)

Thanks for your assistance.

Brian
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 12:43:14 AM

Yes, use the same one. Then when you spend the BTC on it, spend the entire amount, and replace it with another donation address.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:17:24 PM

Hello; I am new to Bitcoin. I would like to set up a way to have my website visitors to be able to make a donate. I have generated an address in my wallet (I use Bitcoin-QT); and have generated a QR code.

Can I use the same QR code for multiple donation/transactions? My website is very basic HTML (with some javascript)

Thanks for your assistance.

Brian

yeah you can do multiple transactions on single address.
Shevarion

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

Yes you can  Wink

Its like 1 QR code for 1 bitcoins is a 1 Tunnel from any direction way. (Way of who gave you donation)
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

yes you can
in case you want multiple bitcoin address you can get as many address as you want in a single wallet and spend that money without any issue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: