Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1and1 INTERNET SCAMMERS PLEASE READ PEOPLE  (Read 1586 times)
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:47:57 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 10:00:37 PM by ChineseSavior

Ok,

1and1 internet has now scammed not only me for my identity but also the debt collection agency that bought there debt..

here is how it works...

Free trial for 99 cents if cancel within 30 days or you pay X amount of dollars for full price if no cancel (usually between 20-40$/mo)

when you want to cancel by email you are told you have to call. When you call you are told you have to speak with billing. When you remain on hold for billing they never answer (have been on hold for hours and been hung up on meanwile im trying to board fkin planes n sh*t). Also have called many times and there "phone systems have been down" lol..

so they run up the debt on many people who "didnt cancel there trial" and then sell off the debt to agencies at a fraction. Once that happens they make off with that cash and your ID has now been greatly tarnished.

Do not deal with these idiots. I have began the process of doxing/destroying 1and1's reputation online and have contacted the authorities regarding Robert Hoffman the CEO and his business practices.

There are nearly 1k complaints on bbb.com to these people. I have to wonder how many have not came forward or doesn't even know and/or also care about having there identity and finances friviously tarnished.

Additionally I contacted the Tredyffrin Township Police Department as I have nothing to hide.... REporting there illegal activity. I will contact there local federal building if need be as most likely the police are protecting that business.

PA is a VERY poor and VERY corrupt state and typically businesses like this are very well protected because they give the area a few hundred jobs/year and possibly a few mil a year too.

Not anymore Robert Hoffman. You scam one of us you scam everyone... Looks like robert and his 1and1 scammers will be only taking website orders from old ladies now to make a website of there grandson.....

cya later robert have fun scamming old ladies for the rest of your life.... 1and1 shuttdown Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

p.s. if anyone else has intel on these guys or has also been a victim it would be cool to hear

edit**************

to all the haters... a great example of a company that does NOT scam there customers for free trial debt selloffs/collections would be ancestry.com they make it very clear and easy on there webpage to cancel... ez brreezzyy no ring around the rosey beat around the bush BFL bs
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:26:36 PM

I've seen similar stories in the past so this is definitely not anything new. I wouldn't use their hosting or their domain registration. They're not much better than GoDaddy with all their sleezy marketing tactics and agressive upselling. You should give namecheap a try instead Smiley

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:39:14 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 04:57:02 AM by ChineseSavior

got an email back from this poor sergant today. Of course his supervisor is tying his hands from further investigation (corruption)

"I entered my report and spoke with my supervisor about this incident.  My supervisor advised that this is a civil issue and would need to be handled through the civil court process in Los Angeles County.  I do not mean to make you run around but you would need to contact them about this situation.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  If there is anything else that you need me to do for you feel free to contact me."

me : "I understand your hands are tied. I have been informed that I am not even close to the first person that has contacted your department about this fraud. I'm sorry to say this and do not intend to sound challenging however your supervisor is incorrect on both issues. Fraud and identity theft is a criminal matter, getting my lost funds back is civil. Furthermore even if this was strictly a Civil issue, claims are always entered in the jurisdiction where the fraud has occurred so that the defendant can be served with paperwork. Certainly your supervisor knows this sir and is blowing smoke in both your and my direction. I will be in contact with the state police (less luck) and the federal building in that jurisdiction either tomorrow, the day after thanksgiving or after the weekend sir. This is cyber crime and debt/identity fraud case with almost 1k victims including myself. Very simple and clear.

As I had stated in my hand written letter, there is a high probability that this business is being protected by local authorities simply for the revenue and jobs that this business creates. I am very familiar with Pennsylvania and I realize that jobs and revenue are way down and very hard to come by. But certainly continuing to allow a criminal front to commit cyber crimes in this jurisdiction is not the answer."

i acn understand soe dude scamming on the net for dots but these guys running these these fullblown scam front need to all burn and crawl out of the roach hole they came out of.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: