Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Bitcoins still excite you?  (Read 3573 times)
feverpitch (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:09:05 AM

Half a year ago, every day, I was Bitcoining 8 hours a day.  Setting up gear.  Ordering new gear.  Selling used gear.  Tuning my gear.  Optimizing my environment.  Buying Bitcoin.  Meeting up with Bitcoin vendors around my neighbourhood.

But my fever has reached its pinnacle.  Lately, while still following Bitcoin news closely, my foot has not been on the gas pedal nearly as much.
Am I the only one?  How can I get reinvigorated? 

Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:10:59 AM

Personally , It still excite me & it will forever Shocked since I started lately with BTC , even if I missed the train to become rich it dosen't matter Grin

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:30:23 AM

Nope.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
And1129

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:33:20 AM

I'm still kinda new. Only been into bitcoin for a few months now. I'm still excited.  But it is what it is.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:41:05 AM

pretty much every part of it. but first it was a hobby more than a regular thing.

pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:46:45 AM

im still in love with bitcoins, but with any marriage ,to keep things interesting,we gotta find   other ways to spice it up.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:55:37 AM

im still in love with bitcoins, but with any marriage ,to keep things interesting,we gotta find   other ways to spice it up.
I lost a friend who tried the altcoin lifestyle. Just be careful out there.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 07:31:35 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 07:51:18 AM by Lethn

Being able to send and receive money from anyone in the world with an internet connection? Fuck bank accounts! Of course Bitcoin still excites me, next I'm going to start buying bullion bars once I get myself a proper passive income, yes, with Bitcoin.
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:50:56 AM

Almost 4yrs now for me, and I just get more and more involved, and more fascinated by the tech and the potential long-run implications.

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:33:58 AM

Forming a support group for addicts... BCA (bitcoin anonymous).
This thread could be the first step  Tongue
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:37:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 11:12:17 AM by inBitweTrust

Keep it safe guys, its fine to enjoy a little BTC but don't move onto dangerous alts.

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:46:33 AM

Keep it safe guys, its fine enjoy a little BTC but don't move onto dangerous alts.

Stay in fiat, guys, don't move to dangerous Bitcoin. Isn't it what bankers say to the unsuspecting public? Same logic here, be afraid of uncharted territory, many perils await you there Cheesy
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 10:56:07 AM

I'm excited about being paid in bitcoins soon. Making it so I have to buy dollars if I want to spend those instead of the other way around.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:01:29 AM

Half a year ago, every day, I was Bitcoining 8 hours a day.  Setting up gear.  Ordering new gear.  Selling used gear.  Tuning my gear.  Optimizing my environment.  Buying Bitcoin.  Meeting up with Bitcoin vendors around my neighbourhood.

But my fever has reached its pinnacle.  Lately, while still following Bitcoin news closely, my foot has not been on the gas pedal nearly as much.
Am I the only one?  How can I get reinvigorated? 

Frankly it seems, bitcoin meant only mining and trading for u. So, at a low price it is expected not to excite u. But, bitcoin is actually much more than its FIAT value. Those who found that, are getting more excited everyday Wink

zinjo

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:03:44 AM

tbh i never been excited lol.
I feel like btc money is like some game money.
I'm coming onlin everyday to gamble, and i never understand how fast i lose money Cheesy
But with paypal i don't risk like this D:

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
zetaray

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:08:39 AM

Bitcoin itself doesn't excite me. Developments in bitcoin interest s me and am intrigued to see when bitcoin becomes mainstream. I am not a miner, so I sort of ignore hardware news.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:16:06 AM

Stay in fiat, guys, don't move to dangerous Bitcoin. Isn't it what bankers say to the unsuspecting public? Same logic here, be afraid of uncharted territory, many perils await you there Cheesy

Look at the picture, it was a joke that you just couldn't enjoy because you are on a crusade to promote your alt in a bitcointalk forum. Stay in your own forum or at least the alt section and stop leaching off of Bitcoin's popularity.

I remember this pic.
What vendor was that?

Not into drugs... just a pic off the internet that was relevant to a joke that some may enjoy (except alt fanbois.)

devphp

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:20:57 AM

Look at the picture, it was a joke that you just couldn't enjoy because you are on a crusade to promote your alt in a bitcointalk forum. Stay in your own forum and stop leaching off of Bitcoin's popularity.

I promote open-mindedness, but I see you can't understand.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:22:27 AM

I own diff alts you idiot, get off your high horse and learn to have a sense of humor.

devphp

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:24:39 AM

I own diff alts you idiot, get off your high horse and learn to have a sense of humor.

Why are you so easily vexed? You need a sense of humor and take life in a light way, you seem too grumpy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: