Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying Doge or $ for my own altcoin.  (Read 1205 times)
SitDownCreepa (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:56:24 AM

Hey guys, i love the ideas of crpyto, i have tried to make myself a coin that resembles dogecoin, i already have a logo that i made in photoshop. I will pay anybody either 5$ or however much 5$ is worth in doge at the time. (around 20k as of right now). All i want is it to be called RedCoin (RDC)and use the exact parameters of dogecoin. (I know, i know,  reddcoin already exists, i aren't going to be using this coin for public use and its only going to be a joke coin for my livestream, i got the coin name from an inside joke.) PM me for my skype or something. I dont know if this is allowed in this area, but if it isnt, a mod or someone could delete it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:37:26 AM

I don't think there is any problem at all if you don't scam the members of altcoin community. You should know this clone will be worthless without any creativity and new provided features.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:15:43 AM

Hey guys, i love the ideas of crpyto, i have tried to make myself a coin that resembles dogecoin, i already have a logo that i made in photoshop. I will pay anybody either 5$ or however much 5$ is worth in doge at the time. (around 20k as of right now). All i want is it to be called RedCoin (RDC)and use the exact parameters of dogecoin. (I know, i know,  reddcoin already exists, i aren't going to be using this coin for public use and its only going to be a joke coin for my livestream, i got the coin name from an inside joke.) PM me for my skype or something. I dont know if this is allowed in this area, but if it isnt, a mod or someone could delete it.
Professional newbie with a professional problem, try dogeparty.io or contact this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0
Good luck.

vlad12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

lol $5

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

lol $5
Grin
in some countries, $5 is enough to live like a prince for at least.... 1 good minute...
(I am pretty sure they gets more tips at McDonald...)

please place at least two zero in front of the 5... so people don't feel totally insulted...   Grin
(sorry no dev is your personal slave)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bongger

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 05:12:54 PM

I would take the $5 and buy some Bonggers at https://cryptex.biz/  Grin

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
deldot

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:22:24 PM

$5 lolz

You certainly drive a hard bargain
SitDownCreepa (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:54:02 PM

Professional newbie with a professional problem, try dogeparty.io or contact this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0
Good luck.

How do you use dogeparty.io? I signed up and its just a wallet! No market place or anything.
poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

There is already a coin called RedCoin, and yet another called reddcoin.

Here is RedCoin's announcement thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246693.0

And here is the Cryptsy RedCoin market.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/87

RedCoin's dev will probably be pissed off about you using his coins name.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:24:59 PM

There is already a coin called RedCoin, and yet another called reddcoin.

Here is RedCoin's announcement thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246693.0

And here is the Cryptsy RedCoin market.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/87

RedCoin's dev will probably be pissed off about you using his coins name.
can always call it darkredcoin,

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:47:09 PM

Good luck.
As far as i know, he doesn't offer wholesale prices... It would cost much more than $5 or $20 and may take quite a long time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: