Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BIB.BVPS - Invest in BitVPS through GLBSE - BIB depositary receipts  (Read 8466 times)
brendio (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 06:37:35 AM

How many shares are you offering at the IPO?

I will be issuing 70,000 depositary receipts. Of these, the Bitcoin Investment Bank will retain a long standing investment of around 20,000 and 27,680 will be transferred to an investor currently holding BitVPS shares through my brokerage service. That leaves just over 20,000 shares to be offered for sale upon listing.

Hello Brendio and friends;

Can someone please tell me how many shares of BitVPS are outstanding on MPOE? I am looking to buy more shares on the GLBSE but I would like to get some figures to run through my spreadsheets. Thanks.

IPO details can be found here: http://polimedia.us/bitcoin/mpex.php?mpsic=S.BVPS

Answer: 1 million shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 09:41:35 AM

Copy, just to be sure it is available for later Wink

tl;dr: The Bitcoin Investment Bank (BIB) BitVPS GLBSE Depositary Receipts allow investors on GLBSE to invest in BitVPS. Each depositary receipt represents one share of the underlying S.BVPS BitVPS shares on MPEx.

Contract

Bitcoin Investment Bank (BIB) BitVPS GLBSE Depositary Receipts

Ticker: BIB.BVPS

1. Holdings: Each (1) depositary receipt (BIB.BVPS) represents an investment in one (1) share of the underlying security BitVPS, trading under the ticker S.BVPS on MPEx.

2. Dividends: The holder of a depositary receipt is entitled to the dividends of the underlying securities.

3. Audited accounts: At all times, holdings in BIB.BVPS shall be backed by holdings of S.BVPS shares by BIB's authorised representative. BIB.BVPS securities may be issued or bought back and cancelled at any time, such that at all times all outstanding BIB.BVPS securities are backed by the underlying S.BVPS security in the ratio stated in clause 1. GPG-signed account statements shall be provided by BIB's authorised representative to a third-party auditor to verify that BIB.BVPS are indeed backed by the underlying securities.

4. Liquidation rights: In the event of liquidation of BitVPS, proceeds of liquidation shall be distributed holders of depositary receipts by either a dividend or a buy-back offer by BIB.

5. Terms of the BVPS shares: Investors should familiarise themselves with the IPO agreement for BitVPS published at http://polimedia.us/bitcoin/mpex.php?mpsic=S.BVPS before making an investment decision. BIB does not guarantee the investment performance or credit worthiness of BitVPS.

6. BIB is in no way associated with BitVPS and no representation is intended or implied. Rapeghost (rg) was contacted prior to issue and has expressed no concerns about this offer.

Have you received the list form James?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
handytxg

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:57:11 PM

any news how to claim the shares?? thank you
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 12:20:12 PM

Brendino, what's up with this silent treatment and lurking?
We put our trust in you, did you forget that? You get paid for that and now you are holding our dividends. 
You have the list, what is your plan getting this mess cleared up?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 03:07:32 AM

I believe he did get shareholder info from GLBSE earlier in December...

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:59:26 AM

This is starting to stink like another scam.

Lets see now

The Bitcoin Investment Bank (BIB) BitVPS GLBSE Depositary Receipts allow investors on GLBSE to invest in BitVPS. Each depositary receipt represents one share of the underlying S.BVPS BitVPS shares on MPEx.

Contract

Bitcoin Investment Bank (BIB) BitVPS GLBSE Depositary Receipts

Ticker: BIB.BVPS

1. Holdings: Each (1) depositary receipt (BIB.BVPS) represents an investment in one (1) share of the underlying security BitVPS, trading under the ticker S.BVPS on MPEx.
brendio is hiding and is not responding to PM's. He has not published any information nor has he transferred the shares to any new exchange (or bought back the shares).

2. Dividends: The holder of a depositary receipt is entitled to the dividends of the underlying securities.
I have not seen ANY dividends after GLBSE closed. He has the shareholders contact information

3. Audited accounts: At all times, holdings in BIB.BVPS shall be backed by holdings of S.BVPS shares by BIB's authorised representative. BIB.BVPS securities may be issued or bought back and cancelled at any time, such that at all times all outstanding BIB.BVPS securities are backed by the underlying S.BVPS security in the ratio stated in clause 1. GPG-signed account statements shall be provided by BIB's authorised representative to a third-party auditor to verify that BIB.BVPS are indeed backed by the underlying securities.
Unknown. No known way to verify.

4. Liquidation rights: In the event of liquidation of BitVPS, proceeds of liquidation shall be distributed holders of depositary receipts by either a dividend or a buy-back offer by BIB.

5. Terms of the BVPS shares: Investors should familiarise themselves with the IPO agreement for BitVPS published at http://polimedia.us/bitcoin/mpex.php?mpsic=S.BVPS before making an investment decision. BIB does not guarantee the investment performance or credit worthiness of BitVPS.
He has not published any information nor has he transferred the shares to any new exchange (or bought back the shares).

6. BIB is in no way associated with BitVPS and no representation is intended or implied. Rapeghost (rg) was contacted prior to issue and has expressed no concerns about this offer.

As of now, he has kept all the dividends
He has not contacted any of the share holders (do you know any?)
He has not made any announcements of his plans.
Has not distributed any dividends received from mpwx
Has not bought back the share.

brendio has failed on 5 out of 6 in his contract....

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:24:59 AM

Texted Brendio.
brendio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:25:41 AM

Dear BIB.BVPS DR holders,

Following the disorderly demise of GLBSE, we have now been provided with a list of depositary receipt holders for BIB.BVPS. There are some discrepancies in the data, but in the absence of more reliable data and given the wish for a timely conclusion to the uncertainty we are prepared to proceed on the basis of the data provided.

I do not believe that having all assets of a user pay out to the one bitcoin address is the best practise, and so wish to give holders the opportunity to change their payout address provided they can satisfy me that they are in control of the bitcoin address or email address in the list provided.

Users will have until January 19 to change their payout address. Following this, accrued dividend payments will be sent.

A further announcement will be made in due course with arrangements for those who wish to exit their investment. Currently, there is no plan to relist elsewhere.

Regards,
Brendio.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:54:23 AM

Dear BIB.BVPS DR holders,

Following the disorderly demise of GLBSE, we have now been provided with a list of depositary receipt holders for BIB.BVPS. There are some discrepancies in the data, but in the absence of more reliable data and given the wish for a timely conclusion to the uncertainty we are prepared to proceed on the basis of the data provided.

I do not believe that having all assets of a user pay out to the one bitcoin address is the best practise, and so wish to give holders the opportunity to change their payout address provided they can satisfy me that they are in control of the bitcoin address or email address in the list provided.

Users will have until January 19 to change their payout address. Following this, accrued dividend payments will be sent.

A further announcement will be made in due course with arrangements for those who wish to exit their investment. Currently, there is no plan to relist elsewhere.

Regards,
Brendio.

Welcome back Smiley

Please e-mail me and I'll send you a new BTC address for the missing dividends.   
If you want, I can sign a message with my BTC address to confirm, it sure is me.

BTW, there is another option. Maybe someone can take it over from you and relist it on btct.co or bitfunder?
I am not going to sign up to that horribly overpriced bazaar run by pompous gypsy scumbag.

brendio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 12:02:40 PM

Please e-mail me and I'll send you a new BTC address for the missing dividends.   
If you want, I can sign a message with my BTC address to confirm, it sure is me.

BTW, there is another option. Maybe someone can take it over from you and relist it on btct.co or bitfunder?
I am not going to sign up to that horribly overpriced bazaar run by pompous gypsy scumbag.

I already emailed holders right before I posted here.

rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 12:29:21 PM

Brendio, CoinBr.com hereby offers a possibility to help with BIB.BVPS claims - by converting them into S.BVPS holdings on CoinBr accounts. First BTC withdrawal would be free of charge (for customers that want just to liquidate). This is only a preliminary offer, for it to realize Brendio must decide.

Advantages are clear - CoinBr unburdens you from the claims/payout process and users will be able to sell their holdings directly at market prices, or further keep them as they wish.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
brendio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 12:50:33 PM

Brendio, CoinBr.com hereby offers a possibility to help with BIB.BVPS claims - by converting them into S.BVPS holdings on CoinBr accounts. First BTC withdrawal would be free of charge (for customers that want just to liquidate). This is only a preliminary offer, for it to realize Brendio must decide.

Advantages are clear - CoinBr unburdens you from the claims/payout process and users will be able to sell their holdings directly at market prices, or further keep them as they wish.

Could holders please post or IM if you are interested in this offer. I am prepared to offer this option it if there is sufficient interest.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 03:22:48 PM

Could holders please post or IM if you are interested in this offer. I am prepared to offer this option it if there is sufficient interest.
Sound OK to me if there is a way out without getting ripped off by broker fees.  Tongue

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 11:04:41 AM

Any news? I like to rid my self from this crap ASAP.

JWU42
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 12:33:37 PM

Waiting patiently  Cheesy

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 12:55:25 PM

Any relevant comments on this announcement, so nicely hidden at the end of a dead thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=76506.msg1457231#msg1457231

rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 07:40:42 PM

Any relevant comments on this announcement, so nicely hidden at the end of a dead thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=76506.msg1457231#msg1457231
Obviously this makes prospect of migrating to CoinBr moot. And why the new BitVPS owners Namworld & co. are not releasing any statement in this situation, is beyond me.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 05:50:34 AM

Well I released an answer today, same day it was posted. I can't be around 24/7 unfortunately. brendio will be able to claim the shares once we get a list one month from now, as announced by MPEx.
JWU42
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 12:28:47 PM

So we wait another month - lovely...

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 01:27:27 PM

So we wait another month - lovely...

The symbol isn't locked, shares can be traded freely as it is.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: