Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donating to the Zimmerman Defense Fund  (Read 8532 times)
shockD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:01:10 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:25:37 AM

BTW learn the difference between 1nd and 2nd degree murders, you're confused. May be you should take less drugs or booze? Alcohol is a lot worse drug than THC... Morphine is FDA approved too and so THC. But you can't really buy them OTC.

http://www.thc.me/1497/news/marinol-fda-aprroved-thc-pill

Of course there is an evidence of drugs altering Zimmerman's behavior, he stalked and killed a man. Why would a normal person do that?!

The evidence makes it very clear what happened.  The only injuries aside from the gunshot Martin suffered were to his knuckles, and Zimmerman's injuries were to his face and the back of his head as it was slammed into the concrete.  Even Martin's own father said it was not Trayvon screaming until he changed his story.  Every witness who actually had eyes on the event says Trayvon was on top.

LOL... You said every witness? It's 50/50, I counted 3 witnesses disputing Zimmerman's story....

On March 29, 2012, an eyewitness referred to as a male said that he saw two men on the ground scuffling, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.[125][126] The witness later appeared on CNN AC360 referred to as a female, giving more details on her account. She pointed out that she heard an argument between a younger and an older voice. The whole time she witnessed the incident the scuffling happened on the grass. She said that the larger man, who walked away after the gunshot, was on top, and that it was too dark to see blood on his face

Big fail again.

Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:33:19 AM

Wait, I'm failing because you came up a witness with two different genders in two different accounts? That didn't see the blood that was clearly visible in the pictures? LOL. This is getting beyond sad.
-
THC as marinol is approved in limited applications, but marijuana is a dangerous cocktail of chemicals beyond THC which the FDA has never, ever approved.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
vampire

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:37:32 AM

Wait, I'm failing because you came up a witness with two different genders in two different accounts? LOL. This is getting beyond sad.

These are news as reported. Here is a video:
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/07/video-eyewitness-to-the-trayvon-martin-shooting-speaks-out/?iref=obinsite

Travon was supposed to be 6'3, but he was only 5'11.

So did you know THC was approved by FDA? So here goes your an another theory about pot. FAIL.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 05:26:42 AM

was under the influence of mind altering drugs

Give it a break already.  There is NO test to check if one is under the influence of marijuana.  That FACT is the reason pot isn't legal in Canada yet - no way to stop people from driving high cause you can't test for it.

All they know is that he smoked pot within the last 2 months.  One stays under the influence for only a few hours.

Educate yourself - you are looking like a fool.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rarity

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 05:51:56 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2012, 06:35:26 AM by Rarity

Hi, I'm not from Canada, I'm from Clearwater, Florida originally, much closer to the scene of the crime than Canada.  Do you know how we test for THC in DUI cases in Florida?  Exactly how it was done in this case.  He tested positive, and he had a lighter on him to make it clear he was getting high that night, and the pointless violent assault he leveled on Zimmerman is just another data point.

If he was clear and sober, he never would have done this, he would have done the sensible thing and returned home and/or called the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGiBycxRNL4&feature=related

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Rarity

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:08:49 PM

The medical evidence is clear, smoking pot can make you violent and alters your thinking process, making you paranoid and disturbed.

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands, Feb. 1 (UPI) -- A Dutch study on the effects of marijuana use on teenagers suggests a connection with aggressive behavior.

The BBC reports researchers at the Trimbos Institute in the Netherlands found 17 percent of the 5,551 12 to 16-year-olds questioned had used marijuana within the past year. The study found the higher the frequency and amount of marijuana use, the more aggressive behavior the teenager showed.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/2006/02/01/Study-Link-between-marijuana-aggression/UPI-28721138819619/#ixzz1xnfl72Wq

People who deny the dangers of Marijuana are exactly like those who deny the global warming science.  Just because you wish something was true doesn't mean it is, you have to actually look at the science.

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:13:04 PM

The medical evidence is clear, smoking pot can make you violent and alters your thinking process, making you paranoid and disturbed.

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands, Feb. 1 (UPI) -- A Dutch study on the effects of marijuana use on teenagers suggests a connection with aggressive behavior.

The BBC reports researchers at the Trimbos Institute in the Netherlands found 17 percent of the 5,551 12 to 16-year-olds questioned had used marijuana within the past year. The study found the higher the frequency and amount of marijuana use, the more aggressive behavior the teenager showed.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/2006/02/01/Study-Link-between-marijuana-aggression/UPI-28721138819619/#ixzz1xnfl72Wq

People who deny the dangers of Marijuana are exactly like those who deny the global warming science.  Just because you wish something was true doesn't mean it is, you have to actually look at the science.
That smacks of a study that couldn't be damned to actually do proper research. Fucking hell, there are so many variables that they conveniently ignored, it's totally laughable to look at the "study" and use it for evidence.

Additionally, you conveniently left out this quote from the same article:
Harald Wychgel, author of the Dutch study, said aggressive behavior and poor school grades are exacerbated in countries with more stringent drug laws.
(Emphasis mine)

So even if you do take the article at face value, it is still making a case for legalization.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:18:58 PM

So the guy is caught on record committing perjury, stalked and murdered a child, and even if he was innocent of everything is too dumb to not make himself look guilty as fuck (he is), and you still want to give him money?

You sir, are a saint who will receive the highest reward in Aryan Heaven

No offense, but everything you just said is complete horse shit. Fucking liberals.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:22:06 PM

That smacks of a study that couldn't be damned to actually do proper research. Fucking hell, there are so many variables that they conveniently ignored, it's totally laughable to look at the "study" and use it for evidence.

Additionally, you conveniently left out this quote from the same article:
Harald Wychgel, author of the Dutch study, said aggressive behavior and poor school grades are exacerbated in countries with more stringent drug laws.
(Emphasis mine)

So even if you do take the article at face value, it is still making a case for legalization.

how did this thread go from donating btc to legalizing marijuana? *scratches head*
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:29:21 PM

I dunno man. I have know a lot of weed smokers and I never seen it do anything but make them tired, hungry, and silly.  Much more likely to give an awkward but sincere hug than throw a punch.  If you want to get violent try tequila. That stuff makes me want to fight sometimes.  

Part of the reason people want to find something wrong with a drug is mindset, IMO. They just cant accept that one can get high and enjoy it without repercussions. It's like women saying they like sex or someone else saying they don't believe in God. People who believe others should behave like they do seem to hate when others are happy to live outside of the rules.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:33:51 PM

how did this thread go from donating btc to legalizing marijuana? *scratches head*
Just responding to Rarity's bunk "evidence" that drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Rarity

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:35:27 PM

Nah, I've already talked about Singapore, very stringent drug enforcement and very low rates of violence.  The author of the study there was just stating an opinion in that quote.

Your ability to refute a scientific study with "NUH-UH, THE SCIENTISTS ARE DUMMYS!" is as I said before, pretty much the same as global warming denialism.  You can argue any point that way, but there is no reason to take you seriously when you do.

Experts agree that the link is valid.

"Recent research has indicated that for some people there is a correlation between frequent marijuana use and aggressive or violent behavior. This should be a concern to parents, community leaders, and to all Americans." -The National Crime Prevention Council

http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info/drug-info-marijuana-and-teens.asp

Despite popular notions, research has shown a link between frequent marijuana use and increased violent behavior. Research found that among youth, the incidence of physically attacking people, destroying property and stealing increased in proportion to the number of days marijuana was smoked in the past year.

According to the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse (now the National Survey on Health) adolescents 12-17 who use marijuana weekly are nine times more likely than non-users to experiment with other illegal drugs or alcohol, five times more likely to steal and nearly four times more likely to engage in violence.9

http://www.justthinktwice.com/factsfiction/fiction_marijuana_is_harmless.html

The fact is, the increase in aggressive behavior isn't even the only concern that could have contributed to Martin's violence, it can precipitate psychosis or panic attacks which could have easily led to Martin misinterpreting Zimmerman's benign intentions.

It's a disgrace that we allow children to have access to addictive poisons like this.

Each year, more teens enter treatment with a primary diagnosis of marijuana dependence than for all other illicit drugs combined. Over sixty percent of teens admitted to drug treatment cite marijuana as their primary substance of abuse.

Even marijuana proponents acknowledge that marijuana use is harmful for teens. Allen St. Pierre, the executive director of NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marjuana Laws) recently stated that "One can argue before a young person reaches full brain development in their early 20's, they should not use or have legal access to marijuana."1

vampire

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:49:09 PM

Nah, I've already talked about Singapore, very stringent drug enforcement and very low rates of violence.  The author of the study there was just stating an opinion in that quote.

LOL. Comparing a city vs a country thats 100x times larger. Wow, genius. Correlation isn't causation. Singapore doesn't allow guns, so may be that's why lower crime rate? (it was proven many times that well being of people in the country relates to crime, Singapore is in top 3 of the world highest PPP). Weapons or drugs has absolutely fucking nothing to do with it. Zimmerman would be in jail in Singapore for possessing a gun.

You can't overdose on pot, ecstasy or LCD. You can quiet easily die from alcohol, a 1L bottle of Vodka would do the trick. In 2009 no people died from canabis, over 20000 died from alcohol.

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30
vampire

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:53:52 PM

Zimmerman was also on controlled substances... Schedule II and Schedule IV. So yea, here goes your an another FAIL theory.
Rarity

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 09:01:59 PM

^ I have already discussed Zimmerman's use of dangerous psychiatric poisons as well multiple times in this thread.  There does not appear to be any evidence that they contributed to any negative actions (because Zimmerman did not perform any such actions beyond not having access to a non-lethal weapon such as pepper spray or a taser to handle his attacker), but I agree with you that it is a disgrace that doctors are allowed to subject people to that form of "treatment".  

LOL. Comparing a city vs a country thats 100x times larger.

When it works in one city it can work in others.

Singapore doesn't allow guns, so may be that's why lower crime rate...Zimmerman would be in jail in Singapore for possessing a gun.

I agree the prohibition on guns also contributes, and that should be the way it is in the US too.

You can't overdose on pot, ecstasy or LCD. You can quiet easily die from alcohol, a 1L bottle of Vodka would do the trick. In 2009 no people died from canabis, over 20000 died from alcohol.

You don't overdose, but the panic attacks and other mental effects can lead to your death in other ways.  

People who drive after using marijuana are nearly twice as likely to be involved in a fatal car crash
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20051201/marijuana-raises-risk-of-fatal-car-crash

Alcohol should also be illegal.   The gun violence involved in prohibition was why it became a violent and unsustainable mess, once we take the guns away it is an achievable goal to prohibit it.

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 09:06:39 PM

Alcohol should also be illegal.   The gun violence involved in prohibition was why it became a violent and unsustainable mess, once we take the guns away it is an achievable goal to prohibit it.

vampire

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 09:10:56 PM

You can also overdose on many other substances, like Dihydrogen Monoxide.. It should be illegal also.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html#VIOLENCE
Rarity

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 09:13:05 PM

You can also overdose on many other substances, like Dihydrogen Monoxide.. It should be illegal also.

http://www.dhmo.org/

Substances that are necessary to sustain life should not be prohibited, even if they can have negative side effects.  Substances that are only used for fun are not in the same category, they aren't worth sacrificing your life or the lives of our children for.

sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 09:47:00 PM

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html#VIOLENCE

It's really time that died. Only really stupid people fall for it and I don't like being reminded of just how many really stupid people there are in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: