Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donating to the Zimmerman Defense Fund  (Read 8532 times)
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:01:56 AM

I've already donated to Zimmerman but I'd be happy to donate more

Just PM me with how much you want to donate and we can make a deal. This allows me to buy more btc anyway. I can send you a copy of my reciept etc after I make the paypal donation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:17:08 AM

What is clear from the call is that he is scared Martin might be planning to rob houses, was on drugs (he was right), and was approaching his car with something in his hands (Zimemrman clearly thought he was armed.)

Zimmerman was afraid of Martin, the only reason he followed after him to guide the police was the false sense of security brought on by having a firearm in his possession.  When the 9/11 operator tells him he doesn't have to follow, he says okay, and it is clear he has stopped running as he continues to talk without sounds of footsteps or heavy breathing and he makes it clear he doesn't even see Martin anymore, which is an obvious sign he wasn't following him at the time.

The 'drugs' in Trayvon's body were trace amount of marijuana, low enough that there was no way he was high at the time.

On the other hand, in Zimmerman's statement to EMTs he claimed to be taking two at the time, and Zimmerman's own doctor said he was also prescribed (though not necessarily under the effects of at the time, save maybe withdrawals) Adderall.

So, one person tested as 'high awhile ago, but not now' and the other told EMTs he had drugs in his system right then.

Zimmerman's paranoia caused him to murder a child, since he is the only one still definitively claiming that he was 'surprise attacked' and he is also a compulsive liar currently being charged with perjury, I'd say his words hold no value.
JeffK

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:22:11 AM

So the guy is caught on record committing perjury, stalked and murdered a child, and even if he was innocent of everything is too dumb to not make himself look guilty as fuck (he is), and you still want to give him money?

You sir, are a saint who will receive the highest reward in Aryan Heaven

That's a pretty massive misunderstanding of what happened.  Zimmerman was trying to get the police there to handle the situation, you don't call the police right before you "stalk and murder" someone.  Like it or not, the truth is Martin attacked him and Zimmerman defended himself from having his head slammed into the concrete.

The problem here is with the law, it should not be legal for private citizens to carry firearms like that.  A tazer or pepper spray is a perfectly reasonable form of self defense, they should leave the guns out of the equation and then this never would have happened.  Here in England the police don't even need to carry guns and they still manage to do their jobs.

911 operator:

"Are you following him?"

Zimmerman:

"Yeah."

911 Operator:

"OK, we don't need you to do that."

He was told not to pursue him thus he should be charged with and convicted of Murder.

You missed the part where Zimmerman replies "OK" and stops following him, so I'm glad you won't be on the jury.

What he posted and the events that the girlfriend claimed to have heard seem to match up and go opposed to Zimmerman's bizarre story about a scared young boy suddenly turning into Aggressive  Violent Ninja Negro and jumping and beating him so badly that EMTs didn't think he needed to go to a hospital.

I'm glad you won't be on the jury, because you are a nutcase jumping through hoops to believe the wild and changing stories of a habitual liar with a history of aggression trying to avoid a murder 2 charge.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 06:29:04 AM

He followed an unarmed kid on public property, and ended up shooting and killing him. Stand Your Ground laws be damned, that isn't right and he should be made liable for his actions. At the very least there should be a trial so it can be decided by people who know the facts.

What is clear from the call is that he is scared Martin might be planning to rob houses, was on drugs (he was right), and was approaching his car with something in his hands (Zimemrman clearly thought he was armed.)

Being a pothead and going to the store to buy skittles isn't something you kill people over.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
JeffK

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:35:42 AM

He followed an unarmed kid on public property, and ended up shooting and killing him. Stand Your Ground laws be damned, that isn't right and he should be made liable for his actions. At the very least there should be a trial so it can be decided by people who know the facts.

The disgusting thing is that the Zimmerman defenders don't want this to go to trial, because they either know he is guilty as all hell or have bought into this whole narrative that the feds or media or something and prosecuting an 'innocent' man because of some conspiracy about gun rights or race wars or something.

Stand Your Ground laws are bullshit anyways because whenever there is a body, there should at least be a trial. If the shooter was actually acting in self defense, the jury should be able to see it.
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:59:02 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2012, 07:28:34 AM by Rarity

What he posted and the events that the girlfriend claimed to have heard seem to match up and go opposed to Zimmerman's bizarre story about a scared young boy suddenly turning into Aggressive  Violent Ninja Negro and jumping and beating him so badly that EMTs didn't think he needed to go to a hospital.

I'm glad you won't be on the jury, because you are a nutcase jumping through hoops to believe the wild and changing stories of a habitual liar with a history of aggression trying to avoid a murder 2 charge.

If any of what Zimmerman told the police, who were on the scene in minutes since he had called them (strange thing to do before a murder), has changed from the night it happened until now I'm not aware of it.  Could you link me anything that shows he has changed his story?

There is a lot of second hand stuff from his father and others that has been confused, but none of what Zimmerman has said to the police has changed or been proven wrong as far as I am aware. There are pictures of the injuries to his head, and if his doctors say his nose wasn't broken that probably would have been publicly known by now.  I don't think you should be trying to diagnose someone based on pictures when you don't know what you are talking about.  Same thing with the drug test thing.  You are the one making convoluted defenses.    He was on drugs, he even had his lighter with him at the time obviously because he needed it.

Even if that wasn't true, the fact is Marijuana can cause long term damage to the mind, it seems quite possible that this contributed to Martin's poor choices.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidence99/marijuana/Health_1.html

It has been suggested that marijuana is at the root of many mental disorders, including acute toxic psychosis, panic attacks (one of the very conditions it is being used experimentally to treat), flashbacks, delusions, depersonalization, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, and uncontrollable aggressiveness. Marijuana has long been known to trigger attacks of mental illness, such as bipolar (manic-depressive) psychosis and schizophrenia. This connection with mental illness should make health care providers for terminally ill patients and the patients themselves, who may already be suffering from some form of clinical depression, weigh very carefully the pros and cons of adopting a therapeutic course of marijuana.

In the short term, marijuana use impairs perception, judgment, thinking, memory, and learning; memory defects may persist six weeks after last use. Mental disorders connected with marijuana use merit their own category in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) IV, published by the American Psychiatric Association. These include Cannabis Intoxication (consisting of impaired motor coordination, anxiety, impaired judgment, sensation of slowed time, social withdrawal, and often includes perceptual disturbances; Cannabis Intoxication Delirium (memory deficit, disorientation); Cannabis Induced Psychotic Disorder, Delusions; Cannabis Induced Psychotic Disorder, Hallucinations; and Cannabis Induced Anxiety Disorder.

In addition, marijuana use has many indirect effects on health. Its effect on coordination, perception, and judgment means that it causes a number of accidents, vehicular and otherwise.

Adderall.

Believe me, I know all about how bad drugs like that can be.  Psychiatrists are downright criminal, and it would be a better world if people stopped trusting them, but it doesn't look to me like Adderall played a role in this.  Zimmerman was right to be suspicious about how Martin was looking at the houses.  He had been caught with stolen property before and he could have been planning to rob again.  Zimmerman was also right that Martin was on drugs.  It wasn't paranoia, Zimemrman seemed to be diagnosing the situation very clearly. 

I definitely want this to go to trial, but it doesn't look like there will be a conviction.

Being a pothead and going to the store to buy skittles isn't something you kill people over.

If you get high and break somebody's nose and slam their head into the concrete while they scream, they have a right to defend themselves.  As I mentioned earlier I don't believe in private gun ownership so I agree killing someone is not the right choice when there are non-lethal methods of personal defense such as pepper spray or a taser.  Or, Martin could have called the police or ran home if he was really scared, but instead he chose to confront Zimmerman from behind and severely injure him.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
JeffK

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 07:33:28 AM

What he posted and the events that the girlfriend claimed to have heard seem to match up and go opposed to Zimmerman's bizarre story about a scared young boy suddenly turning into Aggressive  Violent Ninja Negro and jumping and beating him so badly that EMTs didn't think he needed to go to a hospital.

If any of what Zimmerman told the police, who were on the scene in minutes since he had called them (strange thing to do before a murder), has changed from the night it happened until now I'm not aware of it.  Could you link me anything that shows he has changed his story?

My favorite story of his was the version where Trayvon jumped him and held his hand over Zimmerman's mouth during the entire fight, the same mouth he was screaming unmuffled out of.

My second favorite one is the one where Zimmerman claimed after he shot Trayvon, Trayvon's last words were either "You got me!" or "It's over" - just like in the movies!

There is a lot of second hand stuff from his father and others that has been confused, but none of what Zimmerman has said to the police has changed or been proven wrong as far as I am aware. There are pictures of the injuries to his head, and if his doctors say his nose wasn't broken that probably would have been publicly known by now.  I don't think you should be trying to diagnose someone based on pictures when you don't know what you are talking about.  Same thing with the drug test thing.  You are the one making convoluted defenses.    He was on drugs, he even had his lighter with him at the time obviously because he needed it.

Welp, the courts already think he is a liar, and he and his wife are getting felony charges for perjury.

Even if that wasn't true, the fact is Marijuana can cause long term damage to the mind, it seems quite possible that this contributed to Martin's poor choices.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidence99/marijuana/Health_1.html

This is true, people who smoke weed are often violent psychotics who use the Hulk-like strength and quick wits that weed bestows on them to attacked and try to murder their pursuers.

However, any one of the meds Zimmy was on cause similar or worse symptoms than weed. Zimmerman was one 3 medications, so Zimmerman had the paranoia and aggression and strength of THREE WEEDS.

If you get high and break somebody's nose and slam their head into the concrete while they scream, they have a right to defend themselves.  As I mentioned earlier I don't believe in private gun ownership so I agree killing someone is not the right choice when there are non-lethal methods of personal defense such as pepper spray or a taser.  Or, Martin could have called the police or ran home if he was really scared, but instead he chose to confront Zimmerman from behind and severely injure him.

Citation that isn't Zimmerman needed. Zimmerman can't both claim he was screaming all along and also that Trayvon had his hand over his mouth. Also the EMTs weren't convinced he sustained any real damage, and they HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL AGAINST YOUR WILL if you have any signs of damage.

Looks like the fat fucker was playing wannabe cop, tried to apprehend a kid, got punched off and hit his head and decided to execute the kid.

If he truly had his head bashed he would have been in a hospital that night getting treated and would have had fountains of blood coming out of his head, not a few stream and a doctor's note from a personal doctor mentioning a bunch of new injuries
Rarity

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 07:48:33 AM

My favorite story of his was the version where Trayvon jumped him and held his hand over Zimmerman's mouth during the entire fight, the same mouth he was screaming unmuffled out of.

My second favorite one is the one where Zimmerman claimed after he shot Trayvon, Trayvon's last words were either "You got me!" or "It's over" - just like in the movies!

Could you link where he is quoted as claiming any of this?  I believe you are confusing second or third hand accounts for what Zimmerman has actually said, I'm not aware of anything that conflicts with what he told the police.

Welp, the courts already think he is a liar, and he and his wife are getting felony charges for perjury.

It certainly appears they lied about money, but that does not have any bearing on what actually happened the night Trayvon attacked him.

This is true, people who smoke weed are often violent psychotics who use the Hulk-like strength and quick wits that weed bestows on them to attacked and try to murder their pursuers.

The medical evidence is what it is, you are again making convoluted arguments to try and deny the facts.  The pictures clearly show the injuries Zimmerman sustained.

And the autopsy showed that Martin's hands showed signs of the struggle. 

Citation that isn't Zimmerman needed. Zimmerman can't both claim he was screaming all along and also that Trayvon had his hand over his mouth.

Cite the quote.

Also the EMTs weren't convinced he sustained any real damage, and they HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL AGAINST YOUR WILL if you have any signs of damage.

See the pictures, and note that:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2145059/Trayvon-Martin-killing-George-Zimmerman-treated-broken-nose-cuts-head.html#ixzz1xeodCoTJ
The report, prepared by the medical examiner in Volusia County, follows a separate medical report on Zimmerman which found he had a pair of black eyes, a nose fracture and two cuts to the back of his head a day after the fatal February 26 shooting.

Sorry, he really was attacked, the evidence is very clear.  You are starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist here when you just straight up deny the facts of the case.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 08:18:11 AM

This is a really lame thread. You guys already decided he's guilty and not guilty before we even have a trial.

tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 08:42:18 AM

It is clear that donate money to the murderer of a child is a despicable act.
There are thousands of people really innocent,that never pulled the trigger, incarcerated, for which no one has lifted a finger and now come these "good samaritans" to support this guy?
Sucks

Should lose all faith in humanity  see how people are willing to donate thousands of dollars to defend the murderer of your son / brother / grandson...

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
dirtycat

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 09:20:08 AM

ill donate a few where do I send the coin?

poop!
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 02:56:31 PM

This is a really lame thread. You guys already decided he's guilty and not guilty before we even have a trial.

What is lame about this thread is that it's even a thread. Seriously, it has nothing to do with bitcoin. It's like saying "Who's donating to the guy who beats his wife thread?" his legal guilt is irrelevant. He shot and killed the kid- no one disputes that, and if he doesn't have money he will get a public defendant.

Save your bitcoin for bailing out Bitcoin projects that are being crushed by the likes of Apple (Bitpak for example) and supporting the economy. Zimmerman probably couldn't give a flying pig f... about Bitcoin.

more or less retired.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 04:37:35 PM

Like it or not, the truth is Martin attacked him and Zimmerman defended himself from having his head slammed into the concrete.

We only have Zimmerman's word for that, and he has been proven a liar already.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 04:39:22 PM

If Martin was thinking more clearly (Read:  Not on a dangerous, mind altering illegal drug at the time) he probably would have realized attacking Zimmerman was not a good idea. 

At the time?  THC stays in your system for up to two months.  Half the population probably has some THC in their system.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rarity

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:05:58 PM

Like it or not, the truth is Martin attacked him and Zimmerman defended himself from having his head slammed into the concrete.

We only have Zimmerman's word for that, and he has been proven a liar already.

No, there are other sources that show Martin was attacking a helpless Zimmerman.  Even Martin's father didn't believe it was his son screaming and witnesses confirm he was beating Zimmerman.  It is shocking to me that people who have not followed this case at all think they have enough information to come to an informed conclusion.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-witnesses-back-george-zimmermans-version/story?id=16371852#.T9jG-bX8TF9
The reports also note that two witness accounts appear to back up Zimmerman's version of what happened when they describe a man on his back with another person wearing a hoodie straddling him and throwing punches.

It has been such a contentious case that even the evidence is being disputed.

The police report states that Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was not his son calling for help.

At the time?  THC stays in your system for up to two months.  Half the population probably has some THC in their system.

He had his lighter on him for a reason, he was clearly on drugs at the time of the attack as Zimmerman quickly determined thanks to Martin's strange behavior.  It's bizzare how people just want to ignore such a major part of this story, most likely because there is an agenda among some to falsely claim Marijuana is safe, but here we have it leading to the death of a child and all people want to do is protect their obscene belief that this drug be made more available everywhere.

vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:15:44 PM

No, there are other sources that show Martin was attacking a helpless Zimmerman.  Even Martin's father didn't believe it was his son screaming and witnesses confirm he was beating Zimmerman.  It is shocking to me that people who have not followed this case at all think they have enough information to come to an informed conclusion.

That's a load of crap. Trayvon's father said he couldn't identify the voice. It is shocking as some people believe a liar.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/07/video-eyewitness-to-the-trayvon-martin-shooting-speaks-out/?iref=obinsite

On March 29, 2012, an eyewitness referred to as a male said that he saw two men on the ground scuffling, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.[124][125] The witness later appeared on CNN AC360 referred to as a female, giving more details on her account. She pointed out that she heard an argument between a younger and an older voice. The whole time she witnessed the incident the scuffling happened on the grass. She said that the larger man, who walked away after the gunshot, was on top, and that it was too dark to see blood on his face.[126]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin#Sanford_Police_arrival_and_initial_investigation

Mary Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla, appeared on AC 360 and Cutcher stated that she believes "there was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling" just prior to the shooting, but admitted that she neither saw the shooting nor the preceding altercation.[119][120][121] Cutcher and her roommate heard the pair in their backyard and a "very young voice" whining, with no sounds of a fight. They heard a gunshot; the crying stopped immediately, and they saw Zimmerman on his knees straddling Martin on the ground.[119][121] Mary Cutcher phoned police after the fatal shooting and said the black man was standing over another man, although Trayvon Martin was already dead.[122] According to the Orlando Sentinel article, "Police spokesman Sgt. Dave Morgenstern [on March 15] issued a statement disputing Cutcher's version of events, calling her statements to WFTV "inconsistent with her sworn testimony to police."[123] However, Cutcher and her roommate maintain that their account of the incident to the police did not agree with Zimmerman's, and they demanded the police retract that incorrect statement.[120]
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 05:19:13 PM

It is shocking to me that people who have not followed this case at all think they have enough information to come to an informed conclusion.

It's shocking to me how easily people like you jump to conclusions.  (He had a lighter on him, so he must have just taken drugs!)  Luckily, I base my conclusions on facts alone.

Rarity

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:35:32 PM

He had a lighter on him, and he tested positive for the drugs.  It's not jumping to conclusions to accept these facts, you are simply jumping frantically away from the factual conclusion you wish wasn't true.

That's a load of crap. Trayvon's father said he couldn't identify the voice. It is shocking as some people believe a liar.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-05-17/zimmerman-trayvon-shooting-report/55046944/1

In a report, Serino said that on Feb. 28, he played the 911 tapes for Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father. "I asked Mr. Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son. Mr. Martin, clearly emotionally impacted by the recording, quietly responded 'no.' "

His father has since changed his story on this now, but that is hardly inspiring trust, is it?

Mary Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla, appeared on AC 360 and Cutcher stated that she believes "there was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling" just prior to the shooting, but admitted that she neither saw the shooting nor the preceding altercation.

Yeah, great witness you have there.  Folks who actually saw it disagree with her account, as due the clear facts that Zimmerman was injured.

vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:46:11 PM

Yeah, great witness you have there.  Folks who actually saw it disagree with her account, as due the clear facts that Zimmerman was injured.

Witnesses split 50-50, and don't remember anything of value. Until they actually testify it's irrelevant. Drugs are irrelevant.

But that Zimmerman lied to the judge is very relevant. That's pretty much the only fact we have right now. That's a huge victory for the prosecutor.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 05:54:44 PM

It's not jumping to conclusions to accept these facts, you are simply jumping frantically away from the factual conclusion you wish wasn't true.

Now you are jumping to conclusions about what I'm thinking?   Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: